Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The Bisexual Back and Forth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JimmySpoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 am
One of the big issues I have with my own sexuality, is when I date a girl or a guy, that I have these sexual urges for the opposite, and it gets irritating to me. It really drives me crazy at times. I've made the mistake of acting on them before, but its been years since then, but i still deal with these urges. Anyone else experience this?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:02 pm
JimmySpoon
One of the big issues I have with my own sexuality, is when I date a girl or a guy, that I have these sexual urges for the opposite, and it gets irritating to me. It really drives me crazy at times. I've made the mistake of acting on them before, but its been years since then, but i still deal with these urges. Anyone else experience this?

your not the only one i do too ... its like im dating a boy then i would be like oh i want a girl most girls are more understanding and stuff ... then when im dating a guy ... idk i like it but its like ... idk there not as affectionate i guess i mean maybe because i havent been dating the right people but i get what u mean  

Brieyxo123

Brieyxo123

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:04 pm
JimmySpoon

your not the only one i do too ... its like im dating a boy then i would be like oh i want a girl most girls are more understanding and stuff ... then when im dating a guy ... idk i like it but its like ... idk there not as affectionate i guess i mean maybe because i havent been dating the right people but i get what u mean  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:08 pm
Brieyxo123
JimmySpoon

Yeah i mean, when i date girls, i feel like I have to be the dominate one, which is usually how it works anyway, but when i'm with a guy, i can be submissive and cuddle and feel safe in his arms. Its crazy lol  

JimmySpoon

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:33 pm
JimmySpoon
Yes, but I have arranged my life so I am not monogamous and act on those urges when I feel the need.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:47 pm
JimmySpoon

Honestly, yes, it happened to me a few times. Acted on it, and it was just a big mess /:

SkeletalWreck

JimmySpoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:40 pm
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon

Honestly, yes, it happened to me a few times. Acted on it, and it was just a big mess /:

Yeah. XP it didn't turn out well for me either. If i could have an awesome boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time, I'd be set lol. Too bad relationships can't work that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:41 pm
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon

Yeah. XP it didn't turn out well for me either. If i could have an awesome boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time, I'd be set lol. Too bad relationships can't work that way.

I am more of a person who does one at a time, but I have trust issues. And usually I end up cheating on the person I'm with. It sucks...

SkeletalWreck

JimmySpoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:42 pm
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon

I am more of a person who does one at a time, but I have trust issues. And usually I end up cheating on the person I'm with. It sucks...

Yeah. I've had that issue before too. I haven't done it in a long time. but The thought crosses my mind every now and again. XP  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 pm
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon

Yeah. I've had that issue before too. I haven't done it in a long time. but The thought crosses my mind every now and again. XP

Yeah I haven't do it in awhile either, considering I am single xD
Same

SkeletalWreck

JimmySpoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:24 pm
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon

Same

XD lol yeah, i am too now actually. I love that hookah your avi has btw ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 pm
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon
SkeletalWreck
JimmySpoon

Same

XD lol yeah, i am too now actually. I love that hookah your avi has btw ^_^

Lol, thanks, I love that avatar xD

SkeletalWreck

Keakealani

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 am
I don't, really, but it's pretty common from what I've heard. One thing my husband and I often talk about, though, is opening our marriage to some consensual non-monogamy, if in the future we feel that our relationship would be bettered with another person involved. It's not completely out of the question, but it takes a lot of communication, mutual respect, and trust.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:28 pm
JimmySpoon

Mine does. I have two wonderful men I am in a relationship with (also utterly in love with both), along with a possible lady too.

Polyamory isn't for everybody for certain - but what you want can be done. It ain't no pipe dream.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

Laciful

Shy Gawker

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:27 pm
I've never ha these kinds of urges I'm quite content on the person I'm dating and when I get dumped though I feel like dating the other gender because I feel it might be different.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games