Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Oops I did it (again)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:43 pm
Lan was out and about and feeling pretty dang good about herself. Seeing Lifen busy not to far off she went over. "Good morning Lifen."

She gave Lifen a good morning butt touch.

Lifen's butt was very nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:41 pm
From a completely inconspicuous orchard of apple trees came an appreciative wolf whistle.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 pm
Lifen was, also, feeling dang good about herself. In fact, she was feeling so good she had decided to take a little walk by herself to enjoy the winter air. There was something about the bit of snow that she couldn't help but enough.

And then, there was warm hands.

On her butt.

"Hello, Lan. I see that you have decided to take a walk also?"

She would get you for that also, inconspicuous tree dweller.

istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:25 am
Lan pulled back just a pit, giggling. The wolf whistle just got a toss of her hair. Yes, she knew she was hot stuff thank you. Yes she was the best good you noticed now don't whistle at her that's just rude.

Apple orchards could be so rude.

"Yes. The air is a bit chilling, but calm. I can't wait for spring however. The flowers will come into bloom, I get to wear my lighter robes, and of course there are the festivals and ahhhh~" She sighed wistfully.

"All the stallions will be out strutting and prancing. Maybe it'll be the season Mengyao come out a bit and tells everyone about you two." Lan winked at Lifen.

"...I don't think some will strut though.."

Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 pm
Of course the smaller noble would talk about spring - she couldn't see her any other way. Lan was always on top of everything, it seemed, and it made the Artisan laugh, just a little. She could always depend on Lan to tell her what to expect in the near future - even if she herself knew a bit about it.

"I cannot wait for spring, myself. I will be able to start on my gardens again - hopefully with the assistance of Soren, once more, and I do enjoy the weather during those months." She stated, a little wistfully at the end as she gave a little sigh, trying not to think of the potential of the taller noble doing what Lan stated, but it was a possibility.

Raising an eyebrow, she decided to flip this lightly on it's stomach. "And yourself? Is there a stallion that you are considering fluffing up a bit for?"

Curious minds, Lan.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:15 pm
Lan visibly brightened when Lifen mentioned her gardens. But- "Wait, are you sure he won't, pardon the irony here but, kill anything? Death guardian doesn't necessary mean a death gardener you know." Plus what would happen to all of Lifen's pretty flowers.

"He seems... too bulky for gardening really. The image of him in a gardener's apron..." A tiny snort and giggle followed.

"er- what?" The question Lifen asked finally struck a chord.

"y- NO! I mean no, of course not. Really, I don't need to do such things. I mean if he doesn't like how I look normally then why-"

Oops.

Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items