Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:11 pm
So finally, after an eternity and a half of being eaten by dragons and stepping in what seems to be grue maneur I have returned. How I managed to survive this long, let alone get here now, is beyond me - but I'm here nonetheless and hella ready to RP.

For those that don't reccognise me, I was once a pretty active member of this forum - and I made a LOT of RPs over the years. Mainly various shades of fantasy, adventure, and some modern day fantasy and grimdarky stuff too. Which, of course, I'm happy to start doing once again. The thing is? Things seem a little empty here, so until I get the swing of things again and get to know who is still RPing and such - I don't want to really work on any big group RP projects. I'm more than happy to join existing RPs and make 1x1s, though~

Which of course, brings me to the whole point of starting this thread to begin with - might anyone be interested in doing a 1x1 with me? Does anyone have any group RPs that need more people? If so, I'll be happy to start plotting and/or check out whatever you've got. :3 Thank you so very much for reading and I hope you have a pleasant day, regardless of whether or not you're interested in RPing with me.

P.S. If anyone might be interested in doing a 1x1 with me but isn't all too sold since they're unfamiliar with my writing style and interests, I'm perfectly happy to give some examples of my writing style, to send a potential post or excerpt, and I'm more than happy to discuss things from there~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:10 pm
I remember roleplaying with you here and there over the years. :3 Welcome back!

Well, MD has a new roleplay that looks interesting, and this roleplay still needs one more girl on the nerd side. wink

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:46 am
I'm interested. What all did you have in mind for a 1x1?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:42 pm
minus infinity

Thank you very much for the links~ ^.^ It's good to see..er...type to you again, by the way.

Victor Markov

When it comes to genre and the like, I'm not too picky - and there are a LOT of things that I want to do or try in a 1x1. I fear writing up a whole page and going on a tangent, so is there anything in particular you're looking for? For example, certain genres that you love seeing or could do without? Are you for or against romance having any involvement in the plot? Do you preffer lighter hearted stuff or darker things? Some tropes and archetypes that I love and don't get to do enough of - although we certainly don't have to try any of these if you would rather not - are yanderes, serial killers, and evil fantasy overlords.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Victor Markov

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:59 pm
Animeprincess_9400
When it comes to genre and the like, I'm not too picky - and there are a LOT of things that I want to do or try in a 1x1. I fear writing up a whole page and going on a tangent, so is there anything in particular you're looking for? For example, certain genres that you love seeing or could do without? Are you for or against romance having any involvement in the plot? Do you preffer lighter hearted stuff or darker things? Some tropes and archetypes that I love and don't get to do enough of - although we certainly don't have to try any of these if you would rather not - are yanderes, serial killers, and evil fantasy overlords.
I'm not too picky either. Feel free to send me a list of every type you want to try in a pm. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 pm
Victor Markov
Animeprincess_9400
I'm not too picky either. Feel free to send me a list of every type you want to try in a pm. ^.^

Alright~ ^.^ I'll have a PM chalked full of some ideas, tidbits, and the like sent to you in a little while.

And if anyone else is interested in doing a 1x1 with me as well, by all means let me know. :3

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:00 pm
I got the giggles since you are back, and I just came back too =]] -if you don't recognize this name I was also TalesOfMisery-
If you want, I made a rp called the Art of the Hunt. I haven't completely opened it yet, and I still need to make my own charries for it, but yes....
Also, I'd be game for a 1x1 long as it is not a romance [the husband has banned any new ones for that genre].

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:19 pm
MommiiDearest
I got the giggles since you are back, and I just came back too =]] -if you don't recognize this name I was also TalesOfMisery-
If you want, I made a rp called the Art of the Hunt. I haven't completely opened it yet, and I still need to make my own charries for it, but yes....
Also, I'd be game for a 1x1 long as it is not a romance [the husband has banned any new ones for that genre].

Oh my gosh, it's been forever and a half hasn't it? It's good to see you again~ ^.^

I'm going to send a profile in for Art of the Hunt, for certain. I haven't really done much in that vein before, and I'm looking forward to trying it out. :3

Alright. ^.^ I've got some non-romance ideas I'd like to try, and if these don't suit your fancy I'm more than happy to brainstorm and come up with something we'd both enjoy. Shall I PM them to you or post them here?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 pm
Animeprincess_9400

It's been a whole five months! which, in the scheme of our disappearing acts, I think is the least amount of time we have both been away haha because you did post on my last 'goodbye post' in April. Muahaha.
Yeah, I have been feeling a little morbid and want to kill people >.> Characters...

Go ahead and PM them if you'd prefer =]]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm
I've rp'ed with you for a looooooooong time! Since I first started (around 2006-07) and joined this guild (which was my first guild that I joined), actually, if you could remember that long. So it's good to see a another rp'er who has been devoted to this forum is back!

Anyways.

If anyone hadn't noticed, I just got back as well and have been lurking this forum for open roles as well! I am living on my own, with a new roomate, so I have quite a lot of free time. Totes interested in whatever you have to offer Anime. Or anyone else for that matter!

Please and thank you, MEOW. cat_4laugh

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas