Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
free gold for the ones who care

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you give to your fellow gaians
  yes
  no
View Results

Sinners Will Never Die

Fashionable Trader

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 pm
i am giving free gold for those gaians who do good.
give me three reasons you deserve gold.
each time i find a deserving person i will drain out my gold and pick out items from my inventory. all i ask in return is remember this act of kindness and pass it along to another gaian  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:07 am
1- on Christmas I was secret santa I gave away lots of people their wish list items

2- I did silly competitions for people to get easy gold

3- I just had a dream avi from my friend from tektek
and when I need help now no one did help me like I did to them I gave away more than 5M in games and wishlist items for people  

Froo77a

Bashful Genius

Axel the fallen angel

Profitable Entrepreneur

5,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:56 pm
1- I give my gold and items to my friends who ask
2- Currently helping my friend buy items for his dream Avi
3-I try my best to make everyone happy  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:03 pm
1: gifted a 300000+ item to a new gaian
2: changed a lady's tire
3: help a guy push his truck out of the road  

ll KingIndigoPharaoh ll

Lonely Prophet

12,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

who then now

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:00 pm
I think i deserve some gold cause when people ask me if i can make their "wish" and buy their dream item, i always try to help and do it if i have the gold or the cash. I always treat people will alot of kindness, kindness that my famiy and gaia users teached me. I rescued 5 dogs and 10 cats this year from starving in the streets.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:32 pm
1) giving thing to friend to help their avi
2) helping a friend who just joined
3) been giving out gold to those who need it  

kuto sky

Mizzy-chii

Playful Member

9,375 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:06 am
Three reasons... hmmm let's see...

First, When I saw someone from a guild asking for any items - new or old - that she will also give to the new gaians who are just starting up.. I automatically helped by sending my unused items from my inventory.

Second, I never cheated here just to earn golds.. I patiently fight in zomg, play games here and lately post to forums.. And now, I'm starting my own gfx shop so that I can save little by little for my dream avi

Third, is that when my friends are having misunderstanding.. I helped them to fix it.. I'm like a bridge for them XD

I dont know if you will find this a good deed.. well anyways I just tried and put what was truth in here..
Congrats to whom ever will be pick!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:59 am
1) I tried to stop a fight that happened on Gaia yesterday between my friends and my friend Mika, thought it was her fault.

2) I listened to what Mika had to say on her thoughts and feelings about what was going on. Between her and her other friend.

3) I told Mika it wasn't her fault and that I didn't like to see her upset like that, so I tried to cheer her up the best way I could.

This actually happened yesterday. Trust me. The fight wasn't pretty at all and I really do care on how my friends feel and will try to be there for them to comfort them. In any way I can.  

l3 Astre l3

Devoted Werewolf

7,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AsburgerBoi

Demonic Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:39 am
I don't know if I'm deserving, however I can give you 3 acts of kindness.

1.) I always do free avatar art. I NEVER charge people. Although I've asked about prices, I think it's silly to charge someone for something I want to do.

2.) Anytime anything happens to someone I'm always there to help. Even if I don't know you. I really like helping people, like alot... it's my drug @ w @

3.) I always try to compliment people, and not those empty compliments that aren't true, but genuine compliments. ; u;  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:15 am
You are all retards. She might be giving 100 gold for all you know, and there's a reason her dumbass did not mention how much gold.

General Zodd

Ruthless Phantom

Itetsuita Kage

Wealthy Entrepreneur

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:41 pm
1. I donate to those who actually need it, not the people who demand it (primarily false hack victims)
2. I help friends with what ever they need (whether it be gaia or not)
3. I'm not one of the best people out there, but i try to do whatever i can to make this a better place  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games