Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Dark Secrets (1x1 with Greedy Fat Cat ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:18 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore watched Adam lean forward to put the wine glass on the table, guessing he was sick of it already. She expected that he wouldn't finish it. Darting her eyes back to Adam, she flashed a grin and pointed to her bookshelf. "I actually have one large Lord of the Rings book. I really loved the movies, so I bought the book but I never got around to read it. But I've read some of Tolkien's other books. And I love Tim Burton. He certainly has an artistic way in movie-making and all his animated movies are cute despite them being dark," she said pleasantly. Her bookshelf certainly had several books on them, a few classics but usually her favorites, with old and new spines, dark and bright colored covers. This Side of Paradise and The Big Sleep and even a translated version of Hamlet. There was a whole shelf dedicated to cds; both bought and made with recordings. They tended to collect dust. Half a shelf was for a few records, of which she had bought herself or some her father had given to her. She didn't have a record player though, but her father had one in one of his old rooms. Here and there were scattered photos, of her and her father, ones of and with her mother, of them all together and of them separated. There was a snow globe of a christmas tree and weird but cute statuettes of painted ceramic animals. Melted candles of various colors tucked themselves at the ends of the bookshelf, not having been lit in awhile but not quite melted away to be thrown out. Lenore played with a string of hair loosened from her bun.

She could feel herself growing antsy now. Lenore's instinct to bite was coming in, but she reminded herself that she had fed a few days ago. She also reminded herself that Adam was clearly not human, and probably couldn't feed from him anyway. She could remember the taste of his blood, but she didn't know what kind of effects there would be if she were to drink his blood for a meal. She touched her lips lightly, wary of her want to bite and refocused herself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:04 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"Oh? Which of Tolkien's books have you read, then?" Adam asked. In his experience, 'Lord of the Rings' was the one people started with. He wasn't really paying attention to the movie, but suddenly he realized it had gotten to the scene where the young girl, Rue, died. He watched it, and felt it as moving as when he'd read the book. He didn't cry, but his eyes misted a little.

(sorry I was gone. All sorts of things happened one after another.)  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:36 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore watched the movie slightly, but could tell Adam liked it by the expression in his eyes. She raised a brow, watching as a young child died. She wasn't paying attention earlier, so Lenore didn't know the circumstances behind her death, but her face remained a little unsympathetic over the death. She continued to play with her hair as the movie continued. She would have to watch this when Adam wasn't here. But her attention was amongst other things. She wondered what Adam was really thinking, what deep thoughts he was having. Was he going to bite her? Kill her? Or did he truly want to be with her? If the situation raised, Lenore wouldn't know how to proceed. It made her a little nervous, despite the fact that she could rely on herself for protection, but the mere thought that she did not know Adam's thought was an anxious thought. In regards to Adam's question, she got up and walked over to the bookshelf. She scanned the shelves for the title before plucking it from one of the shelves. It was a purple cover with a bright green lettering. "I read this one, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. I had to read it for a writing class." She inspected its cover and flipped through the book. She remembered it vaguely, about a green knight who arrives at King Arthur's court and declares a challenge. Long story short, the knight Gawain falls slightly into temptation and cheats out of game and despite being forgiven, forever lived in shame for his folly. It wasn't a boring read, but it was difficult for her. Like she had mentioned previously, that kind of english was difficult to understand for her. Lenore shivered, before placing it back into the bookshelf, glancing over the titles.
"I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back," she murmured and left the room, entering her bathroom. She looked into the mirror, looking keenly at her face before sighing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam took the book in his hands. "Oh? Interesting choice from your teacher. Tolkien's language is quite different in his Middle-Earth novels... although 'the Silmarillion' does feel a bit like reading the Elvish Bible, if such a thing existed. But 'the Hobbit' and 'Lord of the Rings' are normal English." He realized she wasn't paying attention. He waited in the living room, and started watching the movie again, lacking anything else to do. But he wondered what she was thinking.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:12 am
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore left her bathroom with a cool face, her hair loosened from its bun and now falling about her shoulders and back. She gave a steady exhale, despite it being unnecessary for her, and glanced to the television as she walked back to the couch. She tucked some hair behind her ear, rubbing her neck with her thumb as she watch the movie before slowly dragging her eyes to Adam, who had stopped talking. Her mind thought several things, of course. Was he going to bite her? Or go home? Or kill her? Or kiss her? Or bite her? It was a cyclical thought. "Back when we first met, we were at that party. You don't seem like the party type, what made you decide to come?" She asked randomly. She assumed it was because he was looking for a someone to feed off of. The question seemed out of the blue, but she was curious about it. She sat back down on the couch again, sitting next to Adam and pulling a leg up under her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:33 am
Greedy Fat Cat

"The party... oh yes." Adam looked up at her. "Actually, I was invited by a friend of mine. He didn't know anyone there but wanted to go because of a certain girl he hoped would turn up. So he asked me to come along for his moral support. And he got what he wanted and went off hand in hand with that girl not even half an hour after we'd arrived. Good for him, but he left me stranded among all those people - and I didn't know anyone either!" The story was a complete fabrication, but he wasn't going to admit that he'd gone to a party with people he didn't know - that sounded way too suspicious, like he was a predator. Well he was, but a different kind.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 am
Another Damned Vampire

That may or may not have been a lie and Lenore was sure if she wasn't what she was, she probably wouldn't have even doubted him. But she nodded, smiling at his last comment, lowering her eyes to his chest. "I just happened to pass by and went inside. I didn't really know anyone either," she murmured. It was partly true. As a female, getting into places and getting drinks was a piece of cake. Her intentions, on the other hand, were not so simple. "Imagine if either of us hadn't decided to go to the party." Then this all probably would have never happened. She thought she would never meet someone like herself so easily and so near to her; it was a little funny that their meeting was so coincidental. She then turned back to the movie, it nearing its end, a little lost as to what was actually happening. Her hand moved to place itself on top of Adam's hand gently, making it rather inconspicuous.

[ Sorry, I had writer's block for awhile. ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:07 am
Greedy Fat Cat

(It's okay.)

"One of those funny coincidences in life, I suppose." Adam answered. When he felt her hand touch his, he felt happy just to be here, next to her, having a good time. He wasn't thinking about blood at all - until he realized that he was, in fact, consciously thinking about how he wasn't thinking about blood. Oh well, he thought, guess he couldn't change what he was.  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:40 am
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore gave a small pause, before nodding slightly. "Yeah, funny coincidence indeed." She left her hand on his, softly like a girl's hand should feel. "Do you believe in conveniences or fate? That your life is based on destiny, or by random coincidences coming together?" She asked, though in an odd, almost quieter voice. She glanced back to the television, it no longer holding relevance to her and glanced back to Adam. Her hand tightened a little on his, now holding it instead.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 10:16 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam also held her hand tighter, glad of the contact. "I used to think it was just coincidences, things happening for no particular reason. But now I think it's a bit of both. Only, when we live our life, we experience it as coincidences, but later, when we look back, it seems there was a clear destiny and things fell into place one after another to create a specific result."  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:53 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore smiled a little. "That's cheating. You can't pick both," she murmured, dark eyes looking up at him. "There's really no wrong answer. I suppose you're right…though," she paused. "I thought it was all fate, that I was meant to be where I was, supposed to meet who I was supposed to meet, and stop where I was going to stop. But…now I think it's all just coincidences that coincide with each other all confusingly. How could you explain all the strange occurrences that happen in life? And if I look back, I could think, hey, if I hadn't gone to the store that day in October to buy specifically milk, my life could have been totally different. It was just a coincidence that I was thirsty and craving milk. 'Life is a coincidence based on the luck of an opportunity'." She nodded to reaffirm what she said, glancing down at their hands. "It's weird though. Even though I thought that life was based on fate before, I don't think that anymore. I refuse to think my life is based on fate, especially now. I am not meant to be anyone but me. I was not meant to be another certain way." Was it fate that turned her into what she was now? She would refuse to believe that fate made her this way. It was just an unfortunate coincidence. Her fingers wiggled as he held her hand, weaving her fingers in-between his. She then opened her mouth to speak once more, but now in form of another question. "When's your birthday?"

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:27 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam chuckled when accused of cheating. "That's what most of philosophy is. People arguing that something is both, or neither, no matter what pair of polar opposites you pick." He listened to her explanation of her feelings. "Yeah, I have that kind of thoughts too. Small choices that turned out to have been enormously important. I think everyone has those." He leaned back on the sofa and stretched his arms. "My birthday? I just had one, in October."

(I assume it is autumn or winter.)  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:40 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore bit her lip. "I just had one too. Late September." Her birthday was the day she was bitten. She would never forget it. Such a small coincidence that changed her life forever. Or at least, until she found some kind of cure to switch her back. When was Adam turned? How? Who had bitten him? Was he already what he was when she was turned? Did he have some kind of connection to her mystery biter? Lenore looked at him, unblinkingly. Which was a little creepy, until she sighed and looked back at the television. Credits. "So," she murmured, pausing for awhile as the credits rolled passed the screen. "What do you wanna do now?"

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:27 am
Greedy Fat Cat

Adam swallowed slowly. He wanted to do any number of things, but dared not mention them. He wanted her, more than he had ever wanted anyone, either as human or vampire. Was it love? What else could it be? It was not of her blood that he thought of now. Instead of answering, he smiled, and kissed her softly on the lips.

(sorry I was gone. Unforeseen circumstances.)  

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Another Damned Vampire

Lenore leaned back slightly as Adam closed the distance between them. The kiss didn't surprise her, but she couldn't deny that she wasn't prepared. She fidgeted under Adam's close proximity to her presence. She squeezed her eyes shut as he kissed her lips very gently, probably so that he didn't seem like he was taking advantage of this situation. As he leaned forward and settled into the kiss, she exhaled deeply through her nose as he did even though she needn't take breath. Her eyelashes fluttered as her face relaxed, before turning her body towards him, almost eagerly. Her hand brushed his cheek, moving to his neck with her fingers in his hair. Her other hand, which was holding Adam's, tightened some despite it getting a little clammy.

He tasted like…wine. And delicious. Lenore wanted to bite him in the heat of the moment. She knew now that he certainly didn't taste like human after tasting his blood. She wondered if she tasted like this. She would probably taste like no other person to him, but would he notice that she wasn't human based off her saliva? Most likely not, he would have to taste her blood to be sure. She wondered if she had drank anymore than that one drop. What sort of effects would it have given her if she drank a copious amount? She didn't know.

At one point, she had to pause, gasping a little as she touched her lips, looking at Adam tenderly. She laughed, though a little nervously. This wasn't their first kiss, but it certainly felt like it. "Sorry," she murmured shortly, though she didn't know what for. It was the only thing that came up to her head.

[ Nah, I don't mind. I'm actually taking exams for the next month so I will most likely be more busy anyways. ]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff