Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:58 pm
Okai, I've been lurking for long enough and I finally want to create a group RP. However, my in-depth plot ideas are still in the works or are just otherwise not really ready to actually be put in RP-form. So instead, I've decided to see if anyone would be interested in an improv RP thread (not here in this thread) with only the setting specified and be allowed to go free from there. However, that alone would be boring - so the rule will be that certain characters are yandere, but no one except for the person playing the crazies will know that until they've revealed themselves. Obviously, with yanderes being what they are, it is highly possible that characters will get injured or worse and that there will be violence and/or gore at some point or another.

Also, for extra bonus points, I'm thinking it should be multi-genre. So if anyone wants to play a victorian-esque vampire, feel free. If someone wants to play a science fiction action hero, also feel free. Regular high school girl or a dragon in human guise? Feel free to do any of that and more, if I make this thread.

Is this anyone else's cup of tea? Or is it just mine, and should I not bother making such a thread? I'd love to hear your thoughts and oppinions on the matter!

Also, although I want to have my character(s) experience some creepymance, if any of you like the idea but don't want to do romance you don't have to. It's entirely possible for friends or family members to be creepy yanderes without the "romantic" shades to it, and it's entirely possible to be happy and sane without wanting to pork somebody.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:44 pm
really just wanna open a hospital RP with this

User Image
Malakai was being rushed into the ER. He had just wrecked his motorcycle pretty bad, but he didn't hit a car, he was hit head on by a bull that had escaped from the local rodeo. He had two deep puncture wounds in his chest, road rash so bad that his back and shins had no skin left, his left lung was collapsed from the bike falling on him, he had a concussion, one of the exhaust pipes from his bike had gone through his left eye and all the way through his skull, his bottom jaw was cracked, and his left leg was broken. Though somehow not only had he lived, the twenty-five year old was still awake.

{this was inspired by the show on TLC, 'Untold Stories of the ER'}

as my first post...  

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Paradise451

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:18 pm
I'd have no complaints about it, and I'd join. I'd say the setting would kinda be a land underneath a World Tree, kinda like in Darksiders. With Portals to many lands and worlds, therefore enabling both futuristic and medeival to cross over.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:52 am
I've been wanting to get back into rping, and thus idea seems awesome. Silly, but awesome.

EDIT-Also, I remember the last time I was doing RPs here we were both in a few with each other. Good to see at least one familiar face, err... username.  

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:42 pm
Kitty is interested! I've been craving to rp, so I'm practically gonna join everything.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:14 pm
I'm in, I'm all in! Oh and I want to join this too. XD  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200