• Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:38 pm
So I need help found good comfy bra but still look good for D size chest
So any one got any ideas?

I live in dallas, Texas so If you know any good place please leave a post
I could really use them mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:01 pm

What's your band size? If it's smaller than a 34 you're going to have lots of problems finding the right bra size :/
I'm a 32DD and the only place I can get that size in store (not online) is Victoria's Secret but they're a bit pricey.

xX_JillianRose_Xx

Loyal Gekko

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:56 am
xX_JillianRose_Xx

What's your band size? If it's smaller than a 34 you're going to have lots of problems finding the right bra size :/
I'm a 32DD and the only place I can get that size in store (not online) is Victoria's Secret but they're a bit pricey.

Im a 38D in size and usually find my size mostly any where but some aren't as comfy as others which is why I'm asking if anyone know a place with comfy bras  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:18 am
KawaiiMarshmallow-Cha
xX_JillianRose_Xx

Im a 38D in size and usually find my size mostly any where but some aren't as comfy as others which is why I'm asking if anyone know a place with comfy bras

You could try JC Penney, my mom likes shopping there and comfy bras are the only kind she ever wears. Good luck :]

xX_JillianRose_Xx

Loyal Gekko

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:55 am
A dream is a wish your heart makes

Find a Soma in your area.
I just recently went there instead of victoria's secret and found that I like the bras better there.
apparently now i'm a 34DD (I used to be 34D) gonk but because of that, I found that the bras at Soma actually supported me more whee
They're a bit on the pricey side, but its worth it
btw, I'm from Houston, Hi emotion_awesome

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 am
Minkiaru
A dream is a wish your heart makes

Find a Soma in your area.
I just recently went there instead of victoria's secret and found that I like the bras better there.
apparently now i'm a 34DD (I used to be 34D) gonk but because of that, I found that the bras at Soma actually supported me more whee
They're a bit on the pricey side, but its worth it
btw, I'm from Houston, Hi emotion_awesome

When you're fast asleep

Lol well howdy fellow Texan ^^ biggrin dramallama  

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 pm
Okay let me tell you about bras honey. I was that kid who was trotting around with B cups in grade seven and then as soon as grade ten rolled around sudDEN D CUPS and then just recently my local bra fitter was like "holy s**t go throw on that DD36" and let me tell you my back has never been happier. My advice is to not buy thing that are cheap (unless its a victoria's secret sale because those give me life) because when it comes to bra straps (you dont want those puppies slipping around and f*cking up your support or slicing into your shoulder meat) you dont want to cut and corners, sure man who gives a damn about padding just get the one you like and all that but dude those bra straps need to be SOLID. Also it's good to get a bra fitting at a chain bra store due to a standard that their workers have to be held to or whatever. I find that the 40$ ones at victoria's secret (like the t-shirt ones or the wonderbra which does wonders by the way) or hell even a sports bra for when you don't feel like dealing with back sh*t at all both rock and roll. I don't think I could fairly tell you anything about La Senza because they don't actually carry my size (what a b*tch, right?). I do live in Canada though so I also can't tell you about the fabled place that can only be called "Soma" but it sounds like I have something to be jealous of.

TL;DR Get a fitting, dont go cheap, b*tch those straps better be fresher than the prince of belaire  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:12 pm
WATCH fitting girls at victorias secret, i've found more times then not they DON'T know what they are doing.

I lived in Chicago and was very lucky to have bra boutiques, if you are in a larger town see if one of those are around, other wise I prefer Fredrick's of Hollywood over VS on comforter, price, and costumer service.
Haven't tried Soma i'll have to see if anything is in my new town.

If you can buy online and know your size I love fig leaves http://www.figleaves.com/ (just watch the bras some are flimsy and some are supportive.

edit: 36DD so a good supportive bra is love!!!

Edit x2- you have two shops in dallas http://www.trousseaudallaslingerie.com/ and http://www.myintimacy.com/ hope that helps  

Levina-jade

Lady Bunny

33,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MsMash

Clean Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:02 am
Try the Cacique collection from Lane Bryant. They have stores everywhere. Sexy & comfortable cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 pm
have you tried aerie? most of my bras are from there, and they're pretty comfortable. they've got a lot of colors and such too; their stuff can be a bit expensive, so the clearance section might have something in your budget if you're trying to save money.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:08 pm
Try Adore Me.com

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items