Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Psychotic Life in a Cage. [[OPEN&ACCEPTING!!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:09 pm
User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Amber was glad the chaos had calmed down for the moment, though as she looked up, she saw that a red head had come in. At first she thought it was the male again, but she realized she was wrong when she took a second glance. This was a female with long hair. Her nurse got her up off the floor and helped her out of the room. It was time to erase her memories, as today didn't help their cause at all. Amber followed trustingly, not thinking that she would be hurt nor that anything would be taken from her. Her headphones were back on her ears and in place, keeping her from hearing any more fighting that was going on. She knew that just because she wasn't fighting at the moment, didn't mean others weren't. She wanted out as well, but now was not the time to act.

Yasei was carried out of the room carefully and taken to memory treatment. He wouldn't wake for a while and was left at the mercy of the nurse that held him. The man who carried him took him upstairs and gently laid him down on a table, strapping him down just in case the medicine wore off quicker than they expected. He was going to be careful with this one, who had no fear of what could have happened for what he did.

Veera heard what Tate said, and she realized that she wasn't going down right then. She didn't like that it was at the expense of Tate, who had grabbed the nurse and held them back. Tate called for them to go, making sure to yell at them to make sure they would move. She was surprised when Lenore grabbed her hand and took off. Veera could only glance back to hear him whisper and see the nurse finally give him the needle. She wanted to go back, but the look from the nurse kept her moving forward with Lenore. She watched as Lenore tried to open doors, helping her with some of them so that they could get more done faster. But nothing was open. The look from Lenore made her heart drop. She knew that look, one of not knowing.

Looking back, she could hear the footsteps of the nurses. It was to late, they had them cornered and they wouldn't be able to get away. She turned to look down the hall they had just come. She glanced to Lenore before she grabbed the girl and went to one side of the hall. A small recess was there, enough to hide them both. She moved Lenore closest to the wall before peeking out to see the nurses coming. "I'll distract them, you try to run past them. I'm sorry, but that is all I can do. There is no way we'll both make it." She looked down to Lenore and gave a small smile before looking back down the hall. Several nurses were running down it, their footsteps loud. Veera jumped out as they started to pass and grabbed one. The needle the woman had been using was turned on her and stabbed into the woman's neck. Veera dropped her and turned to another, who grabbed her. She used her weight to push them back. Another needle was brought out and brought close to her. The remaining nurse started toward Lenore, hoping to catch her. Soon, everyone would be upstairs in the memory chamber. The soft 'thud' of Veera's body could be heard hitting the ground before a larger male nurse picked her up to carry her off.

Yasei- The original.
Kane- The blood obsessed.
Aiden- The Angel seeker.
Solomon- The silent mystery.

Amber
Enemy of Noise

Veera
Lust Murderer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:06 pm
User Image► O l i v i a

User Image

Finally, Theodore decided he could take this no longer. There were danger announcements left and right, and by now Olivia was stressed out. He was, too; what on earth was even going on downstairs, he thought, for all of this to be happening? Were there not enough sedatives in the world? He watched as his patient began to shake with fear and anxiety, and he knew that if he let it continue she might eventually collapse in a bundle of sobs and agitation. He'd seen it happen before, when he'd made the mistake of pressuring her to participate at least somewhat in arts and crafts. He couldn't let that happen again. They had to go now, to a place where Olivia would be much calmer. In fact, she would be asleep.

Olivia flinched when he addressed her.
We cannot think with all of this chaos going on outside. Follow me. He stood up, and Olivia took his arm as he extended it for her to take. If there were crazy patients running around unsupervised, Theodore didn't want to take his chances with letting Olivia out of his sight. He led her out of his office and up a long staircase, which they took slowly as to not be taken by surprise by anything or anyone. His patient looked at her feet as they walked, but seemed to trust where he was taking her. He was, of course, taking her to a memory erase session. It was for her own good to just forget about this whole day, and the entire lockdown business. The only problem was leaving her with the nurses who actually performed the procedures. He would accompany her as far as the table, but then he would have to leave; Olivia of course thought this a betrayal of sorts, and sometimes would try to fight until she was properly sedated. Still, though, it was hard for Theodore to burn the look of complete and utter betrayal in Olivia's green eyes from his mind after that. But he had to forget about it.
Don't get attached to me, he thought to her as though by some miracle she might pick it up and understand. You'll regret it, Olivia. Believe me, you'll regret it.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:30 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

The beat of her heart was the only thing she could hear in her ears, the panic and momentum had already set in. Lenore couldn't make a noise as Veera jumped out at the nurses. It was by far too late for Lenore to talk Veera out of it, and could only stand there in despair as Veera attacked the trio. Why sacrifice themselves for her? Why did they have to leave her? Lenore wiped at her tears, hating to cry. By this point, the nurse spotted the crying girl and approached her warily. Lenore sprinted forward, attempted to pass the nurse. She grabbed at Lenore's clothes, pulling her back. Lenore drove forward, and pulled out of the nurse's grip, running down the hall.
Where to go? Lenore didn't know where the exits were. If Tate were here, he would know. She sobbed a little, so lost and panicked and exhausted, she didn't know what to think or do. She continued running randomly, her white slippers slapping against the linoleum floor. She was upset, and alone.

She panted, her throat and lungs burning. The drug made things blurry, and made it hard to breathe while she ran. She cried too, so her gasps were heavy and strained. She coughed, stopping for a little to catch her breath.

"Lenore!" Mister yelled, his voice echoing. Lenore coughed again, as a male nurse spotted her down the hall. She fainted, her eyes gone heavy, her mind fuzzy. The nurse trotted over to her, checking her pulse, before picking her up. He recognized her as the schizophrenic, surprised she made it this far and this long without being caught.
Lately, the tests on her have been making her a bit more agitated and rebellious, the nurse deducting that they needed to change the procedures a little bit. She also needed a memory erasing, so that she could not remember this day, could not remember her attempts at escape, nor remember Tate. He was no good for her, especially if Lenore was in this state of mind.
The nurse picked up the girl with ease, carrying her to the chamber with a sigh, a little disappointed in Lenore. She had been so docile and obedient when she first got here. The quiet Lenore was so young and promising, she seemed to turn out a mess caught up in her own mind. The nurse often wondered what went on in there, knowing that she saw, heard, smelled, and felt things differently than most people. They were made up senses in her head, ones that she believed her whole reality in. The nurse could not fathom the complicated realness of Lenore's hallucinations and paranoia that came along with her disorder, only that Lenore had become nothing more than a hyperactive, spontaneous girl. What did her hallucinations tell her to do and say and think that made her do and say and feel the things she did?

The nurse made sure she was out for good, before taking her to the chamber, glad that she was caught, and Tate and Veera were sedated. He reported in through his walkie talkie, Lenore's personal nurse apologizing and thanking him for catching her. Little did she know that this mistake of letting Lenore go would cost her; she would be sent back pretty soon.
The nurse entered the code for the door, and entered, closing it behind him in hopes to forever erase the memories of this day in Lenore.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:20 pm

User Image

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

x Scratch n Sniff x

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:44 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

D o r o t h y S a b a s t i a n
t h e x s i b l i n g s

xxxxxSitting outside, beneath the orange maple tree, Sebastian placed his hand on his little sister's head. As smile on his face as he caressed her hair gently, letting her feel safe. He kept his eyes one her, like a protective mother, and hummed lightly as they sat on the wooden bench. He loved the smell in the air, the warm breeze and the sunshine. It was always so wonderful.

xxxxxThe young blonde smiled, with her head on her brothers lap and the soothing feeling of his hand on her. She loved the security he gave her when they were together, which was all the time. Feeling the sun on her face made her feel warm inside. She did not like to speak or even be around other people, just her brother. Dorothy lifted her small hand and held his free hand tenderly. She kept her eyes closed as she laid there, peacefully.

[[sorry for the shortness, im so brain dead atm..]]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image► O l i v i a

User Image

It was the next morning, and Theodore was gently leading his patient into the dining hall for breakfast. Olivia was very calm, almost tranquil this morning; having completely forgotten about yesterday's chaos through the memory erase session.
Here, let me get that for you. He picked up a tray when Olivia started to reach for one, not wanting her to drop it suddenly as she sometimes did and become flustered in front of everybody. He knew her well enough that she would never forgive herself for such an inexcusable slip-up.
Thank you, Olivia replied with a slight blush. When they were around others, Olivia spoke very quietly, almost whispering as though she were afraid someone might eavesdrop on her. When it was just the two of them in Theodore's office, however, Olivia had a mature and husky sounding voice. Naturally, though, it was yet another point of insecurity for her: she was supposed to have a young and feminine voice, not the one she had. She was probably also afraid that if others heard her voice, they might judge her for it or make fun of her behind her back when she was out of earshot. Theodore smiled a little at her now, trying to reassure her. There were obviously others in the dining hall with them, but for the most part they would mind their own business. He tucked a strand of rust-colored hair behind his patient's ear and inwardly chuckled when she blushed again. Let's sit down, he said to her. They had gotten some food for both of them, as well as a coffee for himself, and so now they would find somewhere to sit down and eat. Maybe after this he would take her outside for some fresh air, or take her to arts and crafts. Given her calm this morning, Theodore was hopeful that she wouldn't react too badly if he brought her into the art room.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
i N S a N i T Y floating like on air...
P S Y C H o P a T H Y a carefree life...
i N S a N i T Y an illusion that never ends...
C a P T i V i T Y unable to run away...

"Alexia?" a female's voice chimed, stirring me from sweet sleep, "Do you feel like coming out today?" I opened my dark-colored eyes to the door that shined the only light into my room. I had blocked the window with a blanket and taped the lightswitch off during my first depressive episode here a few months ago. "Sure." I said, a bit annoyed. I got up and walked towards the evil light. "Oh, good! So you're out of the depressive episode?" she cheered happily, leading me to the cafeteria. I nodded as I started to ignore her and imagined about playing Pokémon. I missed my little Oshawott, Isaiah. Well, it was a Samurott before I was brought here, but I still saw it as an adorable Oshawott. "Osha-oshawott..." I mumbled flatly. "What was that?" my nurse asked as I grabbed my tray. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her, saying, "I want my cat." It wasn't a lie; I loved Lyric as if she was my baby which she acted like. "You will see her again. Promise." she said. I smiled a bit and said, "Thanks." I got a chocolate muffin, eggs, hashbrowns, and bacon. "Glad to see your apetite is back." she added, getting herself food. I nodded and sat at an empty table with her.

Bipolar Disorder | Psychosis

Current State: Getting Out of Depressive Episode.
Feeling: Anti-social.
Humming: "Memories and Battle Scars" by New Found Glory.
Wanting: Food, my cat, and Pokémon.
With: My nurse.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

ⓝ ⓤ ⓡ ⓢ ⓔ
ⓔ ⓓ
ⓐ ⓝ ⓝ ⓐ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ
ⓜ ⓘ ⓢ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ
? ? ?

It was unnervingly quiet for such a morning like this. Lenore breathed, looking out the same window she did every morning. She was really still, frozen as if in ice. Why is it so quiet? She didn't know why she felt such an overwhelming feeling of anxiety; she couldn't blame it on being uncomfortable or being lonely, only just that she felt anxious. Her nurse touched her arm gently, almost hesitantly in fear of a fit. Lenore didn't move at first, still fixated on looking out the window. She wasn't really looking out the window, but more like she was thinking. Why is it so quiet?

Lenore, alas, gazed upon her nurse, who seemed foreign at first. Who was this? She didn't recognize the dark haired male, who stood very tall and looked at her with dead dark brown eyes. Lenore looked away, before glancing back. Oh, right, her nurse. Why is it so quiet? He was always her nurse since she had gotten here. She was confused as to why she didn't remember him at first, her face looking a bit puzzled. He put his hand on her shoulder, lowering his head to look at her.
"Are you feeling alright?" He asked flatly. Lenore nodded her head, to reassure him she was. Why was it so quiet? He gave a smile, glad things were going to plan. She seemed so docile this morning, so far, with no fits or tantrums. Lenore ignored her nurse, never particularly liking him. And she felt this sort of discomfort around him today, as if he were looking at her too closely. He was one of them. She knew it. He was here to watch her, like some sort of animal.

Lenore moved away from him, but not far enough to cause him alarm, just enough so that she could walk on her own. He motioned her to the cafeteria, pulling out a chair for her to sit in. Lenore was hungry, and despite her dislike for the mundane food here, she would eat. Her stomach growled with hunger. The nurse, intent on sticking around, pulled out a chair near her after getting her a plate of french toast and fruit. She ate slowly, taking her time. Why was it so quiet? Lenore looked around, certain people about, but none that she felt friendly with. She couldn't remember who, to be exactly, she was friendly with, only that there was some in here that she was at one point. Lenore felt lonely, furrowing her brow.

Her nurse watched her, noticing Lenore's sudden change of expression. "Why was it so quiet? Why was it so quiet? Why was it so quiet?" Lenore stood up, abruptly, looking about the room. "Ed?" She called, about to cry. Right, right. Where was he? She hadn't seen him all morning. Or anyone, for that matter. Annabel and Mister were nowhere to be seen. Lenore's nurse got up as well, trying to calm the girl. He put a hand on her shoulders, but Lenore refused to sit down. No, no, no. Ed was always there for her, even if he was angry or not in the greatest mood. But why not now? Why was it so quiet in her head? Why could she not hear him, or Annabel or Mister? Lenore looked down at her food, before looking at her nurse, who ushered her to sit and not cause such a scene.

Lenore agreed to sit down, but began to cry. She wanted to see Ed. Why was he not there for her? Why was it so quiet? It made her nervous, anxious. And to make matters worse, she could not remember everything she did yesterday. Why? Lenore cried, wiping at her eyes. Alas, a voice broke through, and Lenore immediately stopped, lifting her head.

"Lenore."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:19 pm
User Image

● ● ● ℓ є и σ я є ● ● ●

ⓝ ⓤ ⓡ ⓢ ⓔ
ⓔ ⓓ
ⓐ ⓝ ⓝ ⓐ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ
ⓜ ⓘ ⓢ ⓣ ⓔ ⓡ
ⓢ ⓥ ⓔ ⓣ ⓛ ⓐ ⓝ ⓐ

The sultry voice called out, lingering like the echo of a bell. The voice was mature and feminine, ringing about. Lenore looked up, eyes watched the woman who sat a little ways from her. Lenore furrowed her brows, now confused. She was disappointed it wasn't anyone she recognized, mainly because it wasn't Ed. However, it had been so quiet before that Lenore couldn't help but feel a bit glad that she wasn't alone. Her nurse watched her now, Lenore now distracted by the foreign woman sitting with her legs propped up on the table.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Lenore couldn't say she was beautiful, and most certainly was not as beautiful as her older sister Annabel. Her legs were long, tan and smooth. The woman had bright blue eyes, ones that Lenore couldn't deny were captivating. Both Lenore and Annabel had fairly dark eyes, and Mister's were a dull gray. Ed never counted, if only because his eyes were large, crimson orbs. However, this woman seemed to have an equally menacing air, which reminded her a little of Ed. She uncrossed her sexy legs, pouting her kissable lips painted with red lipstick. She stood slowly, looking at Lenore with a hungry look, one of enchantment and charm.
"Svetlana," the woman answered. She wore a black dress, flashy, and revealing. There were long slits in her dress, and the neck line was lowered. Lenore had never seen such a provocative person before. She blushed, looking away. "Bunny, don't look away. Embrace the femininity," she chimed, sitting on the table, crossing her legs. Her hair was curly, accenting her flawless skin. She laughed a little. Lenore had never seen her before. "Besides, you're gonna have to get used to it. I think I'm sticking around for awhile."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:38 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Laying in the infirmary part of the facility Keith had yet to wake up. He was nearly naked lying on the bed save for a pair of boxers he still wore. His body was covered in burn marks up and down from previous times he had lost it and tried unsuccessfully to be taken by the flames. Worst of all the times were currently as both his legs and left arm were bandaged tightly from him having caught himself on fire during yesterdays incident. An incident that took a stun gun to the chest and a strong sedative to subdue him during. The burns from the stun gun were still evident just above his right peck. Received when he had turned around to make sure Ester was far enough away from the flames and, shot by and orderly he had not know was there. His enjoyment stopped at that moment as his body refused to listen to him anymore. Now his mind as well would not be his own. The incident yesterday wiped clean from it and left only with a hole where it was. That would be his reality when he should finally awaken. A great unknowing of the things around them and why they had changed. A pawn in a game that is never under his own control.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:40 am
User Image► O l i v i a

User Image

After Olivia ate her breakfast of mostly fruit and he had finished his coffee, Theodore decided to take his patient out for some fresh air. It seemed like a beautiful day outside and he was sure both of them could appreciate that. They put away the breakfast tray and disposed of the paper coffee cup, then Theodore extended his arm again and led Olivia outside when she obediently took it. As always, she looked not at him, but at her feet. She just wasn't good at eye contact. They might have looked a bit odd as they walked out, the two of them: Olivia tall and pretty in an almost awkward way, and Theodore very official looking and wearing nice clothes to go along with nice shoes. He tended to take pride in the clothes he wore, because he saw dressing well as a sign of respect for his profession. The two of them were also about the same height, but Olivia was actually taller than her therapist by a hair. It was thankfully not something that was immediately noticeable, though.
When they were outside, they walked around for a bit to enjoy the fresh air. Then, Theodore led her to a nearby bench and sat down with her. He talked quietly to her, and it would be impossible to tell about what unless someone were to come very close, because he was almost whispering now. Olivia responded in the same way, but she continued to look at her feet. With so many people around, they just couldn't afford to have someone overhear their conversations. Even if they were only concerning mundane subjects like the weather or the plans for the day.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff