Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Monster] Lute's Dorm. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:02 pm
_____________★_____________

★.Ghoulfriend playdate

[ x ]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:17 pm

★. Moving on...
Having a Ghoulfriend had been a very unusual but brilliant experience. Even though she and Aya were now back to being just friends Lute still looked fondly back on their time together. It had taken work, hard work and more dedication than the Ghoul had been prepared for. But Jack had she grown from being able to share her life with someone.

"She came to me this afternoon with a soft look of sympathy. I knew it was over from the moment I saw that very look. When she spoke it was kind and slow, I felt a little offended, as if treated like a child. But in all honesty it was a relief to be out of the relationship. It wasn't that I didn't care for Aya, or that she hadn't cared for me. We both knew as soon as we started this on some level I'd like to think that it wouldn't last.

There were just to many differences between us.

Among other things that is. I'm sure I had very annoying traits for her just as much as her chewing bothered me. But really, friends is where we should have stayed. I'm glad we can go back to that. I'm just a little nervous to see if the transition back will be a smooth one dairy. What if it isn't? What if we can't be friends, then what?

These types of things always are scary but again I'm glad. Glad to have had the chance to be in love. It was a first love, heh, people say we never forget those? I think that is true...It would be hard for me to forget Aya and the moments we shared together. Learning how to kiss properly was fun too, though I don't think I ever really got that down pat. Ah well I'm sure I can figure it out eventually.

I wonder if Aya is thinking of things like this as she does whatever fabulous thing she is doing at this moment? If she thinks that us being friends will work? I hope so. I hope she thinks of me from time to time...I know its selfish but I want to be unforgettable too diary. Next time, when it comes I want to try to be more active in the relationship....I want to be with my partner more, go out and about.

It will be hard for me to surrender to another person I think... but now I know it will be worth the effort. I JUST HOPE SOMEONE CAN DEAL WITH ME! Hehe but there is someone for everyone right? Right!

In a way it helped bring her out of her shell, Lute paused as she wrote another paragraph in a tiny blue diary she kept next to her bed. Smiling down at the writing fondly as the cover was turned to shut the book. It was the end of one story of her life but the start of another adventure. She was sure she would come to love again but wasn't in much of a hurry to move along to another partner just yet.

For now she was focused on her. She was going to get out and maybe join a club? Or at least make more than six friends, her list of contacts was rather pathetic. This had to be remedied if she planned on trying to get back into the social world, heck even the dating world since none of her current friends she would even think about dating.

Lute moved to put her diary away under the bed and took a moment to stretch. "Maybe...I could find a fashion themed club?"

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:24 pm

★. Transfer points from Spinar meta participation

+ 13

[ x ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:27 pm
Cheekiebirdiee

User Image
★. Prom with Kier
[ x ]

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:46 pm

★. PRP with Kier
[ x ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:14 pm

★. First Aid 101
[ x ] Attempt One = 2 rp points because of this [x]

[ x ] Attempt Two

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:02 pm

★. Dear Diary: Prom Entry (619 words + 1 RP point Solo)

It had only been a day since prom and Lute was still a buzz. The night had been so memorable that it got a very special, doodled up page in her dairy. Little hearts and smiles littered the edges of the page. Swirls and flower lining the bottom and currently being traced over as she thought about how to explain all the wonderful things that had happened.

"I actually danced...in front of a crowd of people.." Lute spoke aloud, still amazed at herself. She couldn't believe it had happened, not when it was and certainly not after it had! How had she gathered that much courage? It was, it was, her hand moved across the page putting pen down and writing in big letters;

It's was like I became an entirely different person.

A person who was brave and bold...a person like HER. The person I've always wanted to be. Sure I was scared! But but it was so thrilling and amazing...I wished the moment hadn't of ended. The bright lights of decoration, the thump of the music that I could feel all the way through my feet. Everything had been so overwhelming at first but then she took my hand and it was like...an instant change!

I wanted her to be happy too, so I pushed myself to be better. It was hard at first but we both got through and I would like to think we both had an amazing time. The festivities, why had I waited so long to go back to events like this? I love parties! I really do its a real drag to realize how much of a hermit you've become Dairy. Like, when and what caused me to clamp up this bad? I wasn't ever this shy at home was I?

UGH!

I mean sure creeple make me nervous but this is ridiculous! I can't keep living like this! I wont! I Wont! I'm going to start making slow changes, forcing myself out and about each and every day until I can start looking people in the eye again. Maybe I'll go to the maul tomorrow or maybe downtown! Or well just anywhere!

Prom has inspired me to make myself whole again, to give myself the fresh start I deserve and need. TO help inspire others to be their best too. I want to be happy but more than anything Dairy, I want my friends to be happy! I'm going to make them happy! Just watch me, look out Halloween here comes Lute! She is on a mission and will not be STOPPED for anything or ANYONE!

She giggled at her own words and then leaned back in the chair. Looking at the ceiling and smiling as she leaned back to draw a cute little cat face next to her. Kier was a new and amazing part of her life, she really couldn't believe that it had been so easy to make such an amazing new friend. Things were looking up since Aya had left, she missed her dearly but she was ready to move on.

Putting her pen down she closed the Dairy after inserting a picture of herself and Kier at the prom inside. It was a beautiful photo and one that would be kept safe in there. As she finished up she sent a text out to the cat ghost asking to meet up for tea. Thankful as the book was hidden away that no one else would ever have to look over the silly ramblings inside the dairy. It was a useful place to vent and brainstorm but the things that were inside of the old beat up blue book bound in golden ribbon were just....Jack awful embarrassing.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:03 pm

★. PLAYLIST ! (Plus 2 rp points~ )

One playlist created by you for anything related to the shop. This can be your character, events, and other people's characters as well. Each must have a different theme. (max 5 points per year this way). Playlists can be added to your journals or shared to other people's journals/ messages for them to add (10 track minimum). Should be made on youtube and/or spotify.

Lute's Current Playlist:

1) "Come and Get Your Love" Redbone
2) "Cherry Bomb" The Runaways
3) "Surrender" Cheap Trick
4) Imagine Dragons: Thunder
5) "Bad At Love." Halsey
6) "Whatever It Takes" Imagine Dragons
7) CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! - Justin Timberlake
cool Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like
9) Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
10) Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet

Lute's Old Playlist:

1) " I Want You To Want Me." Cheap Trick.
2) Disturbed: Sound Of Silence
3) Radiohead : Creep
4) Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)
5) Smash Mouth - All Star
6) Owl City - Fireflies
7) Coldplay - Paradise
cool Coldplay - Viva La Vida
9) Avicii - Wake Me Up
10) MIKA - Grace Kelly

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:08 am

★.Open Class - Thunder Road ( + 1 rp point )
[ x ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:57 am

★.Auto Exam For Y2

x

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:25 pm