Submit

kaela2015

Sparkly Friend

11,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:58 pm
So my best friends little brother is such a sweetie (he is in 6th grade, and is so friggin adorable). Im getting my best friend something, and my best friends sister something, but I didn't know what to get for him. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he legit said "hugs!"

So I came up with this idea. You know those "1 free hug" coupons that kids give to their moms and vice-versa?

Im gonna do that for him

so im hand making a bunch of coupons.
15 free hugs from me.
10 free hugs from anyone else.
5 for a half an hour with me when im over (because im usually hanging out with his brother who kicks him out swiftly),
10 so he can force his brother to play with him for an hour (because he loves playing with him, but his brother is usually talking to me, or doesn't want to),
1 so he can come over to my house (within my jurisdiction),
and 1 so he can get $5 from his brother at almost any time, if he has a good reason

but I have a ton more little pieces of paper that I cut out to decorate for him. WHAT ELSE SHOULD I MAKE FOR HIM??? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 am
aww that's soo sweet 4laugh . mabye something he likes like take him to the park for an hour or something :3 i hope my suggestion helps smile  

miaxloveless210

It's A Girl Thing!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff