Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Fishing on Gaia?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pootan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:21 pm
I used to be heavy into fishing on TM, I would stay up at ridiculous hours fishing at the ponds with friends and competing. I've tried fishing here on Gaia, but it just doesn't have the same affect and it's much more annoying than anything. I've tried upgrading my rod to ease the process, but it seems as if I still have a long way to go. Has anyone else tried fishing on here?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:55 pm
I sucked soo much at fishing on TM. emo It really was more fun and cuter in TM, so I regret not fishing more and never being able to master it.

When I first played Gaia, I used to fish a bit and it still brings me nostalgia when I go back once in a while randomly. It's a lot more peaceful to fish in Gaia, whereas in TM there were many distractions since we fished in SelfyTown. xd

Let's all fish together sometime! 3nodding  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Pootan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:47 am
I was really crazy about ranking ahaha it was a lot of fun! Although I do like that you can sell your fish for currency here where as on TM you could only trade them in for items. I've been selling so many of these fish haha I need more good. I kind of liked going into town to fish but you are right there were times I'd just start chatting away and forget to cast haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:13 am
Fishing was always hard for me, no matter where it was. TM is just cuter overall. I prefer their vector art anyway.
Some people love fishing here on Gaia and are good at it though, so I'm sure it's just a matter of practice.

If I'm around when you guys are and it's either lunch time or after work hours, I'm for some fishing!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers