Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] First Encounter (Shaheen vrs Marcus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 11 Total: 13 (2-24)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 pm
Dis was telling him to exert caution. He'd already had a close call, he didn't need another, plus, he was supposed to head back soon. If he escaped now, no one would be the wiser.

Too bad Marcus never listened to Dis.

"All you freak shows able to turn into ******** lions or tell me, am I just the lucky one?"

HP: 13
DMG: 7

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:26 pm
Her only answer was to bleed some more, then growl when she have an almost lazy looking swipe with her claws in his general direction.

She was feeling a bit dizzy, but she tried not to let it show. Holding on to this form was difficult however.

And sorry, Marcus, but lionesses don't talk.

HP: 11
Damage: 2

iStoleYurVamps

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 3 Total: 14 (2-24)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm
Well, as her claws got more of his coat, Marcus was positive about one thing-

He always got the lucky ******** lion ponies- first I think I know what to expect then you turn into wild animals jesus christ."

DMG: 8

Seussi
<3333 COME ON SHAHEEN ROLL HIGH

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:39 pm
Another hard hit, one that had Shaheen slumping to the ground in her lioness form, letting out a horribly strangled sounding growl that changed to curses as the form shimmered and changed back into that of a winged woman, one that was blood streaked and struggling to push herself up to her feet.

She was hurting, and badly, but she had no intention of stopping until she was rendered incapable of attacking anymore.

She spat his curse word back in his face. She did not often swear, and even less so with human expressions. Raising her sword, she made a haphazard attempt at a strike, her blade swiping through air a little clumsily as she struggled to keep her feet beneath her.

HP: 3
Damage: nawp

iStoleYurVamps

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:23 am
Cocky. That was what he felt as he practically waltzed over, blade in hand, lowered, not even bothering the illusion that he felt threatened.

The lion was gone, and now a weak, limp horsewoman remained in it's place. Much less of a threat that what the moon had anticipated.

"Now you can talk. See that's a lot better you know, otherwise you just sound like an animal." He resisted the urge to spit on her. Marcus may have been an a** but even some lines he didn't cross. "But like an animal I guess you're just rabid, needing to be put down." A Dagger drawn out he stuck it in the dirt. Three more and he'd have a nice cage set up.

"They sent me to scout and whatnot- but if I return with a gift might land myself a nice bonus." He smiled. "Maybe even a rabid thing like yourself could at least be somewhat useful."

Dis was cackling, praising Marcus for his boldness, him not bothering to cover his feelings and desires. Power- do anything to get power. Offer a sacrificial lamb, or lion in this case, and grab at whatever strings that he could.

DMG: (Marcus has omitted his move as he's busy trying to set up a cage via daggers)

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:57 am
A gift? What in the hell's was he talking about!? She eyed the dagger he held in his hand warily, swaying just slightly on her feet as she struggled to stay upright. Stupid white coats and their stupid cocky attitudes and their stupid Fear shields to hide behind. She had thought that she'd had him, but he was a lot stronger then any of the others she had been facing here.

"I'll give you a gift." She grumbled, taking another step towards him, swiping out with her sword again and this time actually managing to hit something, while one wing hung nearly uselessly behind her.

Damage: 2

iStoleYurVamps

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:05 pm
The strike had him wincing as he cockily kept placing down the daggers. "Yeah. Nice try. Not much a threat once you're grounded and crippled are you?" He gave her wing a kick before setting down another dagger.

"Once I've got you locked in someone from life can come to collect. They need date, and I need a bonus. Think of it like giving back what you've taken. Circle of life. Or death. Fear-" He shrugged. To him, this was just work. He couldn't care less what happened in the end to halloween, so long as he was alright.

HP:8
DMG: (Marcus has omitted his move as he's busy trying to set up a cage via daggers)

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:59 pm
She ignored his words, wincing at the kick to her wing, moving in a circle as she followed him around. A cage? He thought he could cage her? She bared her teeth at him and let out a growl as though she was still in lion form, wing dragging along the ground when she lunged forward, her blade flickering with sickly shades of green and orange as she struck, and then she scoffed.

"If you take me to your island I swear you will live to regret it." It wasn't said out of any sense of desperation. She honestly believed that no cage they could shove her in would hold her, and when she was free there would be hell to pay.

Not to mention she was pretty sure Shikoba would come to find her. She smirked at the thought.

Actually maybe being captured wouldn't be such a bad thing......

Damage: 1 +2 (distortion) = 3
Distortion points: idk whatever she got from hitting him during this fight idc  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 pm
The change in her blade made him pull back grimacing at the cut to his face, shallow, blood still poured.
Blood that had been drawn despite a FEAR shield.

"I regret a hell of a lot of thinks pony- but I sure as ******** won't regret killing your kind. " Dis shoved into the ground, he backhanded her- knowing it would do nothing but still. It felt good to lash out.

"Now just shut up and hold still. The sooner this is done, the sooner I can get a little bonus- or just get home to a nice warm meal."

HP:5
DMG: backhands

seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 pm
It was becoming incredibly obvious to the war chieftain that she had perhaps bitten off a little bit more then she could chew, which was ironic because she hadn't actually broken through the damned hunters Fear shield enough to chew on anything at all. She was in a sad and unfortunate state, barely able to stand on her own two feet, broken and bloodied wing hanging limp behind her, while various other wounds oozed red streaks down her body.

When he backhanded her, she slashed out at him again with an angry cry, before she was sent reeling back, and collapsing to her knees.

And then she laughed. "Fine. Do it. Take me." The teeth she bared at him now were stained red with blood, before she spat it out at his feet.

"But just remember I warned you, you human filth, I will find a way to make you regret it."

Damage: 1

Ol-j-man
paging the backup
iStoleYurVamps"

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:34 pm
It wasn't hard to say why Shik was at the Haunted House: he liked scouting out targets in his spare time, emboldened by his recent string of victories. He had just arrived because Shaheen wasn't back when she said she would be (which only meant more hunting time) and had been drawn in by the smell of blood and the sound of two familiar voices.

Nothing moved Shik faster than the sound of Shaheen admitting defeat--faster still because it wasn't to him.

There was no thought, only instinct: one moment a man, the next a bear. Faster strides, no wing hassle, just the thump of the earth under his paws. He barely registered that one of their damn barriers was almost complete around the chieftain, his vision narrowing down to the white coat who thought he could accomplish the impossible and get away alive. If their last encounter hadn't taught him the lesson, then Shik was happy, more than happy, to give a remedial reminder.

He broke from the trees with a bellow, slamming the hunter from the right. From there it was a blur of teeth and claws, biting and slashing until at last he felt the barrier break free. The moment his canines sank into flesh, Shik threw his weight around and blindly flung the hunter away from his construct; and for the first time, perhaps ever, he did not pursue.

Panting, he turned to face the bloodied and almost broken form of his partner with a hard look, but it wasn't quite anger that made his eyes so sharp. Grunting, Shik made his way around the barrier, growling lowly as he pawed at the daggers and slowly pulled them out one by one. He could have shifted back to his usual form, but things were easier to process with the mind of an animal: get hunter away, destroy the barrier, check partner, scold partner, eat hunter.

HP: 50
Damage: 11

iStoleYurVamps
he reaaaaally doesn't like marcus it looks like

Seussi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 pm
The sound of something coming his was noticed too late. The sight of fur and fangs paired with sheer force, knocked the wind from his chest. Thrown to the ground. And then pain shooting up his side- dull, throbbing, wet. Dis didn't scream but rather began to filter noise.

A dull, high sound that muted out the world. The pain was real yet it felt vaguely dull, disconnected. Shaking vision his gaze moved to his leg, a mas of red welling up and cloth utterly torn along with bit of flesh. His flesh. His bone.

He was going to die.

That sudden realization, that he'd been too cocky, too arrogant to think he was in danger despite all the warnings- He'd ******** up, over thinking his own abilities.

"s**t." He managed a single word, feebly grabbing at the pendant around his neck. One last look to the pair of bear and lion, Marcus cursed them both in his head.
So close.

And yet his tiniest little grab for power had once again been shown to be futile.

{Wild Marcus has fled to go lick his wounds]
Ol-j-man
Seussi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:49 pm
No sooner had she said her words then did something awful yet wonderful happen all at once. A bear came roaring out of the woods, a familiar but only somewhat welcome sight for the chieftain's insanity stricken eyes. It was impossible to tear her gaze away, however, or to feel ashamed by the rescue when all she could feel was pride, because that was hers, he was hers, and he was absolutely magnificent when he was tearing things apart with his teeth and claws. The hard stare she earned from him was met with a smirk, not quite haughty but close as she took the time that he gave her to struggle herself to her feet, her sword planted into the ground and used for support as she leaned on it heavily.

She watched him carefully as he pawed up the daggers, then turned her gaze towards the hunter and let out a hiss of disappointment when he disappeared.

"You let him get away!" She scolded the bear, before he had a chance to tell her off for nearly being captured.

Obviously what she had to say was far more important.

Ol-j-man

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces