Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Gaia's Halloween Event? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrayKit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:16 am
it does seem pretty ridiculous and I hope it's to help with all the mass inflation going around, which would be great, but a lot of gaians aren't going to want to donate a bunch of gold for things they don't think are worth it. there's a small number of members who can even try to afford all of that anyways. i'm just hoping the event will make sense at this rate and can be played without strictly using towns or something like that  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:24 am
Well, all of what we've been discussing is now totally invalid. It's no longer a gold sink since less then 24 hours after launching it they've launched more booty's into the economy. sweatdrop
I actually feel kind of in shock. I seriously can't believe they would re-release them so soon. After all the raging by users lately it feels like a total, and unashamed disregard.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:19 pm
They keep re-releasing Flynn's booty an extending her 2 days after she' taken out jfc. I keep buying tempted to buy the damn booty too emotion_donotwant

I really like the Halloween event. They're fun haha, the classes thing has got me sure excited but like. Im not dumping 1 mil on something that isnt a cool item... Especially since I only have 1 mil. However, I already spent around 110k to get the hat and achievement. I'm addicted to getting achievements :'I

Also I till don't get how smash blox is generating any money? Don't you only get gold after you win a tourney? I barely get past level 3 >:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:26 pm
            Really no point in this donating thing anymore.
            #flynn4lyfe

But really there isn't a point now that flynn is back yet again. Not even surprised anymore about all of
            this really. Just a load of bs. Gold is not even worth anything anymore. Why doesn't the staff get that
            flynn is despised by almost everyone is beyond me. She really needs to like burn or something. I just
            can't believe they would release her during a "gold sink". Bunch of idiots. neutral

Edit: My efforts to help with gold sink is now gone. -Not going to donate anymore to this event- -__-

givrali

Badgeless Bunny

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:32 pm
Kimmy_is_awesome

Also I till don't get how smash blox is generating any money? Don't you only get gold after you win a tourney? I barely get past level 3 >:

I'm rubbish at it!! gonk

The current estimate is that smashblox is putting about 1.2billion into the economy each day. If you enter the games where you have to pay gcash to play you can win a huge lump of gold. and theres loads of tournaments each day. So only the people that are really good at it and can afford to pay cash are making gold.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:57 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Kimmy_is_awesome

I'm rubbish at it!! gonk

The current estimate is that smashblox is putting about 1.2billion into the economy each day. If you enter the games where you have to pay gcash to play you can win a huge lump of gold. and theres loads of tournaments each day. So only the people that are really good at it and can afford to pay cash are making gold.

ohhhh ono I dont even play it since I cant make gold based on the scores I get alone >:  

Kimmy_is_awesome

Sparkling Shounen

xoAniLuv

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 pm
I understand that Gaia is trying to decrease the inflation, but they are expecting a huge amount of Gold for this event! However, I gave 10k (the hat is cute). I'm considering whether or not the achievement is really worth 100k, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:48 pm
xoAniLuv
I'm considering whether or not the achievement is really worth 100k, though.

It's not. Only 100 achievement points.

What the... is anyone else missing the formatting box?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:07 am
La Belle Gigi

Yeah rolleyes
It's missing in all guilds, and i think on comments to. Staff have yet to comment on it. seems to have disappeared around the same time as centering  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:16 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
La Belle Gigi

Yeah rolleyes
It's missing in all guilds, and i think on comments to. Staff have yet to comment on it. seems to have disappeared around the same time as centering

But strangely enough it shows in my phone's Chrome browser...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 am
I don't think that much gold is worth it. Maybe 10K cause that's what I did. But more then that? Heck no. It's hard enough getting 1mil for me so why would I donate 10 mil?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:25 pm
I think the gold-sink is appropriate but man with all these MASSIVE SALES at la victiore and flynn's booty and other free gold stuff...
bad timing :T but if you think about it those people who win those things will be more inclined to donate more to get the poster or mini comic thing ( i mean, have YOUR avatar drawn by Gaia's amazing artists? that's pretty neat!)

and this event run until around the end of the month when the actual event starts so there will be more gold still taken out of the game,at least ( can't waitto we hit 7.5bil so i can see what the next benchmark is emotion_donotwant  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

Opera Phantom_95

Shadowy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:25 pm
I already got the hat and the achievement. I'm just donating whatever extra gold I have, just to help with inflation even a tiny bit. It might not be doing anything, but hey, it's worth a shot in my opinion. I may keep donating, but I'm not trying for any of the other prizes past the achievement  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:18 pm
( мεαmh~ Shε is tαℓkiηg tσ yσu! )>User Image
═════════════════════εз═════════════════════

To be honest, she doesn't mind the gold donating into the event. Because really if you don't want to spend any gold on it, you don't have to. But those with the gold will, which will help the inflation... even if it's only a little. The most she has spent was 100k for the achievement. Though she is not sure about coughing up another 900k for a stat boost to this event... Is it even worth it? Will the event be that hard? So many questions go unanswered.

═════════════════════εз═════════════════════
Okαy, ησw yσu cαη tαℓk.

Ewui

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200

Chiru-pon

Chiru-pon

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:17 pm
I donated 100k for the achievement. :/ I was hoping it would be worth more points or look cuter for that amount of money. xD  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff