Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Asking for Prayer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:57 pm
My last living grandparent was admitted to the hospital two days ago. Today we heard from her that they found something on the x-rays that most likely is cancer. If that is the case then she us the fourth family member in a short period of time diagnosed with cancer. She is 89, and generally in poor health. Any prayer is appreciated.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:44 pm
Will do; I pray that she gets better  

ChibiHigh

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:51 am
my prayers are with you both, brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:11 pm
I'm sorry. I'll be praying.  

Lindpen

Smitten Pumpkin

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:24 pm
Thank you for your prayers guys!

Update:
It seem my uncle was dramatizing the situation. She has no cancer diagnosis, and the doctors did not mention the possibility of it being cancer, but they did see something on her x-rays that seems to be encapsulated in her lung. She is doing better, and her appetite is increasing, but refusing treatment, and want to come home.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 pm
Garland-Green
Thank you for your prayers guys!

Update:
It seem my uncle was dramatizing the situation. She has no cancer diagnosis, and the doctors did not mention the possibility of it being cancer, but they did see something on her x-rays that seems to be encapsulated in her lung. She is doing better, and her appetite is increasing, but refusing treatment, and want to come home.

Glad to hear that. Keeping you in prayer =)  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

CheyenneServant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:16 pm
Garland-Green
My last living grandparent was admitted to the hospital two days ago. Today we heard from her that they found something on the x-rays that most likely is cancer. If that is the case then she us the fourth family member in a short period of time diagnosed with cancer. She is 89, and generally in poor health. Any prayer is appreciated.

I truly prayed for your grandmother. I know the Lord's will is best either way but truly hope she will be healed. If she is a believer then I'd take comfort in that fact, knowing she'd be up in Heaven whenever her time comes, and if she is not, I'd pray that the Holy Spirit give you the words to say, to plant a seed of faith.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 am
Jesuslittleprincess
Garland-Green

I truly prayed for your grandmother. I know the Lord's will is best either way but truly hope she will be healed. If she is a believer then I'd take comfort in that fact, knowing she'd be up in Heaven whenever her time comes, and if she is not, I'd pray that the Holy Spirit give you the words to say, to plant a seed of faith.

Thank you very much princess. It seems it was not as bad as initially thought.
Which I am very glad for. smile All prayers are very much appreciated.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces