Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Totally awesome Rp Idea... Opinions please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:28 pm
So before you read this let me tell you what it is about.

Vampires.

Yep I said it.

Now here's the reason why, I've been reading this series (The Darkness before Dawn series by J.A.London) and it is ALL About vamps that are totally freaking awesome. In case you haven't read the series imma put a little perspective background up in this thread.

The year has been lost but thirty or so years have passed since the twenty year war with the vampires. They came out from under cover, of their own accord so they didn't have to be secretive any more. But after some time the humans became unhappy with what was happening and so bit by bit the humans started attacking and trying to kill said vampires. The fourteen top Old Families in the vampire society (Basically the royal line in the USA) and the USA humans fight it out. With bombing every city and state, the humans had to give up because there were just too damn many of them. This meant that only so many cities also survived. the 14 biggest cities survived and ended up with a Old Family governing them. The only two that are really discussed is Denver and Los Angelos. But I also found out that DC and Nashville are also part of this 14 cities.

There is only one thing that lets the cities communicate with each other and that would be the train. There is a single train that goes through all 14 cities 24/7 otherwise the cities don't even get newscasts from other places.

Now to the rp idea.

I am going to create a new planet, so Earth doesn't get over run twice by vamps ( >D ) and mostly the same thing is going to happen, except! There are only four Old Family's left. and that means only 4 cities left in the world.

Some teenagers or early 20 year olds will find out some incredibly dangerous news and have to warn the other Old Familys and in order to do so must team up with one of the Vampires in their ruling Old Family. More of a, let's see which vamp hates us the least! then use him/her to get to the other Old Families!

Whatcha think? I'll explain more in the rp about the different society and stuff biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:02 am
shabatha
So before you read this let me tell you what it is about.

Vampires.

Yep I said it.

Now here's the reason why, I've been reading this series (The Darkness before Dawn series by J.A.London) and it is ALL About vamps that are totally freaking awesome. In case you haven't read the series imma put a little perspective background up in this thread.

The year has been lost but thirty or so years have passed since the twenty year war with the vampires. They came out from under cover, of their own accord so they didn't have to be secretive any more. But after some time the humans became unhappy with what was happening and so bit by bit the humans started attacking and trying to kill said vampires. The fourteen top Old Families in the vampire society (Basically the royal line in the USA) and the USA humans fight it out. With bombing every city and state, the humans had to give up because there were just too damn many of them. This meant that only so many cities also survived. the 14 biggest cities survived and ended up with a Old Family governing them. The only two that are really discussed is Denver and Los Angelos. But I also found out that DC and Nashville are also part of this 14 cities.

There is only one thing that lets the cities communicate with each other and that would be the train. There is a single train that goes through all 14 cities 24/7 otherwise the cities don't even get newscasts from other places.

Now to the rp idea.

I am going to create a new planet, so Earth doesn't get over run twice by vamps ( >D ) and mostly the same thing is going to happen, except! There are only four Old Family's left. and that means only 4 cities left in the world.

Some teenagers or early 20 year olds will find out some incredibly dangerous news and have to warn the other Old Familys and in order to do so must team up with one of the Vampires in their ruling Old Family. More of a, let's see which vamp hates us the least! then use him/her to get to the other Old Families!

Whatcha think? I'll explain more in the rp about the different society and stuff biggrin
if you're still game for this rp idea, I'd like to give it a shot. ^.^  

Victor Markov

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm
I'm kind of on the fence for this one, mostly because I'm not entirely sure what it is, so I'll probably join. It would be a decent change of pace for me. Never did vampires conspirecy type thing before.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:59 pm
I think I'll join.

But I'm a tad confused. Are the characters we're playing vamps or humans?

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:27 pm
Yay! I'm glad people will consider at least! I'm still going too just I've had a full work load and i'm working nine hours tomorrow... ((Yeah I know "But it's thanksgiving!" well the perks at working at a convenience store...)) But then I will have it up.

@ Greedy Fat Cat : We will be both! A few people will get to claim the spots of our old family vamps and a few lessers. There will be One female Vampire per every three males. In this Female Old Family Vamps are a rarity since they are the only type of vampire that can reproduce. Lessers are unable to reproduce and lessers are those that were turned, not born vampires. Humans we can go as many as possible but I'm going to need at least two female vamps and that means six male vamps ( If that many join)

@ Wolf : Glad to hear it. It's a great series and I hope the rp is just as good

@ Victor : Great! Can't wait to rp with you.

Sorry it took so long...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:47 pm
Can I be one of the girly vamps?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:53 pm
Sure Angel! When i get everything up. then yes biggrin According to the series female vamps are the epitome of grace and beauty. They are the most beautiful, graceful, and cunning creatures on the planet. And the one you meet up close in the books is totally hard core sex sex sex-appeal... Sheesh. The girly vamp wears nothing but red heels, and red leather... to compliment her red hair....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am
I shall be... PURPLE. Cause I'm different. I-I'm different. Lol  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:06 pm
Alright finally finished it. It's called Even the Stars Bleed Red if your still interested  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games