Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Eleanor ????, ???? Hunter (oh god so much uc)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Eleanor
Nicknames: Elle, Nora

Division: Life, or Moon, haven't decided yet :T

The Weapon
Name:
Nicknames:
Type of Weapon: Whip? Handgun? Something sleek and sexy, CC~ but i like simpler-looking weapons usually more than elaborate fantasyish ones.
Former species of weapon: Displacer Beast

Personalities:
Nora is marked out by her inability to take anything seriously. She is friendly, outgoing, determined to prove herself--but every situation demands a dry commentary. Think a slightly more tolerant version of Jane from Daria. Despite her graveyard humor she is surprisingly optimistic.

THE UNNAMED WEAPON thinks she is sexier than she is. She is a purring, self-possessed, unruffled force of unbridled snark and physical attraction. She is manipulative and deceptive and not to be trusted, which Nora is fully aware of.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
need to fill this out...

Weapon Ability
Displace (The Mind): Nora and her weapon's locations become curiously difficult to place, seeming to be some distance away from where they really are. This makes them harder to hit.

Physical Description:
SO really mostly CC, this is a word vomit of rough ideaness
Eye Colour: Dark brown or maybe green
Hair Colour/Style: Shaved/stubbled; either natural dark brown/black or bleached out. Possibly she has kept her bangs long/swept off to the side, color CC (she can dye it, idgaf what color), but the rest of her head is shaved.
Skin Colour: Medium-dark, although her exact ethnicity is unclear (which is just the way she likes it)
Clothing Style/Colours: LOOK A POLYVORE THING? Her day-to-day style is androgyne to the max: wifebeaters and cargo pants and combat boots for field work, and a tailored suit on desk-job days. She tends to offset her generally masculine style with impeccable, heavy eye makeup, and sometimes a few pieces of statement jewelry: huge rings or feathered earrings (earrings being a popular choice due to being bald to show them off to max advantage). Despite the dapper-dandy look, she is extremely feminine, and wants you to know it, so pops of bright pink--especially lipstick, if she's not doing anything overly physical that day--typically make an appearance.
Her coat is loosely inspired by Regency-era menswear: double-breasted, high-collared, tailed, and gentlemanly. The scarf is probably going to be fuchsia or mint green?
Extra: She is, despite how active she is, one of those women that is just forever plump: hippy and curvy and fleshy. She is tall, though.
I am pretty sure I want her to have a monroe piercing, a beauty mark, or something else unusual around her face. Maybe a neck tattoo? I HAVE NO CLUE.
References: Basically there are guidelines but for specifics I am kinda like whatever, CC, go nuts, make changes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:03 am
saving a second post cos i can  

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100