Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life in the Eyes of Tiger (Comments Appreciated)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:49 pm
Entry #1: Introduction

Hello people, I am TigerLilyChick. People have also called me Tiger or TigerLily, but if you use a nickname for me, I prefer that you use the nickname Tiger (but if you call me TigerLily, I won't bite your head off). I finally decided to start a journal in this guild. I have a journal in The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance guild called "In The Eyes of a Straight Ally" so the between this journal and that journal will be structured in a similar fashion. This journal will mainly be for non-LGBT issues (although it may occasionally slip in this journal) since that is what my Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance journal is for.

Some (Rather Uninteresting) Stuff About Me:

I am a college senior and my major is... can we shorten it to Computer Forensics? I don't want to keep typing "Computer Information Systems, computer forensics track". However, my original major was nursing. I changed majors after the end of freshman year. If I wanted to minor in anything, I would minor in religion. Because I live on campus (and because of the things we can and cannot bring), all of my instruments have to stay at home. Sure, I can bring my ocarina, but it's ceramic. Do I really want to bring a ceramic item and risk it breaking? No.

I belly dance, but I practice the American Cabaret style. I have been belly dancing for over 3 years. What I really like about belly dancing is that there is no typical look of the dancer. If you see professional ballerinas, they are normally long and lean. A belly dancer can be of any shape and size (and if you're afraid of showing too much skin or you are not allowed to show a lot of skin due to any reason, there are more conservative costumes out there). A belly dancer can also be of any gender. I also heard that belly dancing can be an exercise a pregnant woman can do.

I can play 7 instruments (clarinet, bass clarinet, bass guitar, piano, balalaika, ocarina, and djembe), but I also want to learn to play the saxophone, cello, and harp.

Sorry I'm not interesting sweatdrop but stay tuned for more stuff to appear in my journal. And just like it's stated in the thread title, comments are appreciated. In fact, they are encouraged.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:15 am
Entry #2: What is this feeling I feel?

I'm back. I've been feeling this way since, uh, since before the coming out monologues (back on October 10th). I realized this feeling between the 2nd video shoot and the time the 3rd video shoot was supposed to happen. What is this feeling I feel? It's the feeling of thinking that this guy is kind of cute. This attraction started before I realized that he has nice arms. Dang. I guess that's what happens when someone who is supposedly scrawny is either a film or video major and carry all that heavy equipment. A few people think that I have a crush on him. I've been denying it for a little bit, but I've finally realized my feelings for him. Yes people, it's a crush.

I've got a crush on an ex-boyfriend's roommate. Eh, this isn't new. This happened last semester too. My glasses fetish has reared its head again.  

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items