Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 am
madelynheston
StrayKit
family pets:
Kira - petit female calico cat. black, orange, and white. she enjoys curling up and cuddling in a nap but she's paranoid and skittish because she's half blind in her left eye, she can only see shadows out of it

Simon - long male amarican shorthair cat. black and white. he has HUGE eyes which made me nickname him "chibi-kitty". he's got tons of energy, especially at 6pm-3am, and is a little brat half the time but he's adorable and spazztic(only one I have a picture of but it was turning him into a motivational poster cat_sweatdrop

Avalanche - female komondor dog(the ones that look like giant walking mops). all white and dreadlocks! she's a sweetheart but is as thick as a pile of bricks, tons of energy when she gets her shots every month. she has to go in because her adrenal system is totally shut down and without them we'd have to put her down.

but yeah....those are our pets excluding my dad's one bird, 5 fish tanks, and 3 pickle jars with betas in them...
D'aww! Sounds like you guys give loving homes to the ones that are a bit more special needs? cat_3nodding
Avalanche is a freaking awesome name! My boyfriend's kitty is recently blind in his one eye. Glad to know its common for that to make them skittish ._. /paranoid

haha, we never intend to get pets like that but somehow it seems to turn out that way, we're just glad we can afford to. and yeah, them going blind in one eye normally makes them jumpy, they like to be able to see things come up to them and if they can't and suddenly something's there, they kinda panic. don't worry, it's okay  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:51 am
StrayKit
madelynheston
StrayKit
family pets:
Kira - petit female calico cat. black, orange, and white. she enjoys curling up and cuddling in a nap but she's paranoid and skittish because she's half blind in her left eye, she can only see shadows out of it

Simon - long male amarican shorthair cat. black and white. he has HUGE eyes which made me nickname him "chibi-kitty". he's got tons of energy, especially at 6pm-3am, and is a little brat half the time but he's adorable and spazztic(only one I have a picture of but it was turning him into a motivational poster cat_sweatdrop

Avalanche - female komondor dog(the ones that look like giant walking mops). all white and dreadlocks! she's a sweetheart but is as thick as a pile of bricks, tons of energy when she gets her shots every month. she has to go in because her adrenal system is totally shut down and without them we'd have to put her down.

but yeah....those are our pets excluding my dad's one bird, 5 fish tanks, and 3 pickle jars with betas in them...
D'aww! Sounds like you guys give loving homes to the ones that are a bit more special needs? cat_3nodding
Avalanche is a freaking awesome name! My boyfriend's kitty is recently blind in his one eye. Glad to know its common for that to make them skittish ._. /paranoid

haha, we never intend to get pets like that but somehow it seems to turn out that way, we're just glad we can afford to. and yeah, them going blind in one eye normally makes them jumpy, they like to be able to see things come up to them and if they can't and suddenly something's there, they kinda panic. don't worry, it's okay
Awwwh! And goood. He has gotten better over time, with it. c:  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:20 am
madelynheston
StrayKit
madelynheston
StrayKit
family pets:

Awwwh! And goood. He has gotten better over time, with it. c:

that's good  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:06 pm
madelynheston
loonaboots
Does Odin have one eye? o: Awwh c: They are so cute!

yeah, odin has one eye, hence the name "odin." he's a big fluffy butt with no depth perception. : ) bernie is a butt too (and has one eye), but he'll snuggle up to you once he gets to know you, haha. odin just.. runs a lot from people he hasn't known since forever.
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Todes Sehnsucht

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:45 am
madelynheston
Todes Sehnsucht
I don't have pets but since I'm a cat lover I'm going to have cats when I'm older cat_redface
I have 9 inside redface I understand you!!! xD lol. Any certain kind you want when you get the chance?

I'm not sure... maybe a big cat like Maine Coon or maybe just a rescue from a local shelter. Every cat (and every other animal) deserves a second chance 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:02 pm
Todes Sehnsucht
madelynheston
Todes Sehnsucht
I don't have pets but since I'm a cat lover I'm going to have cats when I'm older cat_redface
I have 9 inside redface I understand you!!! xD lol. Any certain kind you want when you get the chance?

I'm not sure... maybe a big cat like Maine Coon or maybe just a rescue from a local shelter. Every cat (and every other animal) deserves a second chance 4laugh
True! c:  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:04 pm
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

yeah, odin has one eye, hence the name "odin." he's a big fluffy butt with no depth perception. : ) bernie is a butt too (and has one eye), but he'll snuggle up to you once he gets to know you, haha. odin just.. runs a lot from people he hasn't known since forever.
                x
Awwwh c:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:26 pm
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

x
Awwwh c:

yeah, they're pretty cute. and soft.
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:50 pm
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

x
Awwwh c:

x
A soft coat is a healthy coat! :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:05 pm
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

x
Awwwh c:

x

very true; glad it is as well! odin's like a microfleece blanket but better, haha
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:11 am
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

x
Awwwh c:

x

very true; glad it is as well! odin's like a microfleece blanket but better, haha
                x
unfff  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:48 am
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

x
Awwwh c:

x

x
unfff
                yup, pretty much. i just wanna bring him with me everywhere, omfg
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:05 pm
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

x

x
unfff
                x
I would tooo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:39 pm
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots
madelynheston
loonaboots

x

x
unfff
                x
I would tooo

if only he wasn't so shy, ahaha
                x

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers