Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
I Need Ideas :I

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otakukitten3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:39 pm
Its my first time going to Sakura Con, and I want my costume to be awesome but really the only idea I have is Edward Elric sweatdrop Suggestions would be great heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:29 am
Otakukitten3
Its my first time going to Sakura Con, and I want my costume to be awesome but really the only idea I have is Edward Elric sweatdrop Suggestions would be great heart
Washington right?
Well its always easier to just think of your favorite animes then pick 1 or 2 characters the narrow it down, by reasons like A can I act like this person (if u do that sorta thing) B can I make this or buy it? C are their zillions of other people cosplay this character
Hope this helped  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Otakukitten3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:40 am
Extreme Cuddler
Otakukitten3
Washington right?
Well its always easier to just think of your favorite animes then pick 1 or 2 characters the narrow it down, by reasons like A can I act like this person (if u do that sorta thing) B can I make this or buy it? C are their zillions of other people cosplay this character
Hope this helped

Yesh biggrin
And I'll think about that thanks ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:26 am
Here is another tip for you: After thinking about what characters that you would like to cosplay you need to think about how to create the outfit.

1. Make an outfit by hand. Experienced Cosplayers take the time to make a new outfit by scratch. They usually use a good drawing of the character and buy the fabric, items, etc needed to complete the outfit. Some of the outfits are incredible.

2. Buy a completed outfit. Their are many sites online where you can buy an outfit. Sometimes doing that can be expensive but usually the outfit will be accurate and looks nice. Also their are many Cosplayers that sell gently used outfits that they have made which is usually a cheaper way to go.

I hope that this helps you. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash