Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Weep For Yourself (AJ& Belladonna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm
A bit of light training was always good to improve one's mood.
After all, exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And happy people... Were less likely to be bitter about life in general. Which, given the witch's general predilection toward presenting as cheerful a face for the populace as possible, was something she strove for. And though there was rather little to honestly to vex Belladonna in any sort of intense way, there was always something to make her smile want to call it quits. As she was rather practiced in the art of stubbornness, the witch had yet to actually give in to these wants, but she was getting close.
Which was where the whole training thing came in!

Dressed in a rather simplified version of her normal outfit, one much more suited to lots of moving around, the witch sashayed her way toward the gym, humming lightly to herself. Honestly, she hoped she would spot someone she knew along the way so that she could challenge them for a bit of fun, but the gymnasium seemed rather empty that day. Rumors of gnomes kidnapping students had begun to spread so she thought it only natural that people might want to play it safe away from those terribly pervasive little creatures, but Belladonna wasn't bothered.
She merely continued on her way with a skip in her step, convinced that beating up a dummy would be for the betterment of all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:08 pm
AJ had been suffered from insomnia, he started to feel hard to control his temper. After all, he wasn't a good kid to start with, thanks to someone, he was forced to change. That woman. That "she" he didn't remember face but felt so important. To shake off the headache, he decided to go outside and breathe some fresh airs in, hoping it would bring him good mood.

However, it didn't help at all, he had to think of another way to do so. He picked a fight. A fight that he could vent his negatives to someone and that someone he won't mind to hurt. The monster inside him was placing a claw out, waiting to rip off his gentleman theca off. He needed to suppress it as quick as he can, or else he might hurt the one he loves.

No matter when he brought himself to gym, which was completely opposite from his original destination - HH, he was eager to start a spar. Luckily, the worst situation was just dissipation. Looking around the gym, he only could find a busty ghoul, someone he had been avoided to meet. However, he had no choices, if he didn't release the pressure, he knew something bad might happen soon.

A ghoul that he didn't know how to deal with when he was having a bad mood, awesome. He snorted

"Hello L.E.A.D.E.R~" He walked closer and greeted the witch in a lazy and ironic way.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:52 pm
Having met no one on her way through the gym, nor anyone when she actually got to the sparring areas, Belladonna was satisfied to just spend some time alone. After all, she had intended that to begin with so it wasn't much of a derailment of plans to have things go exactly as they should. It was honestly more of a surprise that something didn't go wrong, which was most likely why when someone called out to her, she turned around with honest surprise on her features. But they quickly culled to cool civility when she realized exactly who it was calling her out. The witch cured her mouth into a sweet smile, her entire demeanor changing into something syrupy sweet though her eyebrows could not help tilting down into a warning glance.
"Oh! Good afternoon A.J. What a splendid surprise." Though her words may sound polite, there was an icy edge to them as she made a show of pushing some red curls off her shoulder. Very few people elicited such a response for the ghoul, for she found herself getting along with most everyone. It was a surprise that such a boil continually gave her troubles, especially one so young and petulant, but the witch was perfectly content to let him continue as such.
Especially if it meant she got to have her own bit of fun.

Careful to put on as regal an air as possible (she had been named Queen twice, after all), the witch moved closer, batting her lashes at him.
"So! What brings one such as yourself to the gymnasium?" Though she would never admit it, Belladonna was doing her best to bait him.
"Come to brush up on some skills? How did you do in the House Cup, by the by?" She was just begging him to ask about how she did so she could airily tell him she'd defeated her opponent in two hits.
"And how have you been? I see you are still a part of the school so that must mean someone has been giving you orders you see fit to follow."

Bitter about his insolence all that time ago in the snow or his wishy-washy devotion to their King? No, not Belladonna!

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 pm
The super amiable greeting for the witch just made the boil shivered. If she could utterly show her dislike of him but not treating him nicely like how she treated everyone else. He didn't know her name (or he simply forgot), so he called her "leader", considering she was the leader of his team in a rescue of a dragon student. Well, he didn't have any complaints on her sweet personality, she may be just another Xiu to him if she wasn't his leader. That's why AJ felt difficult when he had to deal with her. As a gentleman, what he learned told him to be nice to this lady, however, he couldn't agree with her leadership skills, especially when it's compared with "she". Jacking! Headache again! It seemed to be a taboo to him though he didn't understand any. The sharp pain warned him to stop thinking about "her" which contributed a lot in his past. He grabbed one hand onto his scarf. It seemed to be an old one but apparently he kept it in a good condition. Why?

Didn't give him time to think, the witch continued what she wanted to say, a question. "Well, I am looking for a spar, miss.. The mentioning of the house cup brought a smile onto the boil's face, a cute beam which usually only seen on the Head. He enjoyed creeple visiting him and tasting his spookies, the races therefore became less important. "It was super fun!" The next moment, the smile faded as he realized he wasn't talking to his friends or Xiu. A small blush was formed and went quickly from his face. "Well, I just don't see any reason to break them without any fun on my side." He grinned and shrugged.

Head was puzzled as it was its first time to see AJ using such an attitude to a female creature. It stared with a enquiring expression at AJ.

AyeAvast

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:35 pm
"One would expect to find a spar in the gymnasium, as that is its intended purpose. I am glad you deduced that one for yourself." The witch replied with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. It was not often she got to verbally assault someone, not when she usually was so nice to people, so to be given the opportunity now seemed rather important. Especially given how later on she might feel guilty for her actions. For now, however, Belladonna was vastly pleased to play the part of sweetness with a bite.
Mildly put off to see him smiling so sweetly, the witch was careful to school her own smile to turn brighter at his excitement, though she was happy to dial it back down when he dropped his smile. The blush went unnoticed and the witch shrugged at his reply.
"Fun? Is that what you are after? My, what an odd thing. Here I thought you were after trouble." Both hands flapped through the air in a nonchalant manner.

With a turn the witch moved from him to click-clack her way toward an empty part of the gym. As though the thought had just struck her (it hadn't at all, she knew exactly what she was doing), she twirled around fast enough that her curls splayed out before bouncing around her.
"But you did mention a spar! Gracious me, I was looking for one too but... Oh dear... I do so think I might hurt you in a fight so perhaps we should not..." Insulting one's fighting skills was always a recipe for success!

Meegane

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:44 pm
He could feel the coldness within the conversation, yet he already formed gentleman habit told him not to rebut. It's very impolite, AJ. A little Head with little white feathery wings whispers aside. Jacking! Who jacking cares! She's attacking! A Head with little demon horns (much shorter) headbutted the white one and yelled. Since AJ knew well that Head doesn't have wings, so he just ignore them and decided to give a smile.

Ever since he met with the she-he-forgot, he learned how being hurt was like so he worked hard to chain the beast inside him, not letting it out the cage. He didn't want to hurt anyone, everyone had a potential to be his friend. Even she.

AJ looked at Bella, sighed inside his heart and mustered up a grin. "You are wrong, Leader. I love entertainment, but not trouble." He sought for the excitement within a fight, some entertainment from creeple 's response. He didn't mind to break rule for something fun, but not just simply doing that for no reasons.

AJ shrugged when Bella boasted herself, he really didn't know how to handle a female like that, even she was not that arrogant. She was more like a mother or elder sister, her hugs were warm and cozy. "...AJ?"" The nostalgic expression was replace with a lax look. "No worries! I always welcome a fi - spar. The worst case in campus is just dissipation. Go for it~" He looked up and stared at the ceiling of the gym while saying that, and ended his sentence with a mischievous glance against the witch.

"So....?" He toned up the rhyme.

AyeAvast
Worst kitty ever *points to self*

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
AyeAvast rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:24 pm
A momentary raise of her eyebrows was the only indication the witch would give that she was surprised by AJ's response, but her face quickly leveled out. For whatever reason she had not expected him to admit something like that, but the more she considered it the more she realized how silly that was of her. He was the type of boil who liked to stir the pot wherever he went, especially when he knew he had such a willing participant like Belladonna. As much as she disliked playing into what people expected of her, there was little she could do to curb the fact that she had been baited by him. If this underclassman wanted to poke and prod her until she got angry, there was little she could do, especially since he'd already gotten her to snap once before.
"Funny, isn't it?" The witch drawled in a syrupy voice as one hand came up to tap against her chin. "You say entertainment as thought it is different from trouble, but I think you have not realized that your brand of fun is always going to be trouble."

About to say something else about a spar, the witch paused when he mentioned dissipation. Finally, her expression turned serious and she took a few steps toward him, eyebrows drawn sharply down over pink eyes.
"While dissipation is not the worst end, I'll have you know that I would never actively seek to make anyone dissipate." Turning so she could give him a glare from the side of her eye, Belladonna squared her shoulders in what essentially equated to a challenge.
"That is not proper, and it is vastly rude. I would hope you know me better than that." Of all things, the witch was not rude.

Meegane
/pets the kitty ouo

Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:58 am
Yes, she was right. He was trying to bait her for a spar. She was the best choice, because he didn't really care about her despite of his gentleman principle. The worst was just dissipation but he won't get to that point. AJ didn't like verbal attack, he rather picked to fight with his physical body if he can. He therefore pouted at the witch, "Not really miss, at least people enjoy my baking." He shrugged. At least he enjoyed baking and it didn't bring any problem so far. He did make troubles in the past at his birthplace, but he found more interesting and important things in this school.

"Wow, you are so nice, leader~" He commented with a plain blank tone. He stepped backward and made a bow.

"Lady first?" He can't wait to see how she could change his mind.

AyeAvast
My stupid job TwT *climbs on Aye*
Let's start the spar! OwO/

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items