Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v1] Parkour [ Kat vs Hel ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:11 pm
So far, Kat had not been having much success in locating the horseman she had been planning to. Still though, the battles were at least entertaining. Entering the haunted house, Kat pulled her scarf down, now that she was out of the cold wind. The building was still a little chilly, but it was nothing in comparison to outside. If she was lucky enough, depending on the room, she might come across a warm area in the building. Doubtful.

Exploring the building, the hunter's hand dragged across the wall as she walked, peeking in each room for any sign of life. When she found nothing, she decided to wait things out in the next room. Checking the room for anyone hiding, she sat herself down when she found no one. If she was lucky at all, someone would arrive sometime today. She would hate for this to be a wasted trip.

The room she had decided to settle in was interesting to say the least. Big even. So many ledges and what not to climb upon. It was like a giant playground in her eyes.

Lucyal rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:02 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12. If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier, you can ONLY DO THIS ONCE. You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

A thought had occurred to Hel…she hadn’t been in the Haunted House since she graduated…

That reeked of a challenge. Thus the reaper appeared in the Haunted House rather quickly, and was roaming room through room as well. Surely there had to be some Hunters in here today? There always was whenever she came in here! The ghoul opened another door, and then paused. Woah. She stepped out onto an elevated platform, and peered down at the expanse of the room. Woah. There were so many platforms and ledges and…

Wait.

Her eyes narrowed, and she quickly zeroed in on the white coat.

Bingo.

Hel didn’t even bother trying to be quiet and observe the Hunter, or sneak up on her.

With a grin, she leapt from the platform, and landed in front of Kat with a loud bang as her steel plate booted feet hit the floor. “Well, well, well~” Hel greeted, shifting into a stand and cracking her knuckles.

“Been looking around for one of you.”

LividPeas
: D

Lucyal
Crew

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:20 pm
Loosening the scarf around her neck just slightly, her crimson eyes scanned the area for any movement. Not completely convinced she was alone in this room, she summoned her weapons, keeping her fingers resting just above the trigger if need be. This room was huge. Big enough and full of enough ledges and platforms that anyone could be hiding in here, if there was anyone here.

As if on cue, an unfamiliar girl jumped down in front of her, as her weapon was raised to the girls head in greeting. "Oh how lucky I am, that this trip was not a complete waste of my time." Judging from this girl, she wasn't in the least upset to see her either. A nice change from the usual 'please don't hurt me' routine she would get from some students. This girl had spunk.

Lucyal
sorry omg, I forgot to tag this OTL

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:17 am
“The feel is mutual!” Hel replied with a grin, eyeing the guns that were currently pointed at her head. She wasn’t at all alarmed…having been around Mot and training with him for so long, the reaper was very used to guns, and how to deal with them. Plus there was that wonderful thing called a FEAR shield which also boosted her confidence about taking any possible head shots right now.

“Let us not waste anymore time, ya?” She settled into a stance that clearly indicated she would lunge at Kat any moment.

LividPeas
That's okay! <3 Battles go quick anyways : D If you roll higher than me, than just go ahead and roll your battle dice after <3

Lucyal
Crew

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:34 am
((rkefdsgjzkfd whoops. hit quote instead of edit))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 am
The hunter grinned, not lowering her guard for a second. "Fine by me. I'll give you a five second head start."

The area received another quick look over before her gaze returned to the Halloween denizen in front of her. This place was going to prove more of a challenge than the others she had been in, and she hadn't free run in so long. Hopefully she wasn't too out of practice for this. "After you."

Lucyal
LOL There was no way I was going to beat your roll xDDD

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out