Freaking out, help :[

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:14 pm
I'm sorry if this is TMI for anyone, but I'm panicking and I have no idea what I just did or how do I fix it or all of the other questions swirling around in my head.

I was masturbating earlier and I honestly don't do this often and for the past two days I've been exploring.

So I was rubbing on what I thought I was supposed to be rubbing, you know?

I eventually started feeling cramps in my lower stomach and what I was rubbing on seemed to retreat further in my v****a than I thought where it was originally. I used an item, but I didn't think I pushed so hard to physically push it back.

Help.. I don't know what to do or think.

Did I do something wrong? Break my hymen?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:50 pm
Nope, hymens don't work that way, they don't "retreat". Most likely you poked your cervix (the entrance to your uterus). During sexual stimulation, the uterus does move up and back a little bit to make more room for a p***s but if you go too deep to fast, you will get poked, and it's not pleasant especially after you finish your period because it hardens until just before your period starts again.

Next time go slow. The cervix does not like being poked.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you're really worried, go see a doctor, especially if there's lots of blood or later you get unusual smelly discharges and pain.  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:36 am
xena91388

So I am okay?

There is no need to panic? I have not damaged my reproductive organs in any way?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:22 am
Haunting Paranoia
xena91388

So I am okay?

There is no need to panic? I have not damaged my reproductive organs in any way?

As long as there's no "lots of blood or later you get unusual smelly discharges and pain" then yeah, you should be, it happens. Next time just go slow and gentle until you're fully relaxed.  

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items