Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ProphecyDestroyer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:22 pm
UnHolyFudge
ProphecyDestroyer
UnHolyFudge

If you don't mind my asking, do you have any plans for goblimon?

I was originally thinking of getting him to digivolve to Ogremon, then Titamon, but DMA doesn't list Titamon, and the wikia has almost no information on Titamon. So for now I don't have any plans for him. Unless I want to make him into BlackMetalGarurumon. Do you have any ideas? I'd probably be willing to trade, but I'm not sure.

Well I was gonna look into getting devimon so i could DNA ogre and Devi to get skullsatamon who digivolves into daemon, would you be interested in that?

Definitely interested. How would we proceed with this?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:27 pm
Well I would need a devimon, and from there it would be pretty straight forward, well for me alone, however since you are(and don't take it the wrong way) a newbie, you would need to get TP in order to digivolve and participate in the DNA

ProphecyDestroyer

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:43 pm
UnHolyFudge
Well I would need a devimon, and from there it would be pretty straight forward, well for me alone, however since you are(and don't take it the wrong way) a newbie, you would need to get TP in order to digivolve and participate in the DNA

ProphecyDestroyer

Right that makes sense. I only need 175 posts to get Ogremon. Right now I'm at 56. (57 with this post.) So I'm on my way. Once I start RPs the number should raise somewhat faster.
And then I need 200 for this DNA Digivolution.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:47 pm
ProphecyDestroyer
UnHolyFudge

ProphecyDestroyer

Right that makes sense. I only need 175 posts to get Ogremon. Right now I'm at 56. (57 with this post.) So I'm on my way. Once I start RPs the number should raise somewhat faster.
And then I need 200 for this DNA Digivolution.

3nodding Yup, now to look into getting a Devimon, btw do you play Yu-Gi-Oh or is it just a coincidence that you share a name one of the prophecy archetype.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

ProphecyDestroyer

Distinct Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:16 pm
UnHolyFudge
Do you play Yu-Gi-Oh or is it just a coincidence that you share a name one of the prophecy archetype.

That is exactly where I got the name. I played a Prophecy Deck for a while and that was my favorite card because of the artwork. I've stopped playing for a while but I'm thinking of getting back into it.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff