emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Yokies

I'm gonna sort all this out on Monday, I think it's about time I discovered who my real friends are and whether or not it's worth sticking around with my usual "group"
It kind of sucks since me and the "friend" in question used to be incredibly close (he even admitted he had a crush on me at some point) but I think I drove him away with my "strangeness" and constant mood swings, it's been crappy watching him find someone better, I can tell none of my conversations interest him at all (expressing my love of Dragon Age to him drove him to hating the game without even playing it) and he's not actually listening, we have next to nothing in common any more (except Bleach, but he thinks it's too "mainstream" like Naruto and OnePiece, funny thing is he takes the piss out of hipsters on a daily basis)
oh well, I just have to accept it and move on  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm
emiri-chou

That's probably the best choice. You might as well be associated with people who actually like you than people who will talk behind your back.
I guess for a while now he was just slipping away. It sounds to me that he's just easily annoyed by dumb things.
I hope everything works out for you though, and they don't cause anymore hurt for you.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash