Submit

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Partying Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:52 am
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this so..I'll stick it here I think cat_sweatdrop

Anywho, I've always been considered a girly girl...well,since pretty much my entire wardrobe is pink and other bright colors. But now,I'd like to change that. I want to be more...rebellious,tomboyish,anything like that!

No More Girly Girl! twisted

Problem is, I have no idea how to go about it since everythings so girly! Yeah I have a few hoodies(which I LOVE) and some dark jeans but nothing tomboyish or whatever.

How should I do this? Throw everything out and restart my wardrobe? What. Should. I. Do?

All Comments Appreciated emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:29 am

Well I went from girly to pretty much goth-ish when I was like 13 I say go about it gradually and start buying some new stuff that is not so girly and work into it, that way it isn't something you have to really get used to and something that wont completely shock everyone when you do it. Sure replacing the entire wardrobe might be easier but if you ask me it is better to do it gradually.

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Alice Ripper

Invisible Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:35 am
I agree with Crystalest. Also, you may find that you don't like the change, so you might not want to throw all your other clothes out, just in case.
I would suggest men's T-shirts, button ups, and the like. Black and blue are especially good colors. Also, Converse are lovely. The black monochromes are the best; they go with everything and are always cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:47 am
for sure don't go throwing out all your girly clothes, because you might regret it
and there will always be times where you just want to sit about in something familiar
through grade 11 and 12 I changed my wardrobe in the opposite way (boyish to girly)
and I kept around much of my clothes while I was cycling in dresses
I still have some of the old shirts I used to wear in high school because sometimes they're just nice to have
you might not always want to dress tom boyish and will get a craving for a skirt instead of jeans  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

full on monet

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 am
well you can always start by buying a really nice leather jacket for example. Because it will go with lots of the stuff you already have but it will immediately give it a lot more edge and, lets be real, leather jackets always look awesome ((; And it always really fun to add new jewellery, because it makes a hell of a difference to an outfit if the jewellery is edgy ^^ And like the others above stayed, take it gradually and slowly and don’t throw out everything ;P cuz you might want to use it later on ((:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:23 am
Thanks everyone! I will definetely try this ideas!

And boy clothes are so comfy too... emotion_kirakira

Xx Bunny-kun xX

Partying Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100