Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The School's (Neko) Prostitute (Yaoi) (1x1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Be_My_Submissive_Slave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:41 pm
Yuki is a 16 year old Neko. He got sent away to a boarding school when he was little, because his parents couldn't be bothered taking care of him all the time. Yuki spent most of his life at the school, and that's where he met his best friend ___.

___ doesn't know that Yuki is the schools... Prostitute. He'll sell his body to anyone who has money, and doesn't know the true meaning of love. When ___ finds out, he's furious and jealous. He's liked Yuki for some time now, and he was hoping he would be Yuki's first.

___ becomes protective of Yuki, and won't let him out of his sight after that, and Yuki wants to know why. Eventually, he gets frustrated with ___, they have a fight, and ___ confesses his feelings for Yuki.

The details can be changed, but if anyone's interested please reply! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:33 pm
Anyone?  

Be_My_Submissive_Slave

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:21 pm
Be_My_Submissive_Slave
Anyone?

I'm interested. Even though you didn't write much it still is an interesting plot. One question though, is my character a neko as well? Wait another question. Neko as in cat/human or can my character be like rabbit/human or even dog/human.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games