Wait...what are you talking about?
  This is bloody brilliant!
  This could be interesting...
  SHERLOCK/THE HOBBIT!!!!
View Results

WitchAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:39 pm
User Image

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:41 pm
The Plot Bunnies on Parade

I am desperately craving Dragonlock. Or Smauglock. Or however you prefer it to be called. Martin Freeman [John Watson] doubles as Bilbo Baggins. Benedict Cumberbatch [Sherlock Holmes], voices Smaug the Terrible, The Hobbit's resident calamity. Therefore this sort of thing really makes a lot of sense. [To some of us, I digress.] These plots aren't finite, share your thoughts. I'm flexible.

-P.S. These stories begin after the return of Sherlock from the dead. As the promo trailer suggests, two years have passed and John has moved on. As I suggest, John will be rather hurt and feel betrayed by Sherlock for the ruse and Sherlock as ever doesn't understand the sentiment.

Plot A: Two weeks after his reunion with John, Sherlock takes a case alone after failing to get John to assist, and or, forgive him. Through means either chemical or magical, Sherlock [begins to transform, or immediately transforms] into a dragon. This plot takes place in their world solely. In this case, it's irrelevant to The Hobbit and just an isolated occurrence of Sherlock becoming a dragon. Naturally, despite his misgivings, John is compelled to help and eventually Lestrade and Mycroft get dragged into the mess as well. [If desired, it can be tied into The Hobbit a bit so far as John taking on Hobbit appearance].

Plot B: Sherlock and John possess the bodies of, or swap bodies with, their Hobbit counterparts. If it's swap, then it's a clean break of them being in Smaug and Bilbo's bodies. If it's possession, we could have it where Smaug's soul and Bilbo's soul/traits bleed through and threaten to overtake Sherlock's and John's souls. [I.E. Sherlock developing gold-lust, Smaug taking over, taking on Smaug's cruel traits, etc...John being slowly controlled by The Ring, having Hobbitish desires, forgetting himself, etc...] It wouldn't have to be canon to The Hobbit, or we could touch on canon, whichever you prefer. Mycroft [possibly Lestrade as well] will end up there as well in their own bodies, but this won't be discovered until later so Sherlock and John have semi-alone time. [I say semi because the dwarves mother-hen Bilbo.]

I would prefer to play John. Very much so. But I could be coaxed into playing Sherlock if your heart absolutely desires it. XD If playing John, I'll also play Mycroft. I can see him trying to pull big brother rank on Dragon!Sherlock and failing miserably.

I would also be willing to play out MycroftxLestrade if so desired.

WitchAlchemist

WitchAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:46 pm
The Rules

1. Follow Gaia Rules and TOS. No cybering. Don't ask. I shall be thoroughly annoyed.
2. Be literate. I am an advanced/elite literate writer. If you struggle to write a paragraph or can't use proper grammar and punctuation...then this simply isn't going to work. >_>
3. No Mary-Sues. No one stays perfectly in character, but for the love of goodness...just...don't make wimps of these beautiful men-folk.
4. Respect the fact that people also have lives outside of Gaia. X-x
5. HAVE FUN! <3

PLEASE PM ME YOUR JOIN REQUEST AND INCLUDE YOUR THOUGHTS ON PLOT AND SUCH. Posting in here otherwise shall make me cross. -puts on angry John face-

Thanks, happy holidays!

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff