Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] the best of all I hope ( kostya & aj ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:38 am
"D-va.....D-VA! AJ! AJ! I got a nameeeeeeeeeee!" Too excited from the fact that it acquired a name of its own, there was a wonderland created around the head, it won't disturb the spar anymore. AJ just looked at the Head tenderly before turning to Kostya. "Thanks, he always want a name of its own." AJ didn't hold any grudges towards human, he thought they are an interesting species, especially the hunters. He only encountered two, but both showed decent combat skills and used cool runic weapons. He didn't have relatives who got weaponized or friends got hurted so far, so he held a neutral attitude. Kostya seemed to be stronger than him, but he learned from spars quickly. This experience would let him grow more powerful, he smiled when he imagined how tough he would be.

Back to the conversation, the boil observed that the guy seemed to be difficulties in answering his questions, maybe that was classified as some top secrets. He did know some hunters would attack promptly when spotted a Halloweener. His eyes rolled upward when he recalled certain gangs of hunters swarmed him when they appeared at somewhere seemed to be a hunter base. Then, Kostya said something with a calm voice and shot at him aimlessly. The electric strikes was only enough to kiss his feet. "Ewe~" He exclaimed while dancing with his feet, the stingy feeling inside his boots made him want to evade by hopping. However, the source was not from the bottom that he failed to realize.

"O-Oh oh. So you two are friends?" Asked by the still dancing boil. It was the first time to see a hunter holding a positive viewpoint over them and though there were so many meanderings, the hunter still gave hints of his inference might be right. "I know, just like Bro and I. The unbreakable bonding." He grinned with white shiny teeth, if he had a hunter friend, he would protect them too, friends are just like treasures that a dragon never stop hoarding and guarding.

HP: 33/ 40
Dice: 2d8 - 6
Damage: MISS

astrazilla
He really didn't even try :T

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:49 am
"Yes. Dva is being a good name, am glad you enjoy it." The contentment of a task accomplished flooded him, along with the conclusion that this student seemed harmless. Not in the physical sense-- his claws were sharp, and both of his heads had a significant amount of teeth. But AJ didn't seem malicious in any sense of the word: Kostya had a hard time seeing him as an enemy of his kind, and more a gentle nuisance that wouldn't interfere if anything large came up.

His next shot missed by far, and the Russian nodded once at AJ's question.

"Ve are linked. He is strong, for me, vhen I cannot be. He protect me vith shield, and I help him to get fear."

hp// 38
damage// also miss!
charge// 2/3

meegane
sorry i am slow meg u r my fav for waiting orz

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:22 am
"Yup. I guess he likes it a lot." AJ gave Konstantin a cheshire cat smile, the one that eyes became a line and you can see all the teeth. "Awwww, it's okay, I missed all the time." The boil was a little disappointed but surely he didn't show that.

His eyes sparkled like ruby. "Sounds so awesome, I am jealous, you two are sure good partners. Let's see which pair is better, shall we?" He winked again but lunged and clawed at the guy shortly, making sure he won't get hurt so easily.

HP: 33/ 40
Dice: 2d8 - 6
Damage: 2

astrazilla
I am sorry! I forgot I have a tag here >"< and you are my fav too sweetie <3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items