Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Dark down "there"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malice Melantha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:38 am
I'm really insecure about my dark areas and I'd really like to lighten them if possible... Help? /;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:08 am
I'm just gonna go ahead and say, you shouldn't really put ANYTHING down there except for things that should go down there. Bleaches, dyes, chemicals are all dangerous and cause things like UTI's or in some cases much more serious things.
IDK, that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but really, I would think twice before trying to lighten yourself up down there D:

diet bepis

Kitten

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:02 pm
x Rawr Ana x

Daintyy
I'm just gonna go ahead and say, you shouldn't really put ANYTHING down there except for things that should go down there. Bleaches, dyes, chemicals are all dangerous and cause things like UTI's or in some cases much more serious things.
IDK, that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but really, I would think twice before trying to lighten yourself up down there D:

This.
BUT I do have some tips for you. Of course you should always be careful and watch for signs of irritation or allergic reaction. These are all common found house hold items that can help (not saying it will fix it).

Lemon juice - Lemons have natural bleaching characteristics, and it can be rubbed directly on the skin, avoiding the sensitive areas. It can also be mixed with other ingredients like honey, milk powder and almond oil to form a concoction to brighten the skin.

Cucumber juice - You can also use cucumber juice or slices of cucumber to apply directly to the affected areas. It helps whiten, soothe irritations and tighten skin.

Yogurt and Gram Flour - Make a mixture of yogurt, gram flour, turmeric and milk and apply on the dark areas. As a woman, remember yogurt is all around good for your genital health. The active cultures and natural acids keep every thing as it should be down 'there'.

Orange peel - Collect some dried orange peelings and grind them. Mix with lemon juice to make a paste that will lighten the skin.

Almonds - Soak a few pieces of these nuts in warm water overnight and grind them in the morning until they turn into paste. Mix with a little milk and apply them at night, leaving this on until the morning. Do this for 2 weeks.

Mint leaves - Emulsify the leaves and mix with an unscented skin cream, then apply on the dark area.

Lime and Tomato juice - Mix tomato juice with oatmeal or use grated tomatoes with lime juice to lighten dark areas.

Why does this work? its simple really, Vitamin E and Vitamin C are very good for healthy skin and the causes of your darkening skin can be improved with them. It is also smart to know the cause of your dark skin in the first place and with that cause, things you can do to keep it from happening again. The darkness could be for genetic reasons or having darker labia due to sexual experience over the years (NOT saying this is a reason, I am just giving you all of my information on it, dont take offense please). To prevent darkening or to reduce pigmentation, you can also try these:

~Wear loose fitting, cotton underwear. Cotton prevents excess sweating since it does not absorb much heat. Sweating can cause excess friction which leads to disscoloration.

~Avoid shaving the pubic area or using hair-removal lotions. Shaving damages the skin, causing scarring and darkening of the area. Hair-removal lotions have chemicals that can damage sensitive skin. Waxing to remove hair will not lead to discoloration.

~Eat a healthy diet that includes a variety of fruits and vegetables, wholegrain cereals, and lean meat. This is good for the skin all over your body, and I know being a girl, you have heard it a million times but it does help. Avoid fatty foods.

~Drink lots of water which can flush out toxins and keep the skin smooth and hydrated. This is important.

~Use sunblock with at least SPF 30 to prevent exposed skin from darkening, especially if you wear a bikini.

I really do hope this helps. If you feel like you need further instruction, feel free to PM me.
References used: my mom, an RN and public health speaker for 10 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:43 pm
out of controll
x Rawr Ana x

Daintyy

This.
BUT I do have some tips for you. Of course you should always be careful and watch for signs of irritation or allergic reaction. These are all common found house hold items that can help (not saying it will fix it).

Lemon juice - Lemons have natural bleaching characteristics, and it can be rubbed directly on the skin, avoiding the sensitive areas. It can also be mixed with other ingredients like honey, milk powder and almond oil to form a concoction to brighten the skin.

Cucumber juice - You can also use cucumber juice or slices of cucumber to apply directly to the affected areas. It helps whiten, soothe irritations and tighten skin.

Yogurt and Gram Flour - Make a mixture of yogurt, gram flour, turmeric and milk and apply on the dark areas. As a woman, remember yogurt is all around good for your genital health. The active cultures and natural acids keep every thing as it should be down 'there'.

Orange peel - Collect some dried orange peelings and grind them. Mix with lemon juice to make a paste that will lighten the skin.

Almonds - Soak a few pieces of these nuts in warm water overnight and grind them in the morning until they turn into paste. Mix with a little milk and apply them at night, leaving this on until the morning. Do this for 2 weeks.

Mint leaves - Emulsify the leaves and mix with an unscented skin cream, then apply on the dark area.

Lime and Tomato juice - Mix tomato juice with oatmeal or use grated tomatoes with lime juice to lighten dark areas.

Why does this work? its simple really, Vitamin E and Vitamin C are very good for healthy skin and the causes of your darkening skin can be improved with them. It is also smart to know the cause of your dark skin in the first place and with that cause, things you can do to keep it from happening again. The darkness could be for genetic reasons or having darker labia due to sexual experience over the years (NOT saying this is a reason, I am just giving you all of my information on it, dont take offense please). To prevent darkening or to reduce pigmentation, you can also try these:

~Wear loose fitting, cotton underwear. Cotton prevents excess sweating since it does not absorb much heat. Sweating can cause excess friction which leads to disscoloration.

~Avoid shaving the pubic area or using hair-removal lotions. Shaving damages the skin, causing scarring and darkening of the area. Hair-removal lotions have chemicals that can damage sensitive skin. Waxing to remove hair will not lead to discoloration.

~Eat a healthy diet that includes a variety of fruits and vegetables, wholegrain cereals, and lean meat. This is good for the skin all over your body, and I know being a girl, you have heard it a million times but it does help. Avoid fatty foods.

~Drink lots of water which can flush out toxins and keep the skin smooth and hydrated. This is important.

~Use sunblock with at least SPF 30 to prevent exposed skin from darkening, especially if you wear a bikini.

I really do hope this helps. If you feel like you need further instruction, feel free to PM me.
References used: my mom, an RN and public health speaker for 10 years.

Wow, thank you. I will try these (:
I didn't think shaving could contribute to darkening there.
I feel a little better now / .  

Malice Melantha

Malice Melantha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:45 pm
Daintyy

You're right :b Bleach does sound kinda scary down there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:54 pm
x Rawr Ana x

Wow, thank you. I will try these (:
I didn't think shaving could contribute to darkening there.
I feel a little better now / .

So glad I could help. ^_^  

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The tips given above are amazing.
I am happy to be in a guild with such caring vixens. heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games