Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Bring It On! (Shik + Kat) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:13 pm
Slowly she rose to her feet, swaying just slaying just slightly. By now the cold had gotten to her. Shivering, she could barely feel the tips of her fingers any longer, which made it all the more a struggle to try and keep from dropping her weapons. And if that wasn't enough, the snow down her back was.

"Cold, cold, cold!" She breathed, shaking a bit of snow out from under her clothes. Preoccupied, it wasn't until he was right in front of her that she noticed the horseman's approach. Looking up just in time to catch sight of the strike, Kat was knocked back, firing another shot in the confusion before hitting her head off the ground. "Ow.."

HP: 15/50
Damage: 6
Charge: 3/3

medigel rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 3, 2, 3, 4, 3, 3, 1 Total: 25 (10-40)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:30 pm
The last bullet reminded him that his shield was starting to waver. Normally Shik wouldn't care so much and go straight for the kill, but after his last Fear charge had failed . . . He had to make sure for himself he was doing just fine. Concentration, Shikoba. A game was a game, yes, but he had to be in control in order to enjoy it.

Kicking more snow her way, the executioner backed off for a moment and focused his fear into his hands. They began to warm up with a red light that quickly grew inky, sliding up his arms and warding off the chill as it spread throughout his body and shield. His fingers flexed as feeling returned to them, and he cocked his head with a grin as he felt his strength renew itself; the charge left behind what looked like dried blood around the areas that had been most affected, though it was hidden beneath the layers of leather and fur.

"I had a fire going just now, but you refused!" he said with a feigned wounded look. "Here I thought we were just beginning to reconnect."

HP: 9 + 23 = 32
Damage:

medigel

Anxious Spirit

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:42 pm
Raising her hands to keep the snow kicked her way from hitting her face, Kat shot the horseman a look. "You're such an a**.." She muttered, rubbing the back of her head tenderly as she struggled to stand once again. What she wouldn't give for hot shower right now.

Wrapping her arms around herself, the hunter watched in disbelief as he began to heal himself. "Are you <******** kidding me!?" She was working so hard to bring this guy down, and he just went on and healed himself? Bloody horseman! "I swear to God -- I can't even -- just --" completely flustered be his actions, her cheeks puffed before she exhaled and took another shot at him. For all the good it did. Her shield was close to breaking now.

"Oh, so funny!" Gawd! Wrapping her arms around herself again, she kept her distance from him, hoping to keep her shield intact long enough to take him down. "We were never connected in the first place!"

HP: 15/50
Damage: 7

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:51 pm
His leer just grew wider at her frustration. "Swear at whatever deity you wish, human," he purred as he stalked forward, his wings like a feathery cloak behind him. "Make your peace now before I crush you." The snow barely bothered him now that the Fear had invigorated him, his insides warmed like he had just had a drink. In fact, he probably would get a drink after this to toast his victory.

He barked a laugh as turned his arm to defend himself from the bullet, swiping it away as he reveled in his new advantage. And then he stalked after the hunter in leaps and bounds, half gliding and half leaping towards her as he threw his dagger out before him.

HP: 25
Damage: 9

medigel

Anxious Spirit

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:00 pm
Hissing, her hands were completely numb now. In fear of dropping her weapons, she instead decided to desummon them. If she was going to fight now, she was going to have to rely on melee. Though, her chances of winning her almost nonexistent now. At his words, she shot him another look. It was probably true, that by the end of this battle she would be crushed, but she would remain defiant to the end.

Irritated by his laughter and burst of energy, Kat stumbled through the snow, trying to avoid his attacks, but was getting too tired to properly evade. The cold wasn't doing much to help her either.

When the dagger struck her shield, she could already feel it begin to crack. She needed to do something! Any more damage and she was screwed! In a pitiful attempt, she spun around and tiredly struck out at Shik. Though, to him, it would probably feel like light punch.

HP: 6/50
Damage: 0 omg kat rly?

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:29 pm
Not even a light punch--he caught her wrist, having wised up to the fact that Kat now liked hitting things using her arms rather than just relying on her little cannons. Twisting it, Shik pulled her uncomfortably close, the whites of his teeth reflected in his dark eyes. "You cannot run away from the game," he hissed, "not until there is a clear winner. Allow me."

The dagger reappeared in his hand, and mercilessly he dug it into her shield and continued grinding, feeling it give under the force until eventually it shattered. "Your words were barbed, but your form was lacking," Shik commented distastefully as he dropped her to the ground. "No fireworks from your weapon this time, hmm? Were you afraid of the backlash, little huntress?" He still remembered how the barrage had been rather painful on his end, but that it seemed to drain her in return; that had been the key to his victory.

"You claim you do not have fear, and yet you held back even with your life on the line." Clicking his tongue reproachfully, the executioner crouched beside her, lazily glanced her over for a good spot, and without warning dug his weapon through her layers of clothes, ripping a fresh new wound in her shoulder. He inhaled deeply as the coppery smell of blood tainted the minty cold air.

"And that makes two," he stated with a dark smile as he stood back up. "You disappointed me, human, but then I suppose that is what happens when one places any amount of confidence in a weakling that barks better than she bites. But should you feel the need to come crawling back to me in some masochistic bid to prove me wrong, do let me know." And with a few beats of his wings, he was gone. The dagger desummoned a few seconds later.

HP: 25
Damage: 8

medigel

Anxious Spirit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:42 pm
With her her attack thwarted, Kat struggled against his hold, trying to pull her hand back. A small hiss escaping under her breath. Uncomfortably close was right. Using her free hand, she attempted to keep at least a small amount of her personal space by trying to push him away. With the weapon drawn, she shrank back, squeezing her eyes shut as she waited for the inevitable. It only took moments for her shield to crack and shatter, leaving her vulnerable for the promised scarring.

Thanks to the weather and battle, her strength was near drained, which resulted in her crumpling to the ground when dropped. Her anger, however, was still going strong, as her body quivered with rage.

Using one arm for support, she sat up almost hunching over herself. "Maybe you're not worth the effort!" Though now she really wish she had blasted him off the face of the Earth. That would have shown him!

Alas, a bit too late now.

"Fear had nothing to do with this at all!" the words came out in a snarl as he crouched beside her. To even imply that she as afraid was more of an insult than anything else he had said.

She should have expected what he was up to now, but still it did nothing to keep her from letting out a small cry in surprise as knife bit into her shoulder. Placing her free hand over her new wound, her anger bubbling up as he spoke further. She wanted to yell at him, lash out at him. Anything. Instead, she only sat there in silence, shaking with rage as he made his exit.

Twice. Twice now she had been bested by him. Though right now she was unsure if it was him she was mad at, or herself. She should have gone all out! What was she thinking? "********.." Next time, if they did meet, she would hold nothing back.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff