Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1 Spar] It's all about pride, man. [Lifen - Soren] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:44 pm
Well, yes, but apples first. Apples were king.

Before he could explain that to her she attacked again, this time a punch that had him gasping for air. He really needed to be more careful around the Conquestian sisters. Their herd was sinister indeed.

He gasped for air before attacking with a quick combo, a jab with his left hand and a hook with his right. "Better to fight on a full stomach," he argued, choosing to ignore that he did not require food at all. Apple pie over nothing any and every day of the week.

HP: 22
Damage: 8  
Wandered rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:53 pm
Well, it was obvious that she had hit a soft spot with the whole apples thing.

She had learnt her lesson.

Taking the punches in stride, she tried to lash back, but her soft hands were getting a little tired from the onslaught of an apple-fueled Soren, but she would take this spar the whole way - as they usually would.

"I suppose that's where I went wrong then. I have yet to have more than tea today."

HP: 11
Damage: 4

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:17 pm
Soren grunted at the impact and then shook his head, not pleased to hear that at all. "I have a good cinnamon apple tea," he suggested, because if he couldn't get her to eat apples he could probably infuse them somewhere.

Actually, maybe that was the whole secret. Lifen probably didn't eat enough apples as a child and was therefore tiny, whereas he ate them as often as he could, not often enough, but they were the easiest treat for his parents to remember to stock in the cupboards. It was sad really, and he channeled that as he kicked out at her.

HP: 18
Damage: 5  
Wandered rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:20 pm
"Apple Cinnamon tea?"

Of course it had to be apples. But, it did sound rather lovely, and she was considering it. "You will have to share some with me, after this spar." She stated, more of a do this, than a request, because it appeared that he had the upper hand.

But, she kept going at it, going to lightly attack his side, whilst it was exposed for a moment.

HP: 6
Damage: 7

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:33 pm
A light attack for her perhaps, but the attack teased through his defenses, wearing away at the Fear there and bruising his ribs. He merely nodded at the idea, after this it would be nice to sit down and sip a cup of tea with the artisan.

Actually, the idea sounded rather nice now, and the faster this fight ended the quicker he could share the love of his cinnamon apple tea with her. He moved forward, rapping her on the head with a bit of force, but somewhere where the bump might be concealed by her hair. Then he stayed close, that way if she started to fall, he would be there to catch her.

HP: 11
Damage: 6  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:03 pm
She didn't fall, because she was a lot stronger than she looked, but she did waver a bit when the hit connected, her eyes showing spots and her thoughts muddling. For a moment, she just blinked a bit, before raising both dainty arms and pressing them in a large X like form, showing him that she was done - it was all she could do today.

"You - ah - You are very formidable, Soren. I do not see any issue with you continuing to get stronger and harder to battle." She stated, laughing softly after a short dizzy spell, finally placing a hand on his arm to settle herself.

"Thank you for the Spar, it was remarkable. Now, tea? I will need it for my headache."

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:35 pm
That was fine by Soren, now he would finally get to share his appley deliciousness with Lifen. He began to lead her toward his hut, moving perhaps a touch slower than usual.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff