Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 2 vs 2] Even odds [ Kat/Abbi vs Shaheen/Piper]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:32 pm
Kat was more than eager to come back to this place, ever since her second failure at trying to defeat her horseman rival. Shikoba, as he called himself. Trying to seek him out only days after their last encounter was probably a mistake, considering she hadn't yet fully recovered from their fight. But then again, Kat was never one for waiting.

Unlike her last trip to the haunted house, this time, she was expecting another hunter to accompany her. Abbi. She had met the girl briefly once before, and again recently, which resulted in the invite for a double patrol at the haunted house.

Having arrived ahead of her, she texted instructions for her to meet her outside of the building. Until then, Kat remained perched steps out front, pulling her scarf up around her nose to keep the cold air off her face.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:07 pm
A real, honest to glob visit to the Haunted House.
It was actually happening.
Abbi was beyond excited and beyond scared and beyond being calm about this and instead vibrated her way to the portal. Miss Kat was someone she'd seen a few times, only had passed waves to until the teen had picked up her assignment to visit the Haunted House. Her squeaks of worry had been louder than she expected and apparently loud enough to draw the sympathy of the older hunter who volunteered to help her on her first shift. It was a terribly sweet offer, one that had instantly won Kat as a Very Cool Lady in Abbi's book and made the trip turn from scary to exciting.
Careful to dress warmly, Abbi hurried her way to the portal, literally jumping through it to land in a clumsy heap of herself on the front lawn. Something had tripped her along the way, but that was ok! With a laugh she scrambled to her feet, readjusting her scarf around her neck as she dashed across the yard to Kat perched prettily on the stairs.

"Woooooooow! This place is SUPER SPOOKY!" Abbi called in way of greeting, jumping up and down in front of the stairs as she craned her head back to look at the house. It stretched up and up, more traditionally spooky than the houses she had known back home to be haunted.
"Wow wow wow! I sure am glad you said you'd come along! Thanks again, Miss Kat. I really appreciate it!" The girl beamed and sparkled at the woman for a few beats before she darted up the steps.
"So do we go in? How do we patrol? What do, what do?!" Excited puppy was totally excited.  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:06 pm
There were days when Shaheen could be everlastingly patient, able to perch herself in a tree for hours on end, her body still, a silent statue of a woman who's diligent composure stretched into eternity.

Then there were days where the fine edges of boredom would come creeping into her conscious, making her fidget slightly, wings rustling, mind wandering, but on those days she could stifle her impatience quickly by setting idle hands to work, by carving sticks into spears, the repetitive nature of such work calming enough to settle her back down.

And then there were days like these, odd days that came once every blue moon, ones where try as she might, she just could not focus, and nor did she even care to try. She needed stimuli, she needed something exciting to happen, and sitting in a tree staring and a dilapidated building was decidedly not exciting.

Harassing Shikoba, on the other hand, was.

And so that is why, on this particular day, the poor executioner found a chieftain invading his tree, getting all up in his space, face written with amusement as she first wrestled with him in an attempt to knock him to the ground, and then fell against him, into him, her lips pressed against his, her hands and fingers tracing over defined muscles and scars, her usual composure discarded with wild abandon.

And then, of course, once he was off his guard she tried to knock him out of the tree again.

It was the sounds from below that cut this little game off short, bringing Shaheen's attention spinning around abruptly as she turned and pressed herself against the trunk of the tree, watching with keen eyes as first one hunter appeared in the distance, in front of the house, and then another, much louder one joined her.

Shaheen cast a quick glance behind her at Shik, offering him a wild grin before she set flight, cutting through the fog and landing near the bottom of the steps, behind the two that looked like they were preparing to enter the house, her wings folding in behind her.

"Well well, looks like deus has sent me two more strays to butcher." She spoke, drawing her sword even as she drew the attention of the two hunters on the stairs.

"How very kind of them." Golden eyes set in black shifted first from one girl to the other, then back again, as her wings, broken and wispy, bled into the fog behind her as though she had been born of it.

LividPeas
o/
AyeAvast
ouo
Ol-j-man
u luv me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm
Shik of course was happy to provide any sort of stimuli she might need, as he had come to understand all too well what a restless job it was to stalk the Haunted House. Honestly, Shaheen could handle the waiting much better than he could, so the writhing that was occurring underneath her that day was of the happy hell yes sort, although he was doing his damndest not to fall out of the tree because he did not want to completely lose. Make out or not, it was still a form of wrestling.

His head jerked to the side at the same time Shaheen's did. Grinning in return, he whispered something akin to mark them for me and went back to reposition himself and get the best seat in the house for what he was expecting to be a bombastic fight.

Especially considering who was there~

Piper, meanwhile, had no idea what just happened. She literally had just been walking down the hall trying to find the classroom for this one thing, when something ripped open beside her and sucked her in. What.

At first she thought it was some sort of Christmas prank and was ready to kick her some elvish butt--but the house she saw was totally not JOYful. Rubbing at her arms and glad that she was wearing something warm, the mage spotted a group of people and decided, hey, why not.

"Hiiiii! Um, excuse me, could one of you fine ghoulies help me?" Piper called as she jogged over, her hair bouncing each step. "I think I totally like got teleported somewhere random. Where's this place supposed to be exactly?"

LividPeas

medigel

Anxious Spirit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:37 pm
Kat watched with amusement as the moon trainee tumbled through the portal. She would have moved to help her up, but already the trainee was on her feet. Though, now that she was here, it was time to get to work. Standing to her feet, the Sun hunter dusted the snow from her skirt as she stood, as she joined Abbi beside her. "Its no problem. I'm sure once you've been here more than once, you'll get used to it even."

Dropping her hands to her side, she was about to gesture for her to follow her inside, when a woman's voice called out from the opposite direction. Not wasting any time, Xedis was summoned, while the horseman received wary glance. "Hardly strays." Well, at least she found a horseman. Better than nothing she supposed. "Summon your weapon, Abbi." She said calmly, eying the horseman still.

If it wasn't enough that they had a horseman to fight, the haunted house invited another treat as well. "Now that is a stray." She gestured to the reaper just arriving. Obviously someone who was also new, and very clueless to the dangers of this place. New or not, if either of them dared to come near them, she wouldn't be holding back.

AyeAvast

AyeAvast rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm
Seeing snow in a place like this was a surprise, especially since Abbi hadn't planned on that, just the cold, or else she would have worn her favorite winter boots! They were these kick-butt brown lace up boots that were probably a rip off of actual kick-butt boots, but she was not really the best at kicking butt...
"You must be really used to it then, huh? What kind of stuff have you seen here? Is it as spooky on the inside as it looks on the outside? Its looks SUPER DUPER spooky!" So maybe Abbi's coping mechanism for what she found frightening was to talk excessively when she couldn't run, which obviously wasn't an option with Super Cool Miss Kat around who could totally pull off the kick-butt, not knock off lace up boots.
Still sparkling a little at the woman, the teen at first did not notice anything was wrong until she noticed Kat tensed right as someone else spoke behind them. Whirling around to face the newcomer, Abbi felt her heart sink to discover it was... A really... Weird looking... Barbie Pocahontas mix. Who was scary looking...

She squeaked a little, taking a step back and not bothering to join the banter. The command to summon her weapon, however, was totally followed as the scythe came out swinging, the weapon glad her owner was finally starting to wise up to the fact that her obviously awesome appearance could be used for a bit of show. Another voice joined in soon after that, this one much sweeter.
Initially swayed by the perkiness of such a greeting, the teen was quickly turned off by the appearance, as well as odd use of vernacular, of the new girl.
"Is she... Is she a Halloween-person? She looks like a Zelda character knock off." Cute... Maybe.
After her aside to Kat, Abbi too stood her ground on the porch, her weapon angled oddly because of the confined space and a frown very apparent.

After a few more moments of staring the two down, she couldn't help but whisper, "So... So do we just like... What do we do?"  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:42 pm
"You're right." Shaheen gestured at them both with by waggling her short sword between the two, it's spiked edges gleaming bright and sharp. "Strays is a term used more for dogs. But you're not dogs, are you? More like a type of livestock. Cattle perhaps. Or sheep, considering the white coats and how very soft you look." Her eyes landed on the red headed girl at the end, gaze narrowing down at her.

"You." She pointed with the tip of her sword. "Are just a lamb." She said it like it was a nothing, a meaningless thing, not worthy of anything. "Why is it that you hunters are in the habit of employing small children to do your work?" She asked, though it was clearly rhetorical, as her wings flared behind her, and her upper lip curled back from her teeth in a snarl as her sword was raised, clearly ready to get this fight started.

In the back of her head, she wondered why Shik didn't join her, but dismissed the thought quickly, instead shifting her mindset towards the idea of more for me.

And then one of Amityvilles children approached, and Shaheen hesitated.

"Wrong place, wrong time." Was her only response towards the blue haired girl. "Either help me, or stay out of my way."

And then, towards Abbi, she turned, her lips pulling up into a cruel smirk. "What you can do, human, is die. Preferably slowly, and as painfully as possible."

Ol-j-man

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 am
Piper was thoroughly confused, because for one, they weren't paying her the attention she was worthy of for being a cute but lost ghoul. For another, everyone was being weirdly hostile to one another. Like, what gives??

. . . Oh Shiva, had she come across gang wars?

This got somewhat cleared up once Amazonian uttered the word "human". Though she was still a little confused when she saw them summon weapons which, last she checked, was totally a reaper thing.

"Oh look, I can summon one too!" Piper said most helpfully, snapping for effect as the newly modified jar appeared in her hand--which she just became aware of that moment as it was larger than before and caught her off guard. Play it cool, Pipes. "Mind if I join? I like a good fight~"

Although the dying part wasn't so fun . . . Maybe that was just part of the fight talk? Oh oh, let her add!

"I'm no knock-off, carrothead. I'm the real deal," she declared proudly. "And you--" She whirled on the other human, then paused when she saw the star symbol. "--wait, you I like. Anyone who's got a thing for stars is alright in my book~"

LividPeas
really piper you couldn't roll a different number out of 20 okay then

medigel

Anxious Spirit

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:43 am
Kat scoffed at the horseman's words. "Really? You're gonna say that to us, when you're race of ponies are in the habit of enrolling Halloween kiddies to fight your wars? Please, if you're going to try an insult us, don't say something so hypocritical." Her finger remained on the trigger of her weapon, ready to fire at any given time if need be. Lifting her chin, her gaze slid from Shaheen, to the Halloween girl who joined with her. "I rest my case."

Abbi received a shrug in regards to her question. Honestly, there were so many creatures of Halloween, she had no idea what half of them were supposed to be. Judging from how human she appeared, and the ability to summon a weapon, she had to be a reaper of some kind. Surely.

"Hmm.. you get points for your love of stars, kiddo. But if you don't back out now, I'm afraid I'm not going to hold back."

AyeAvast
Always

Seussi
rolling

Ol-j-man
low 8'D;;;

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 am
Cursing her bad luck at having a student show up at exactly the wrong time, especially one that behaved as though this were nothing more then a game, the war chieftain shot the twig of a girl beneath a mass of blue hair a dangerous look, one that only became harder when she began to try and make friends with the hunters. Stupid. Absolutely stupid.

But it did at least help Shaheen decide on a target. If the reaper girl was going to busy herself with the red head, that freed up Shaheen to deal with the one that she had deemed a bigger threat from the start, perhaps foolishly, if only because of the clear difference in age.

The hunter in question was talking, and Shaheen's lips turned up into a smile at the words. "Those of Halloween do as they wish, and it is no business of mine to stop them from any revenge for their stolen, for them to seek vengeance for those you have kidnapped and forced into weapons. If they wish to fight, they will fight, regardless of any influence the horsemen might hold. You made them your enemies, with your self righteous ways."

Her smile slipped away then, as a different look flickered across her gaze.

"I do not require help in any war, human b***h." She spat out, hefting her broad short sword, and darting forward, lifting it up and bringing it down, hard, aiming for the hunters shoulder. "I. Am. War."

HP: 50
Damage: 5
Target: Kat

Livid Peas
hi there!
AyeAvast
I think it's your go <3
Ol-j-man
sorry for the wait ;;

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:15 pm
Definitely, totally, for sure, most assuredly confused by how sassy the afro'd chick was being, Abbi drew back a little bit more and was practically hiding behind Kat by the time Amazon Barbie finished her speech. That was enough to keep Abbi from flying off the porch at being called "carrot head" by some fake looking, bushy haired butt face, but she did spout off her own little quip. A call of "You're not even cute enough to be one of the fairies in the temple! You probably aren't even a NPC!" before she went back to cowering. Naturally, the only insult she'd been able to think of wasn't all that great... Or was one this Halloweenie couldn't even understand, since Viveca was hurriedly explaining that yes that was a Halloween person and that no she would not understand that reference. Whatever!

As for Amazon Barbie...
Abbi let out a huge sigh and stepped out from Kat to give her scythe a twirl through the air. That was getting easier, at least, and she waved a hand around once she was satisfied she could stand holding her weapon with just one arm.
"Gosh! We just got here! What's your problem? Insulting people isn't very nice and we were just having a walk an--"
And then the lady was swooping in and Abbi was clattering down the stairs to get the hell away from that noise.
She may or may not have given a very undignified squeak and realized quiet belatedly that she had left her partner alone on the porch to be attacked, which was not very Moon like of her... Only way to fix that was to... Fight the lower level monster.

"So lemme guess... You've got two moves and one special move and you're weak againnstttttt... Fire?" Yes. Life was a video game. So best get attacking...
The teen shuffled forward and tapped the afro lady with the end of her scythe.

HP: 40/40
Damage: 1
Charge: 1/3
Target: Piper  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out