Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
So~ Tattoo's? o: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gammer Boiii

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:54 pm
I wouldn't get a tattoo myself but I do find it very sexy and appealing if a guy has tattoo's (as long as they don't go overboard with it and have tattoo's all over his body).

And even though I'm gay, women look good with tattoo's also, still very pretty.

smile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm
Yeah tats are interesting and I think I might get one someday but I agree with you -- they are cool as long as the person doesn't go overboard. <3  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Purple Robot Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 am
Tattoos, like many things, can be either great or horrible. I've seen some that were very sexy, others that were downright awesome, and far too many that just looked trashy. It depends on a lot of different factors, so it's not something I could make a broad statement about personally.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:50 pm
I lovvvve tattoos on other people, unless the quality is shitty. I don't have any myself, though. I have some ideas about what I'd like, but placement is an issue. I've always been scared I'd get sick of the tattoo and hate it, too.  

PixiecuTT

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:29 pm
Like I have mentioned before, I have multiple tattoos, but I recently at my local gay club I found that I dislike them in two areas. Tramps stamps and ink across the stomach is really ugly to me  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:50 am
I like it when others have tattoos, it almost feels as if there's a story to tell with them - that there's some significant meaning to them (though I am aware that there are people out there that just do it to do it)

Myself, I'm actually hoping to have enough to afford one by Jan and would like to get more - all the ones I would like to get holds meaning to me.

The only turn off I would have on tattoos are names (of partners).  

FauxZombie

Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces