Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:22 am
User Image

Six unlikely heroes chosen by the Great Fairy...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:33 am
Story

The Hero of Time and our Princess are long gone, having defeating Ganon once more from his terror. Their time has passed, but like the story they are never truly gone as the story will repeat itself once more. Zelda will come again, and the Hero of Time will re-incarnate to save her once more. Ganon still lies in the depths, preparing his next strike.

This tale is the tale of six heroes that rise against the darkness that formed in the land of Hyrule. Before the princess deceased of her rule she placed across the land seven bells that would ring throughout the lands, their magic melody caressing the lands. Their magic that protected the lands. Each sand a different song special to the land. Special to the world. Centuries have passed and those in time have forgotten the true nature of the bells, nothing more than mere tales for children.

It was only ten years ago that the bells have stopped, but little mind has been paid to the masses that lived about the bells. The lands grow worse and so did the people. It started with the decay of the forest, the droughts of the lakes, the people growing somber in their everyday lives. Over the last year horrible monsters begin to inhabit the lands, becoming more active at night, and their aggression towards towns seem to be growing very slowly. Very little seems to not be done about this, no investigation, now the once somber people don't even seem to notice the change. As if it was an everyday thing.

You noticed though, every day. The people that walked about with their average concerns and daily work. You walked with them, but more uneasy. Any question of the beasts beyond the dark was left with confusion "The guards will protect us.", "They're just wild animals.", "It's said the Prince has sent out a scouting team to figure the issue." The Prince of Hyrule, what was he really doing, did he not see all this madness? The night of another full moon, you felt restless. You jerked from your sheets, a noise that caught your ears. The room felt colder as you gazed around, reaching to light a candle at your bedside.

With light you looked about your room to see nothing, but even by candle light the temperature still felt as if it was decreasing. From the shadow of a shelf you see it begin to twist its shapes, as if forming a portal right before you. A small paw placed down into the wooden floor, noticeable claws, and a growl that followed the the dripping noises. Looking into the abyss, eyes of the beast that formed and came closer, you became paralyzed with fear. You were desperate to move, but some how couldn't manage it, not even a whimper to cry for help. The candle light blew and darkness fell, the last thing you believed to see. It was sudden though, when your life was saved, a small light came before you and illuminated your room. It was bright, almost painfully bright for you, but you could see the shadow creature dissolving with a fading howl.

The small light dimmed, it was no bigger than a rupee(currency), and approached you. You were cautious, but the warmth that returned and the safety you felt around it was unmistakable. It circled quickly, as if urging you to follow, and so you stood without hesitation. You didn't think to take much of anything, and you weren't even sure if you'd come back, but you had to go. Grabbing what you could by your hands, you followed the fairy out into the town to let it guide you a long distance.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:55 am

Setting
Before the Great Flood (Wind Waker) and after Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask. The land isn't that different from Ocarina of Time, some minor shifts, it's only been maybe three or four centuries.
Ideas
Private Message me, I don't bite.
Notes
I'm not all crazy well knowledged in Legend of Zelda series, I've played the games and look at the Wiki sometimes. Feel free to correct me and enlighten me, and you don't have to be a huge fan of LoZ to join this role play either. Just have to be aware a little of it's universe and some what keep to the theme (there are all kinds of monsters and creatures, even 'zombies' in the world, just don't get nuts with it. There are limited intellectual races).

Rules

I. Follow Gaia TOS
II. No God-Mod, Cybering,or , Being Rude to Role players.
III. Post at least once a week.
IV. Don't over post 1x1 between characters past three pages.
V. No Oneliners.
VI. PM Profiles titled 'Chickens OP'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:29 pm
Characters

You can choose any race you want in the LoZ world (and within the time-zoned area), regardless of region, as long as the story is plausible with it. No Twili or Oocoos. Each character will come from one region, your character can come from a town or other methods of how they lived.

Forest- OpenSaria's Song

Lake-Taken Serenade of Water

Mountain-Taken Bolero of Fire

Valley-Open Sheik's Theme

Hyrule Fields-OpenSong of Storms

Desert-Taken Requiem of Spirit

Skeleton

[imgleft]imglink[/imgleft]

[color=black][i]Name[/i]→
[i]Age[/i]→
[i]Race[/i]→
[i]Home[/i]→

[align=center]◤[i]Personality[/i]◥
[size=10] [Here, can be a list or description.][/size]

◤[i]History[/i]◥
[size=10][Up to the point your character follows your fairy. Doesn't have to be like the story mentioned above, was just a mere example. Give it at least a paragraph.][/size]

◤[i]Weapons[/i]◥
[size=10][Write whatever you character has to fight with, if they do, ect.][/size]

◤[i]Abilities[/i]◥
[size=10][Basic skills, combat skills, survival, useless fun skills, magic maybe?]
[/size]
◤[i]Other[/i]◥
[size=9][Whatever you want.][/size]

◤[i]User[/i]◥
[Username][/align] [/color]

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:47 am
Profiles

User Image

Name→ Amil
Age→ 17
Race→ Gerudo
Home→ Desert

Personality
Like much of her kind Amil tends to be fierce, head strong, and even a little mistrusting to others. She takes what she needs rather than what she wants, for the most part, and doesn't hesitate in her actions nor regrets them. She is intense most of the time, her less serious self only really involves flirting. She'll lecture those that are weak, even look down on them as lesser though won't fail to protect them if she has to or finds the heart.

History
Amil lived among her kind in the desert with her people, she was raised to be soldier though mostly worked with the help of trade and minor mercenary work. Her village didn't partake in the thievery that others did, openly that is, as there are still many who stole from others. She herself has stolen in the past. She saw the signs of the wild, the nights darker despite a full moon above the sky, and the creatures fighting for survival becoming more aggressive. Even stranger creatures popping up, though it hasn't been a difficult issue for her people to fight again. Two years ago she traveled with her mother to Hyrule. While her mother was busy she attempted to do some of her research, though found very little. It grew dark in Hyrule, and silent even as the people went to their homes. At the fountain she as approached by a fairy, and followed reluctantly. She felt comforted and safe amongst the strange creature, but the way it beckoned her she felt a desire to follow after. She wanted to know what was going on.

Weapons
Two short swords is normally what she carries, with four daggers strapped to her legs. Bow and arrows, none of her weapons consist of special material.

Abilities
Holds skills in a variety of weapons, and hand to hand combat. Fairly strong and a good cook. Fairly good a sneaking, and in top physical condition. No magic, or a lot of world experience.

Other
N/A

User
CaptainXXMorgan

User Image

Name→Link
Age→19
Race→Hylian
Home→Mountains

Personality
[Steadfast and loyal as a hound to anyone he sees as a friend. He is quick to put himself between others and harms way to protect them. Like the ones who raised him he has a friendly disposition towards others tho he does not hold his tongue to the point of brutal honesty. Once he is set in something tho he is as hard as a rock to change his mind about it. ]

History
[Left in the moutains as a child he was rescued by a goron who heard his cries echoing. He was given the name link from Darmani, the Goron who found him and in term became like an adoptive father to the boy. His life growing was difficult but with the help of Darmani it was not impossible. He grew stronger as the years went on even strong enough to be able to beat some of the children his own age in wrestling. Not having the durable skin nor weapons of his family Link learned how to fight with a shield and sword. He apprenticed under the local blacksmith learning the ways of metals and ore.

It was during a trip to the main city with the blacksmith that he saw the light. He had just finished unloading the cart of goods to sell when hyrule became dark. It was an odd thing to happen but only a few moments later the light came. It beckoned him, called out, begging in a way to follow it. The warmth and color it put off put him at ease and without a second thought he followed after it. It seemed to need help so the least he could do is find out why.]

Weapons
[A sword and shield crafted by the finest blacksmith Goron in the village he lived within. ]

Abilities
[Holds an ample amount of skill in a shield and sword. Due to his up bringing he is quite strong when using hand to hand tho prefers to grapple usually rather then strike. Rather good at forging or working with metal's and ore. Physically strong tho only average in speed due to his physique. Can't use magic but can play the drums rather well.]

Other
[Wears full armor most of the time he has fashioned himself. Gets rather upset if someone bad mouths his craftsmanship. ]

User
[Shiningdragon21]

User Image

Name→ Miki
Age→ 19
Race→ Hylian
Home→ Lake Hylia

Personality
[Very friendly and a tad bit too curious for her own good. She’s quite adventurous, always wanting to run off to explore and what not. She is usually happy and cheerful, though when she’s mad, she might bite.]

History
[Miki lived with her parents at the old research facility at Lake Hylia. At the time they moved it, it was abandoned so they were able to turn it into a suitable home. They wanted to get away from the bustling towns and were happy with how beautiful and serene the lake was. Although the area looked peaceful, her father knew there were still some monsters around so he gave her the bow and dagger once she was old enough so she could defend herself if needed. He knew that Miki liked to run off as well so he needed to know that she will be safe. When she was 10, she saw Zoras in the lake and made friends with them. They taught her how to swim and showed them the Domain. She was a frequent visitor and welcomed friend to all the Zoras.

Lately Miki has been noticing the frequent activities of the creatures. She would ask her parents and her Zora friends about it, but they don’t seem to notice at all. One night, during a full moon, Miki was over by the island in the middle of the lake with the big tree. She was looking up at the moon, seeing how pale it looked in this darkness. She then heard a noise behind her and quickly turned around to see a dark creature. She didn’t know why, but she was more frightened than she should be and didn’t know what to do. Before the creature could touch her, a light glowed brightly and dispelled darkness. The creature was gone and the light started guiding her and Miki was quick to follow. ]

Weapons
[Bow and arrows along with a dagger strapped to her waist.]

Abilities
[Able to use fire arrows after discovering it at the lake. Also able to swim fast and breathe underwater with the blue tunic. She can use some magic which is why she's able to use the fire arrows. She's not that strong in combat though she does have a lot of stamina from swimming so much.]

Other
[N/A]

User
[Forever_Hikaru]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out