Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
Jack vs Easter Bunny

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your leader?
  Jack (pumpkin king)
  Easter Bunny
View Results

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:10 pm
So I am just wanting to start a topic about this years event. I used to be a crew here and very active and really missed this place and decided to come back. 3nodding So This year you have two sides. Jack (the great and powerful lord of Halloween, whom which I serve) and then you have Easter Bunny, the lord with the clockwork army of Easter.

I am just wondering who is on what team, your class, level and you can post your stats if you wish. ALSO, your thoughts on if this year it's rigged, who will win, why they will win etc.

I might have a contest later on. I have been saving up my money. So I might have a treat for those that are high up in the ranks and things like that.

Happy hunting and happy halloween. heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:42 pm
At current, I am a lvl. 3 mage in the employment of Jack's army.
Personally, I do think that the event is somewhat rigged with the number of NPCs on teams, but at the same time it doesn't seem that bad.

From the looks of it, there's a large chance the EB is going to win this, mostly due to the numbers of players on each team being unequal and their balancing it being rather a rip off.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:57 am
>3> To be honest I'm not really sure whom to support. Then again i wasn't really big on the site wide events.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:37 am
I wasn't sure who to choose so have been offline playing pokemon x instead  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:25 pm
Sakura_Moonlight2421
>3> To be honest I'm not really sure whom to support. Then again i wasn't really big on the site wide events.

But...free stuff! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:18 pm
Currently I'm level 2 in Jacks band of trouble makers. And this event is so rigged it's ridiculous. If you look at the stats page under warrior, 20473[NPC] Easter Bunny 1908[NPC] Jack. The Easter bunny has the more points giving his side a big bonus. All in all Jacks going to lose this one, which is stupid because EB's an big jerk.

FairykittyNami

Dapper Rogue

11,450 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:25 pm
Ended up choosing jack got 2 achievements but am still unsure about event will be playing pokemon x again today cellphone will be left home charging  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 pm
I was just shy of reaching level 7 Rogue on Team Jack. We will rise again, just like Jack will.  

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers