Wonderland Idea for Roleplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want it to be made?
  Yes
  No
  Needs Changes (Then let me know, I don't have butt hurt feelings).
View Results

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:49 pm
Roleplay idea...somewhat.

Alice in Wonderland style -shrug-.

Sort of a Alice Human Sacrifice idea, though not completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:02 pm
Roleplay Idea Story Stuff

So here's what I got.

Wonderland is a place created, though how and how long ago it is either a secret or forgotten. There are many strange things, and many strange characters of this wonderful, Wonderland that harbors it's darker nature. How does one reach this mysterious land? Those who succumb to their lowest point, be it by emotionally or spiritually breakage. Those who come to this Wonderland are here for a reason, and can decide to stay as the Wonderland consumes their body and mind or find a way back to regain their sanity and desire for their own reality.

Times are far past the days of the Red Queen and Alice, but that doesn't keep room from more Alices to appear. Besides this strange, frightening world that they have to learn to cope with, they are facing the rise of a rebellion and potential war.

These are some characters that are either wonderland born or Alices. If I haven't written anything for them, it's because I don't really have a huge story for them and are free to be written of anything.

Wonderland Characters

Mad Hatter- Believed to be one of the oldest residents of wonderland, he throws fabulous parties.

March Hare- Part of the Mad Hatter's parties

Door Mouse- Part of the Mad Hatter's parties

Cheshire Cat- Used to be often found at the Mad Hatter's party, but has roamed Wonderland a lot more and can be found just about anywhere. He was obsessed over by the Duchess, but built respectful boundaries to where he felt comfortable enough to return to the Duchess's home from time to time as he pleased.

Caterpillar-

Alices

White Rabbit- Despite what many think, she was the first Alice (not her actual name obviously). She found her way into wonderland on her own, and spent some time in Wonderland. She had a close relationship with the Mad Hatter, enough to that he morphed her into a rabbit like figure because he simply wanted another bunny. She left as it was bringing conflict with the March Hare, and was already having a hard enough time coping with Wonderland without being a morphed by it. She managed to find her way out of Wonderland, but didn't revert to her human form. She was apart of wonderland and couldn't remain in the human world, though she could travel between them.

The Duchess- She was a result of the Mad Hatter's desire for new , loving companionship. The White Rabbit answered his request and brought a woman back from the human world, but she took little interest in the Mad Hatter. She took greater interest in his cat at the time. Wonderland took her, and she chose to live there.

The Red Queen- She was the daughter of the Duchess in the human world, in which she was pulled to Wonderland as the White Rabbit's closest friend. The girl had a way about her that was clean, beautiful, and orderly. The White Rabbit was in a time where she desired order and felt that it could save Wonderland from it's chaotic destruction. Wonderland took the her though and she created a Kingdom of Red, with her as the Red Queen. Though she found her mother, she was as controlling as ever and made sure her mother was exiled far from the Kingdom of Red. The Red Queen became selfish with power, and spread blood all about. Her friendship with the White Rabbit was shattered and developed into a dominant/slave relationship. She was defeated by Alice and the White Queen in her chess games, and exiled from Wonderland. What happened to her in the human world remained unanswered.

Jabberwocky- Was surprisingly a human at first, strong physically and seemed courageous. He had his own personal issues though, who didn't? The White Rabbit didn't know the details, but felt he would be a good warrior to slay the Red Queen that oppressed many in Wonderland. He agreed to follow her back to help her, but wasn't prepared for the frightening madness. He was schizophrenic to begin with, the first glimpse of the various frightening creatures drove him mad and he went on a rampage. There was much blood that followed his path, creating the known red path throughout the forests. The more he killed, the stronger he became and more warped even. He turned into a monster before he even knew it, and was almost too strong to stop. He was weakened and trapped away into a dark place. The Red Queen eventually released him when she found methods to 'train' him (rather he would attack anything that wasn't red). He was defeated by Alice and the White Queen, though he cannot be killed he was trapped away once more.

The Singing Flower- He was a timid, charming man that The White Rabbit brought back for company and on request of the Red Queen. He could sing, it was what the Red Queen enjoyed most. He filled the land with all sorts of melodies, but was killed at the hands of the Mad Hatter in jealousy and driven rage. His blood spread about the fields produced a singing garden with various types of beautiful flowers.

Alice- The true hero that The White Rabbit managed to bring back to Wonderland. She was strong in her mind and spirit, and the goal was to return home naturally. She was touched by all of wonderland and defeated the Jabberwocky and the Red Queen. She returned home , sadly without her sister, but with some relief and memory of Wonderland.

The White Queen- Was actually with Alice when they came to wonderland, she was Alice's older sister. Timid and gentle, with practicality, she managed to adapt to Wonderland. With the White Rabbit she built her Kingdom of White to combat the Red Queen. With the Red Queen gone Wonderland grew a little less bloody for now.

With no Red Queen to govern those of the Red Kingdom they were cast aside in wonderland. A rebellion is building, a desire to known the White Kingdom down and rebuild a knew Red Kingdom if possible. There have been minor attacks and threats, but it's slowly escalating. What new threat will arise as the White Rabbit only pulls more into Wonderland?

This is pretty much it. There can be new characters for Wonderland born, or reworked characters if you want to add or change mine. I'm all up for ideas of characters and plots. There is more to the Mad Hatter for those that may want to play him, but that information is for PMs.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:34 am
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:15 pm
one last bump.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:08 pm
Sounds pretty interesting. If it does get started may I be the mad hatter?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:28 pm
wolf_with_a_dragon
Sounds pretty interesting. If it does get started may I be the mad hatter?

I'll hold you to it, I'd have to PM you some information beforehand.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

dream angel 176

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:56 am
can I reserve the duchess?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:15 am
dream angel 176
can I reserve the duchess?

If made, aights.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:24 pm
Oooh If this gets made, I wanna be the white rabbit  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:44 pm
phantom_princess21
Oooh If this gets made, I wanna be the white rabbit

That one is actually my role for plot purposes, sorry.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces