Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] The Trappings of a Plot (Shikeen + Medea) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Shik hunched forward, arms bent in his lap as he listened. Not particular a history buff, he still found it interesting that Medea had sisters (more in the fact that they wielded just as much power more than anything else). His face set into a frown, however, when she said they did not fight. Frankly if he wielded the power Medea did and was wronged, he'd happily set off a little war, god or not; there was nothing to be found in not putting up a fight when vengeance should be had.

The question, however, was deliciously thrilling. The executioner's eyes glinted as he toyed with the idea. Their expectations had been to incite rebellion, but if Medea was being serious about her question . . . Oh, the entertainment that could be made.

"Everything has a power source, no?" Shik said, flicking his gaze between both women. "A Hunter is a Hunter because of their connection with those weapons; take that away from them and they are very human. Surely Death has something he derives his own powers from?" That was the only way he could think of: in terms of power and resources. On did not often think about killing deities, let alone Death itself.

Seussi
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Shaheen was all settled in for story time, and she listened with rapt attention to what Medea had to tell them both. She wasn't sure what a story about sisters had to do with anything, but if it was what the high priestess thought they needed to know then there must have been something important in her words.

But then the story shifted quite suddenly, no longer about power gained, corruption, and loss, but towards a question. How did one kill Death?

With an angel blade of course.

Shaheen blinked, her wings shifting just slightly behind her when Shik gave his answer. A good answer, to be sure, but Shaheen's head still tilted slightly to the side as if in thought.

"With the right weapon." It was a simple answer, and the one she believed was correct. Anything could be considered or construed as a weapon, depending on how one looked at it. Something that could harm, whether it be magic or a blade or a source of power, could be a weapon.

Zoobey
Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:36 am

"Clever children." And Medea's smile was ever so coy, "You can indeed kill Death with himself. A weapon, yet not quite. A part of him, yet not anymore. The answer is with memories that he himself created."

She shifted. "Ah, and yet I speak of a still unobtainable path. My body is weary and my obligations chained by vows that should have long died, but you, my children, you are quite free. You could gather them for me, and if you serve well, I will reward you. No, your actions themselves will also be rewarded. The step of returning to the old ways will finally begin, and you will no longer have to fight kindred against kindred. All I require in exhange is a vow of your secrecy."

She moved, almost serpentine as the pyre flickered, filled with life behind her. "Prove your loyalty and secrecy in earthly sacrifice. I require something of which you wear."

Seussi
Shaheen's golden thong duh

ol-j-man
Hope ur watching carefully Shihk ur gonna be a real (horse) man now
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Shik tried to determine whether the answer landed him a point or Shaheen. He settled for a tie.

Memories once again reared their ugly heads, however, and he couldn't help but bristle. He had grown accustomed to the chains and lock about his ankle, but that didn't make the cold metal a welcome presence; more like a reminder that they were always bound by something more powerful, no matter what illusions he held. Death just got lumped into the category of Things Shik Wanted To Defeat For the Sake of Defeating. He was tired of being moved as pawn about.

Technically this still was the case if he really thought about it, but at least this time he was making a conscious choice about aligning his interests with someone else's.

Secrecy and sacrifice wasn't hard at all for him in this case, though Shik was not one to . . . wear a lot of anything, really. Thus decision was simple: he reached back and unwound the longest feather he had tied in his hair, twisting it in his fingers before offering it to Medea.

If that wasn't a big enough sign to Shaheen about his commitment to this, nothing would ever do the job. He looked to her with a new light in his eyes, a sense of purpose after a vacation that had left him wandering aimlessly. This was what they were fated to do: cause trouble.

Zoobey
how do you know shik wasn't wearing one this time zoo huh

Seussi
i mean he wants to be as fashionable as his waifugirlfriendpersonthing . . .

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Shaheen had to refrain from preening at the compliment, though it was still soured somewhat by being called a child for what felt like the hundredth time in mere minute. Her and Shikoba had both answered correctly, and she might have shot him a small yet smug look before giving the high priestess her full attention once more.

It was good to know that they could indeed kill him, if necessary.

But in memories. This piqued Shaheen's interest slightly, shifting so that her own weighted lock and chain clinked against her hip. A gathering of memories was not something either she nor Shik were unfamiliar with, after their time spent in the tear.

All that was required was a vow of secrecy? Shaheen smiled, almost sweetly save for the hard gleam in her eyes. Of course she could do that, and she pushed herself to her feet, already making the motions as though to strip herself of something worn down below and beneath-----

But then Shikoba had to go and sacrifice something that she knew meant a lot more to him, something that somehow made his commitment more meaningful then her own if she had just decided to toss in a pair of golden undergarments. Her hands stayed on her hips, and then lifted, as she slowly slid a blue, beaded bracelet off of her wrist. holding that out to Medea as well.

"We will remain silent on this matter, High Priestess. We are yours to use in this task, and we will not fail you."

Zoobey
/whispers almost

Ol-j-man
the golden thong lives to see another day
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:51 pm

Medea looked almost disappointed, probably because Shaheen had opted not to give away her most prized possession*, but she gracefully took both, examined them a second longer-

- And then tossed them both into the pyre, where they crackled, and then burst into flames. The smoke hissed and tossed a little longer before the former Head Priestess pulled out from the ashes the same items. One feather, one bracelet, both of them giving off what could only be called a strange aura. It felt like Distortion and to those with the whisperings of Insanity, it temporarily satiated them so that the whispers were more an agreeable stream of consciousness rather than a loud interruption.

"These are not mine to keep, but yours to wield." Medea offered them back. "Wear them proud, as this is the commitment you bear to not falter from your new path. I spoke of this story because like any, there is a purpose. The three were not powerless, they simply did not wish to fight. Instead, they took the one weapon that could have put an end to a centuries-long tale and shattered it into three. The sheath. The pommel. The blade. The only other weapon that was created by Hades, as he is a clever entity. Many a god has fallen due to their own mistakes, but he would not be standing before us if it weren't for the one weapon created, and the one obligation behind it. That only the three could break apart the weapon, and only the three could put it back together."

Medea sat back down. "One path at a time. The pommel first, it must be awoken. Bring me a sacrifice, a Human. No, not any Human, a Hunter, one of great spirit and power, and we shall take their blood. When you are ready, signal to me with your offered items," she shook the bracelet and feather, "and I will await your presence where the Insanity is thickest."

She leaned back into her pillows. "Ah, I tire. That will be all, until next time. Best of luck on your pursuit, my children."

* See: one golden thong

OOC

Shaheen and Shik must capture a Hunter (by getting their HP down to 0 to make them unsconsious), preferrably one at the Haunted House, and then signal for Medea, who will sacrifice the Hunter to the dark gods, or something like that**

**Disclaimer: Hunter will only get Suffering and probably not die. Probably

ol-j-man

Seussi

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers