Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:03 am
MommiiDearest

[No problem. Have fun!]

StClair contrived to control his blood flow, what little there was of it, by making his cheeks blush as if he was embarrassed. "Very well. I was engaged, for the happiest year of my life, to my distant cousin. I was very much in love. Rather too much, in fact. I, um, I got carried away one night when I was kissing her goodnight. I touched her in a very wrong way. And her brother saw me do that. Word got around, and suddenly none of the girls wanted to be anywhere near me. I was punished, too, and the church leaders said I was allowed to stay in the community since I genuinely repented my sin, but the women never forgave me. And I did stay, mainly because my mother was already feeling ill."

He paused, and took another deep breath he didn't need. "I got wet the other night, when it rained. I was sleeping in a dead end alley. I had some rags for a blanket, so I hung up my Amish clothes to dry while I slept. It didn't even occur to me there could be thieves here, until I woke up and the clothes were gone. The rags you found me in were found in a dumpster behind the theatre."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:30 pm
"Sounds tragic," She told him with a long solemn look. "Are you ready to go out? I feel weird leaving you in my home, alone." Calleiah plucked her wallet off the ground next to where she kept her shoes and smiled brightly.

[Sorry for the crap post. Sick, packing, blah]

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 am
MommiiDearest

"As I have said, you've done much for me already. I'll respect your wishes and leave at once." He bowed to her, and left the apartment. "I am very grateful." What he actually was was fretful, worried about how he would cope out there. Daylight was the least of his worries - as an elder vampire, the most he'd get was a bit of sunburn. The world was confusing, and he feared it might bite back with a vengeance.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:45 am
Stepping out after the man, Calleiah shut the door and began walking down the street. "So...," She brushed her ponytail off her shoulders and looked down the sidewalk. The air was warm with a nice breeze, and she found herself smiling as they progressed. "Hobbies? Interests?" Her brown-eyed gaze turned to StClair as she spoke to him, before moving back to watch where she stepped. Cars drove on by, but the day was no where near busy. Shop windows gleamed in the sun, and Calleiah paused for some moments to look in windows as they passed. "If there is a store you would like to go inside, I'm in no hurry so we can."

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:06 am
MommiiDearest

StClair thought a moment before replying, touching his skin with his hand. "Well, I've always liked reading. Any book I could get my hands on, from the Russian classics to 'Penny Dreadfuls'. And I like classical music, too, but I can't actually play or sing or any of that. Just listening to concerts."

As they walked, he looked in at the windows. "Well, I am sure shopping would be wonderful, but I do not in fact have any money upon me." He admitted, sounding regretful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:03 pm
Another Damned Vampire

"Hmm..." She mused at his anchient book likes, but then she nodded, "Classical music is very nice. And Concerts are always fun, aren't they?" Calleiah nodded her head, "I know. I figured as much last night when you said you lost your purse, or something." Winking, she gestured towards a little door and said, "Let's go in there. They don't cost to much and their clothes are nice."  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Another Damned Vampire

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:03 am
MommiiDearest

StClair smiled, following her in through the small door. "If you wish." If he had believed in any god, he would have thanked him or her for the fact that he had found Calleiah and she was being unreasonably kind and helpful to him. As it was, he thanked his luck instead.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff