Submit

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:10 pm
just like the title says...

I always have trouble having orgasm it so impossible for me. My wrist always starts to hurt. No matter how long i finger or rub or anything no happens or I always get so close and I get my hopes up and nothing happens :,c
even when my boyfriend does it he fingers better then me but nothing still happens but I always get so close and it pisses me off soo much! I hope this isn't too much of personal problem to post... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 pm
a few things you can try, may not be suitable for anyone 18 or under:

1. Clitoral stimulation. Sometimes this in itself can be what makes you enjoy it more. Most women actually cant orgasm with just penetration.

2. The "G" spot. Now without going into to much detail, I will say that not every position is good for finding it. Laying on your back makes it easy for another person to find it but if this isnt working getting on your hands and knees gives more leverage and a better angle for someone other then yourself to reach it.

3. The "A" spot. Some people still don't believe this exists but that is only because most dont refer to it as the "A" spot. The area referred to as such is actually the sensitive part of the clitoris. It is at the very back of the v****a. One thing you want to be sure of when looking for this spot is that finger nails are CUT. It is sensitive and you can hurt yourself easily.

4. This might not be what you are into, but you never really know until you try: stimulating the a**l sphincter. Yes, it is considered by some to be a sexual organ because of how sensitive it is.

5. Vibration. Some women can't stand the vibration of a toy and some find it to be the quickest way to an orgasm.

These are just suggestions and in no way am I saying you should/have to try them. If any of these make you uncomfortable, do not continue to try them. An orgasm is meant to be pleasing, not a race to get there. Make sure you are relaxed and in a setting that allows you to have the time and space to reach an orgasm. Don't expect it to come just because you want it, our bodies are much more complicated then that.

If you would like to here personal suggestions that I myself have found to work, feel free to PM me.

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items