Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★☆Anime of the Month
Daa!Daa!Daa! Aka: UFO Baby (Nov 2013)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Your thoughts on UFO baby

There are 2 seasons

The anime ended differently then the manga
The manga has a zequal

Last I checked you should be able to find it in YouTube

I think it is only eng sub!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:41 am
Is it okay if, for every multi-seasonal Anime of the Month that you post, I post a 12-13 episode alternative?  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 am
The Fullmetal Narcissist
Is it okay if, for every multi-seasonal Anime of the Month that you post, I post a 12-13 episode alternative?

That would loose the purpose of the anime of the month !
I will be posting 12 to 13 episode anime in other months
This is just the 3 rd anime of the month

The 12 to 13 anime of the month a lot of them are fairly new
I am thinking about doing 13 episode anime for next month!

Since this is an anime help guild you may recommend anime if other members ask .... smile

I do seasons because I will not be posting season 2 if they like season 1 they will watch season 2. On their own time smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:07 am
nena_sakura
The Fullmetal Narcissist

Since this is an anime help guild you may recommend anime if other members ask .... smile

I do seasons because I will not be posting season 2 if they like season 1 they will watch season 2. On their own time smile

According to the guild survey, the idea of having two AOTMs was met with neutral and positive responses, while the idea of having really long shows didn't fair so well...  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 pm
The Fullmetal Narcissist
nena_sakura
The Fullmetal Narcissist

According to the guild survey, the idea of having two AOTMs was met with neutral and positive responses, while the idea of having really long shows didn't fair so well...

Most of the survey said it was up to me if I wanted to post how many episodes confused And voted between 1-13 or 1 -30 episodes they were fine with either one

Each month I am posting different ganre
Nura - was supernatural
Get backers - super power
Now UFO - is Si-Fi
For December I have 2 new anime 13 episode
I am going through different ganre
So different people would be interested in watching anime of the month

( anime of the month is for people who want give a new or old anime a try if they have not watched it ) if they want anime recommend they can just post in the anime sub forum for their preferred ganre so the guild would recommend!

Some might like the anime of the month and some might not so it's up to them if they want to watch it ! Or wait till the next month ... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 am
nena_sakura
The Fullmetal Narcissist
nena_sakura
The Fullmetal Narcissist

Most of the survey said it was up to me if I wanted to post how many episodes confused And voted between 1-13 or 1 -30 episodes they were fine with either one

Nura - was supernatural
Now UFO - is Si-Fi

( anime of the month is for people who want give a new or old anime a try if they have not watched it ) if they want anime recommend they can just post in the anime sub forum for their preferred ganre so the guild would recommend!

Some might like the anime of the month and some might not so it's up to them if they want to watch it ! Or wait till the next month ... sweatdrop

Fine then... Think of my alternative AOTM picks as shows that you'll be able to watch and discuss, so you don't have to sit out the fun every month. Sound better?  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 pm
The Fullmetal Narcissist
nena_sakura
The Fullmetal Narcissist
nena_sakura
The Fullmetal Narcissist

Nura - was supernatural
Now UFO - is Si-Fi

Fine then... Think of my alternative AOTM picks as shows that you'll be able to watch and discuss, so you don't have to sit out the fun every month. Sound better?

I will think about it  
★☆Anime of the Month

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff