Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm back, I guess... How's everyone doing?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  MEEEEEEE!
View Results

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 pm
It's been a while since I posted, or even logged in for anything but collecting daily rewards.

I've been feeling kind of "meh" about everything lately. Nothing's particularly wrong at home, I'm just... well, "meh."

On a positive note, I have several gigs lined up to help people put up lights and stuff now that the holidays are coming.

How has everyone been?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image User Image

Gigi!!

I know what you mean. These days, with my internet ganging up on me and just feeling dead tired after work, I just don't have the strength to turn on my computer at night.
      Things are pretty good though, just getting more and more hectic at work. There's a couple of annoying idiots whom I talk to over the phone. But at least my co-workers are not xD

That's night. Putting up decoration's always a nice way to bond. Has it started snowing yet?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:31 pm
Louisa Iris

Louie! emotion_hug

It hasn't snowed here yet, thankfully, but a few nights were below freezing. I am SO glad I stocked up on blankets and heating pads for Grandpa (and me, I admit it), because we have drafts all over the place.

I am NOT looking forward to Turkey Day. Nick is going to his Mom's, I'm taking Grandpa to my parents' house. At least someone else is doing the cooking, but to be completely honest, if it wasn't for Grandpa I'd stay home, eat mashed potatoes with turkey bacon and a fried egg or three, and watch bootlegged movies all evening.

In the good news, the Grumpy Lil' Tiger is getting a (hopefully Sweet!) Lil' Sister over the holidays! More info as it comes up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:43 am
La Belle Gigi

Louie! emotion_hug

It hasn't snowed here yet, thankfully, but a few nights were below freezing. I am SO glad I stocked up on blankets and heating pads for Grandpa (and me, I admit it), because we have drafts all over the place.

I am NOT looking forward to Turkey Day. Nick is going to his Mom's, I'm taking Grandpa to my parents' house. At least someone else is doing the cooking, but to be completely honest, if it wasn't for Grandpa I'd stay home, eat mashed potatoes with turkey bacon and a fried egg or three, and watch bootlegged movies all evening.

In the good news, the Grumpy Lil' Tiger is getting a (hopefully Sweet!) Lil' Sister over the holidays! More info as it comes up.

User Image User Image

Oooh, that's tough. The coldest we've ever experienced here is around 15 degrees, and we're all wearing sweaters and act as if it's snowing.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you guys still have Thanksgiving before Christmas. I'm just curious, but what are you thanking for? Sorry, it's just that we always hear about Thanksgiving here, but we know nothing about it sweatdrop
      Hmm... turkey bacon sounds nice~

Aww, that is cute. A little playmate to look forward to. And you really call him Grumpy Lil' Tiger? xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:27 pm
Louisa Iris

15 degrees... I presume that's C?

Well, (according to popular legend) the "first thanksgiving" was held by the early settlers who had barely survived the previous winter. If it hadn't been for the help of the native tribes they would probably all have died. The settlers celebrated their first harvest with a feast and invited the natives along. The realities were a lot more complicated, of course, but the idea of being thankful for what you have stuck around until it was made a legal holiday.

The Grumpy Lil' Tiger was originally named Guy, but my father didn't like the name, so it became Gary*. He seems to respond better to "sweetheart" - or the sound of a bag of Friskies cat treats!

*Yes, he was named after that Gary, by my mother of all people. I have no idea why people watch SpongeBob SquarePants, I NEVER liked it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:54 pm
Hello there. =3 How are you?

I understand how you're feeling about life. I'm feeling pretty meh, even if nothing is really "wrong" per say.
It's just a meh time I suppose! Though I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving food.

It's nice to hear that you've got some things to do for the holiday season coming up. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:31 pm
La Belle Gigi

15 degrees... I presume that's C?

Well, (according to popular legend) the "first thanksgiving" was held by the early settlers who had barely survived the previous winter. If it hadn't been for the help of the native tribes they would probably all have died. The settlers celebrated their first harvest with a feast and invited the natives along. The realities were a lot more complicated, of course, but the idea of being thankful for what you have stuck around until it was made a legal holiday.

The Grumpy Lil' Tiger was originally named Guy, but my father didn't like the name, so it became Gary*. He seems to respond better to "sweetheart" - or the sound of a bag of Friskies cat treats!

*Yes, he was named after that Gary, by my mother of all people. I have no idea why people watch SpongeBob SquarePants, I NEVER liked it.

User Image User Image

Yep, that's a C sweatdrop

I see. Well, that makes sense. I mean, being stuck in a foreign land during winter with no proper heating must really have sucked for the early settlers. Now, it's one of the things that identify your side of the world. I just wonder why it's also celebrated in England, considering as the history of the feast doesn't really apply to their story...

Friskies calls all cats together. It's exactly the same with my sister's cat. She'll come to you if she hears you say Friskies...
      It's a good past time. I just watched it because I've always wanted to try them Krabby Patties.

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff