Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Par (Rep vs. Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-24)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm
Rep's irritation was almost palpable as he was denied the victory he craved, bristling like a dog whose favourite bone had just been taken away. Another twirl of ravens had been the line between victory and defeat, and here at the end of his rope, with his own shield a mere sliver of its former self, he'd never wanted a fight more.

He swung again, this time in a blind berserker rage, determined to finish it in a single blow.

And got the hook lodged in the ragged ceiling beams, drawing his momentum to a halt and stopping the blade with only the very edge aimed at Hel.

He let out a roar of anger and frustration as he twisted the axe out of the splintered wood. "I've got plenty ******** stamina, believe me. I'll have you ******** yet."

HP: 16
DMG: 1 Idk Hel you are dazzling
Charge: 2/3 99 problems used  
Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:36 pm
It really was like looking into a mirror, and really, Hel was only a few words and actions away from slipping into the state Rep was in…but maybe she had a bit more leeway, considering if he hit her really hard, she’d just dissipate. Hunters on the other hand…yeah. The reaper didn’t move as Rep lashed out at her again, and instead just watched as he got his weapon stuck before pulling it out.

“It is all talk until you say otherwise~ !” Hel sang, teasingly. “But ah…yanno…if you wanna have me, you need to take me out first.” The reaper ducked under the weapon and lashed out a kick, but only grazed him.

HP: 14 / 60
DMG: 2

Lucyal
Crew

Baneful rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-24)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:53 pm

Rep was used to the imminence of his own mortality, used to feeling his shield wavering at the very edge of what it could tolerate, feeling the thrum of Tracey's chilly anger and fear in his veins. He wasn't used to these levels of fury and adrenaline he was experiencing in this particular encounter, Hel's own fear intoxicating to the axe an wielder combined.

"Such a ******** fiend on the battlefield." he growled, low and guttural, leaping back as far as he could get. "I bet you are wild as ******** in the sack, if you monsters even do that s**t."

Finally free from the irritating ceiling, he readied himself for another swing, this time mindful of the distance between them and the walls, with that same straining power in every line of his body cleaving the axe around with everything he could muster.

"Shame I have to kill you, really."

HP: 14
DMG: 12
Charge: 3/3 99 problems used

Lucyal rolled 9 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 1, 3, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2 Total: 20 (9-36)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:00 pm
Hel’s grin just widened. “Damn straight.” To all of the above, really.

Once again, the reaper took the hit, and she was pushed in the arc of the weapon, and thrown into a nearby wall. She let out a choked sound, which was followed by a chuckle, and once again, another spell circle appeared underneath her. “You have to earn that right, screecheart.” She sneered, and flung her hand out in his direction, directing her spell.

A flock of ravens tore out from the spell circle, and slammed right into and through Rep.

HP: 2 / 60
DMG: T2 Swift Strikes - 13

Baneful

Lucyal
Crew

Baneful rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 3 Total: 12 (7-28)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 pm

His shield was teetering on the very brink of what he could sustain, he had nothing left, absolutely ******** nothing left at all, running completely on empty and on the brink of a shield break.

But he had a charge and it was all he had to cling to. Gathering up everything left in him he tried, tried very hard to focus it into his more focused attack, but this time the shadows gathered, Tracey shifted, but did not lash out with the same ferocity he was used to, he was out. Completely ******** out.

He held up a hand, fear mingling with the exhilaration of the fight.

"Listen. Listen. ******** listen. My shield's about to go out. About to go ******** tits up. It was a damn ******** good fight, you are the best ******** Halloween thing I've run into for a fight. Finish me off now and it's over. Both of us walk the ******** away, and it's not. Sometimes you need a bit of entertainment. Let me owe you a drink, let me owe you something, I always ******** deliver on a deal."

He was ready to grab for the pendant to portal out, ready to run like a ******** coward, but he'd rather walk away equals, and would do anything to grab for that.

HP: 1
DMG: Miss - Bahahahaha
Charge: 3/3 99 problems used / Judgement used

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:49 pm
Hel was about to lunge at him again, but his tone had her faltering. She shouldn’t have faltered, but she did. She didn’t have one doubt in her mind that if the positions were reversed, Rep would have take her out, and it was because the odds were not in his favor right now, that he was talking to her like this.

He did say some rather promising things though…

He was entertaining, but more importantly…he has offering her a favor. A favor from a Hunter? Well…that just opened up a world of possibility. Was she worried about him not following through with it? That he might be lying? No…she wasn’t exactly…if he was like her, which he truly did seem like it, than his word was his word, and if you didn’t have your word, what did you have? Nothing.

The reaper was silent for a long moment, staring at the Hunter intensely before she finally spoke.

“Let me make this clear…I do not ******** doubt that if our positions were switched, you would have ******** gutted me in a heart beat…just so you know, that I am in the position of power right this Jack damn moment…but I will also take you up on your word. I will let you go…for a favor to call upon in the future…and so help me Jack, if you are not a man of you word…I will make sure the world knows of that shame and dishonor…”

Her lips curled up. “And I will gut you, and string you up by your intestines, no qualms about it.” Her lips curled up more, and she made a shooing gesture. “Run along now and know that you were bested by a woman, and that it is a woman that is allowing you to run with your tail tucked between your legs.” She grinned. “Ciao, Rep.”

HP: 2 / 60

Baneful
Have some words omg

Lucyal
Crew

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:28 am

Rep had no idea if the wild and dangerous woman would let him walk away or if he would have to run in an absolutely critical state. When she faltered, there was a glimmer of hope that she might actually hear him out, he didn't relax for a second though, in no delusion about her capabilities.

When she broke the silence, he smiled, not about to disagree with her estimation that if their positions were switched he would have finished her off, however he also declined to mention that the stakes were far higher and more permanent for him, she was cunning, he didn't doubt she knew that.

"My mercy's no good but my word is sound." he said with a rakish smile, though made no move to rise from his submissive position. "Pride and honour still mean something." Only when he was shooed did he stand, brushing the plaster and ancient dust from his jeans. If he had a ******** pound every time a woman kicked his a**, he'd be a ******** millionaire, he thought. "I'll see you around Hel. Good match." he said as he fished out the pendant. "Merry ******** Christmas."

And with that, and the teleportation word for that day, he headed straight back to Deus, and hopefully a stiff drink.

Lucyal

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces