Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Rubicon Vargr the Fenrisúlfr (Demon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rube is...
  Cute~! ^w^
  Bamf! >3
  Both. x3
View Results

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Rubicon Vargr
Nicknames: Rube (Rubi/Ruby at your own peril.)

Faction: Demon
Race: Fenrisúlfr

Natural Ability: Rube can turn into a monstrous-sized wolf at will (though she favors the halfway form; less prone to wardrobe replacement).

Personality:
Rube has the demons' superiority attitude... to a certain extent. A select few monster races she will "tolerate" their presence, and even become friends with. These mostly will be any wolf-like race (or any race she can relate to). Otherwise... she'll probably ignore the "unworthies". That's the best-case scenario... There are a few whom she will be openly hostile towards. Especially Reapers. Then again, her clan has always had issues with Reapers... And the Undead? Depending on what type they are, they could be revolting, or... wind up as a snack-trophy. Guard your limbs, skeletal students! Ghosts, she has no clue what to make of them. They kind of... confuse her.

Rube also may come across as being a "tomboy" to those not of her pack. Her pack tends to be rough-and-tumble, to put it mildly. Very bloodthirsty, they are. Which leaves Rube as a bit of an oddity to them. She isn't as battle-crazed as they are. She resents them forcing her to be more like them, when she'd much rather be off doing whatever she Jacking wants to do. Granted, this headstrong manner is in keeping with the pack... Sadly, it tends to get her in more trouble than an average member of the pack, since her strong-willed ways run counter to theirs.

IzzataBONE?!
Try as she might to keep most of her emotions in check, she will go all-out bonkers whenever she spots a bone. Or something equally irresistible... or fluffy... Oh the joys of being a "pup".

Wuzzat?!
Music is not something common in Rube's pack. In fact, it's doubtful she's heard any before visiting/enrolling AA. Sights, scents, and sounds she's unfamiliar with will have her going WUZZAT?! Almost incessantly.

I'm not cute, I'm a demon!
Even though she is a "tomboy", she does have the... air of being "cute". Especially when she tries her hardest to suppress her glee whenever she sees a bone or something fluffy... And when she's in a "costume"..? Yeah, that doesn't help one bit.

Get that THING away from me!
She's not into girly things. Especially ribbons & dresses. Might be due to a "genetic memory" thing of how Fenris was bound up in a ribbon... And baths? She'll fight you tooth and claw if you try to force her to take one. If she needs to get clean, she'll just go for a swim. Or groom herself in wolf form... Or both. Rube doesn't mind the water, she just... doesn't like baths. Being cooed over by other inhabitants of TiH when she's a ball of fluff after being forced to bathe & dry off probably is the cause of her aversion to them.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
As the youngest of the litter, her parents feared she may become the weakest in the pack. Therefore, they sent her to AA in the hopes that she will become strong enough to bring her pack much honor and glory. (The real reason? They only wanted sons. They got a daughter instead.) Her parents are entirely indifferent to the bonus of being able to visit the human world. Though her parents are none too pleased that there will be... others not worthy of notice at the school as well. Rube doesn't give a Jack. To her, school is school. It's easy enough to ignore the unworthies, right?

FEAR Ability:

Y1
Barrier Steel Pelt
Rube's fur becomes harder, acting like flexible armor. Much like the Nemean Lion's pelt from Hercules' 12 Labors.

Y2
Swift Strikes Twister Kick
If in her humanoid form, Rube can kick out at her target (or the target area) with swift kicking motions, sending a flurry of tiny tornadoes (or wind scythes) at the target/target area. If in her wolf form, she rears up on her hind legs and does the same, but with rapid swipes in the air of her forepaws.

Y3
Tainted Fang Poison Claws
Self explanitory; Rube attacks with poisonous claws.

Physical Description: Gender is slightly ambiguous; appears youthful. Can be mistaken for a boy (if she's wearing a top).

Eye Colour: Silver-blue
Hair Colour/Style: Frosted black "mane" of hair.
Skin Colour: Dark grey/black.
Clothing Style/Colours: Worn out short shorts, leather collar with small studs (spiked..?) and (slightly tattered) wraps on hands & feet. Not sure what to describe the top as. The color theme is black with silver accents. The clothing style is almost punk-like..?
Extra: Fluffy wolf tail, clawed hands & feet, pointy ears, & pupils are slit-like.
References: Check out the photo album. ;3
Tektek does the funky chicken with Odin's Hair and the Dark Elf Skin (grey)...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:31 pm
Fenrisúlfr
Information about this type of demon wolf to be expanded upon soon.
Yay for placeholders.
In the meantime... click these?

Wikipedia & Monstropedia.

Fenrisúlfr tend to be humanoid for the most part and their natural ability to transform is a knock-back to the father of Fenris; Loki himself.

Fenrisúlfr have a love of battling others and will challenge rival packs almost on a daily basis. (Almost like Squad 11...) As a result, there are very few without scars or missing... parts...
The strongest individuals are said to be towering examples of their race. Rumors circulate that these paragons of the Fenrisúlfr are able to shrug off or break anything they are bound in, with the exception of the bane of Fenris... a ribbon.
The truth of this remains to be seen...

While their race may be slightly more tolerable of other demon races and even monsters, the one race they detest are Reapers.

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:59 pm
Family Pack Life
I shall elaborate upon this further. Packs, clans, etc., and all that good stuff.

Rube has an older brother whom she adores and looks up to greatly. It's highly possible that he might become the next Clan Head (Alpha). The relationship between the two siblings is that of a strong bond. The older brother tends to be protective of Rube and often butts heads with his parents over conflicting views on how Rube is to be raised...

Where her older brother is stoic, Rube is a bit of a rebel. Spirited, defiant, she will not all-out brawl for no Jacking reason. Which is often an issue of contention with not just her parents but her pack as well. Only her brother pointing out that being rational could benefit the pack too has kept Rube from being tossed out. That, and her age. She's still a pup in the pack's eyes, and they highly value their pups. Even if they are defiant li'l rips...

Rube's parents are ranked in the second tier of the hierarchy. They can't for the life of them figure out why Rube isn't like the rest of the pack and try to force her into tasks which she wants no part of. Fortunately those tasks don't involve soap or girly things...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:24 pm
Photo Album
User Image

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:06 pm
Open to comments and whatnot! I'll still be working on fleshing out her demon race's info and her family/pack life... when I'm able to glean random bits of info from Rube. >.>
She may not be as stoic as her bro, but she's still spirited and stubborn as shizz. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:57 pm
My comments!

I really like the name "Rubicon", first of all.

Xantara the Eternal
She's tomboyish and has the demons' attitude of "mightier than thou"... to a certain extent. A select few monster races she will "tolerate" their presence, and even become friends with. Otherwise... she'll probably ignore the "unworthies". That's the best-case scenario... There are a few whom she will be openly hostile towards. Especially Reapers. Then again, her clan has always had issues with Reapers...

First of all, separate "She's tomboyish" and "Has the demons' attitude..." into at least two paragraphs. "Tomboyish" is sort of one of those cheating personality words that's supposed to convey a lot but doesn't actually. What does it mean that she's tomboyish? Is she aggressive and gruff? Does she hate wearing feminine things? Esp. in the context of her clan, which I imagine is already pretty rough-and-tumble, what does being a 'tomboy' mean?

For the former, I think a lot of this could use some expansion -- which monster races could she tolerate the presence of? How does she figure out who's unworthy? It sounds like you're trying to say that she's particularly prideful, especially because of her clan background. The rejection of feminine things (and the later detail that her parents wanted sons and not daughters) also makes it seem like she might be secretly insecure? That might be something worth expanding on.

Quote:

IzzataBONE?!
Try as she might to keep most of her emotions in check

Is she naturally stoic? Does her clan normally go bonkers over bones or is this something specific to her? (I think this could be pretty funny from an RP perspective -- keep her away from skeletal students!)

Quote:

And when she's in "costume"..? Yeah, that doesn't help one bit.

I guess I don't know what you mean by her being in "costume" :(

Quote:

She's not into girly things. Especially ribbons & dresses. Might be due to a "genetic memory" thing of how Fenris was bound up in a ribbon...

That's pretty cool. Out of curiosity, how does she feel about other people who are feminine? Does she look down at any kind of femininity, or just feels that it isn't for her?  

Sable Eye Cerena

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:47 pm
Sable Eyed Cerena
My comments!
I really like the name "Rubicon", first of all.

It just... randomly came to me. And I fell in love with it. ;w;

Quote:
First of all, separate "She's tomboyish" and "Has the demons' attitude..." into at least two paragraphs. "Tomboyish" is sort of one of those cheating personality words that's supposed to convey a lot but doesn't actually. What does it mean that she's tomboyish? Is she aggressive and gruff? Does she hate wearing feminine things? Esp. in the context of her clan, which I imagine is already pretty rough-and-tumble, what does being a 'tomboy' mean?

For the former, I think a lot of this could use some expansion -- which monster races could she tolerate the presence of? How does she figure out who's unworthy? It sounds like you're trying to say that she's particularly prideful, especially because of her clan background. The rejection of feminine things (and the later detail that her parents wanted sons and not daughters) also makes it seem like she might be secretly insecure? That might be something worth expanding on.

1 To outsiders, she's the rough-and-tumble demon with the barest grasp on "civilized" behavior. She's not girly... at all. Usually... For her clan..? She's not as bloodthirsty as they are. Which has many scratching their heads...

2 Rube can tolerate the presence of mostly wolf-type monsters. Others... will just have to grow on her. In time, she'll pay more attention to them. Or if a monster race proves to be beneficial to a demon. Or if the monster race is known to have kicked serious demon butt in the past.

Quote:
Is she naturally stoic? Does her clan normally go bonkers over bones or is this something specific to her? (I think this could be pretty funny from an RP perspective -- keep her away from skeletal students!)

Her brother's more stoic than she is. She's usually... not sure how to phrase it. Rube's a bit more... rowdy..? She's a pup, basically. While her clan does have a love of bones (and even wears specific ones as jewelry), she... well. Her age is her only excuse..? Or she takes advantage of it anyway. The anomaly with her is her unusual affinity for FLOOOOOOOF.
ERMAGERDYUS. Keep her away from skeletal students. |D She'll probably try to trot off with a femur in her jaws...

Quote:
I guess I don't know what you mean by her being in "costume" :(

Her usual outfit vs. the "dressing-up" stuff. Like what we usually wear vs. cosplays/costumes. ^^;

Quote:
That's pretty cool. Out of curiosity, how does she feel about other people who are feminine? Does she look down at any kind of femininity, or just feels that it isn't for her?

Girly things on her make her want to scream and rip it to shreds; on others, it makes her squirm but hey. That's their choice, and if it works for them, then more power to 'em.

Wish my brain would play nice with me, but... it's too tired right now. |D
Yay for trying to make it think after a long shift on little sleep. Why I keep doing this to myself I don't even...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:13 am
Forgot to answer the insecurity part. She's not really insecure... more like resentful. She only tries to be "tough" just to get most of her family & pack off her back. As she gets older, I'm sure she'll tell them to go and (insert sting of creative insults involving unlikely coupling antics). xD  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces