Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] A Cute Distraction || Sweetie Belle & Wild Moon - FIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:27 am
"It does seem nice doesn't it?" he smiled, looking a head and thinking on things, both past and present. Both thinking of the dreams he had as a kid and the ones he has now as an adult. When she leaned against him, it brought him out of his thoughts and he hugged her a little closer. "If you had asked me before.... I wanted to be like my parents, more so Dad. Someone important you know?" he chuckled, softly sighing and shaking his head a bit. "Now... I'm not so sure? That's still a nice dream...but I guess its not as important to me as the possibility of....finding my own happiness." he mused, not to say he wasn't happy in life, that wasn't it. He just felt he might have a little more joy and love to give.....if he had someone to give it all too.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 pm
She nodded a bit and smiled. "I think you'd be a wonderful role model in anything you did," she told him. "Why not do both?" He was intelligent, and handsome, he could do anything he wanted to. She blushed a little more and smiled shyly. "Besides...you're already important," she murmured. "Just...maybe not in the same way your dad is."
Fea Line

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:57 pm
Wild Moon blinked for a moment and turning to look at her. "Wha-what do you mean I'm already important?" he flushed, trying to look into her face. He didn't have a important role like his dad or his mom used too, he was pretty sure he was just another faun around the tree. Unless....she meant in other ways.... to her maybe? She would feel pretty important to him as well... Maybe you should ask her then already Wild Moon! he cursed himself silently, taking a deep breath ad running through all the ways he could just out and tell her. Then it hit him, to do it now or he might not get the same chance again...

Stopping them, he gently grabbed her around the waist with both hands, pulling her closer to him. "Doesn't matter if I am or not, but you are...to me." he blushed again, hoping this wasn't too spur of the moment. But he had to get it out! "I.. I would be honored, if you would spend the rest of your life with me.... a-a-as my girl." he said, grinning cheesily. That wasn't exactly as romantic as he had hoped, but it got the message across.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:19 am
She looked back at him, smiling a little at the blush she could barely see on his face. She wondered if he really needed an answer to that or if maybe it was clear on her face. He was important to her, very important, but a small part of her was afraid he didn't feel the same way about her. She blushed a little and hoped that little bit of self doubt was wrong. It had to be wrong, right?

Of course it was, and her confirmation came when he stopped them and pulled her closer. Her hands rested on his chest lightly as she leaned into him, eyes wide as she wondered why he stopped them. Her face turned scarlet when he told her she was important to him.

When he proposed, her heart stopped and her breath caught in her throat as she stared at him, not quite sure she had heard him correctly. "I...m-me?" she squeaked. "I-I...w-well," she stammered as she tried to get herself under control. Her heart still raced, but she smiled up at him happily. "Yes!" she said, giggling and throwing her arms around his neck. "Yes, of course I will!" She couldn't imagine ever being happier than she was at this moment!
Fea Line

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:54 pm
Wild Moon let out a breath of relief, and warped his arms around her tight. "I am so glad! I haven't been able to stop thinking about you..." he smiled, leaning down and gently pressed his lips to hers, stealing a kiss for the first time ever. He was reluctant only to pull away, and when he did so, he was quite lost in her eyes, the way her hair curled about her face, the way the sun set gently behind her....

Sunset?! When did it get so late? "The sun is setting...." he blinked, then looking back at her with a sheepish grin. Guess he had lost track of how long they had actually been walking. Looked like a swim was out of the question though....but maybe....they could still do something together. "How...how about... watching the star's with me?" he grinned.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:41 pm
She smiled radiantly up at him, her cheeks flushing darkly at the kiss. She never wanted this moment to end. All too soon, he pulled away though he didn't go far. He was so handsome, and he looked as happy as she felt. She blinked a bit when he noticed the sun setting. Was it!? How had they lost track of so much time? Well...she supposed she knew, didn't she?

She giggled a little at his grin and suggestion. Trust Wild Moon to see a silver lining in what could have been a failed outing. Not to mention it was super romantic... "Sounds perfect to me," she smiled.
Fea Line

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:57 am
"Wonderful! he said softly, feeling at the current moment, no more words were needed. He had her and he had a beautiful night to share with her. Gently taking her hand, he led Sweetie Belle over towards a lush tree that marked the start of forest he knew held the Falassion Healing House he had remembered his father point out on a map to him. The grass beneath the tree was soft, and they could sit and gaze out over the waters that surrounded the island and watch the sun set and the star's emerge. Sitting down first, never letting go of her hand, he leaned back against the bark of the tree and gently pulled her down to lean against his chest, then wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm and looked out at the rippling sea. "It is perfect." he said softly, almost in a whisper, smile tickling the edges of his mouth.

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:08 pm
She blushed prettily as she sat with him, resting her head and one hand on his chest. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she murmured as she looked out at the stars glittering over the distant waters of the ocean, quite happy to cuddle close to Wild Moon forever.

And she could, couldn't she? He'd asked her to be his, for the rest of their lives, and she'd said yes. She couldn't ever remember having smiled so much or been so happy before. She tilted her head up a bit to look at him and smiled. "This is most definitely the happiest day of my life," she told him before leaning up enough to kiss his cheek. "I love you, Wild Moon," she murmured and blushed.
Fea Line

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:17 pm
Wild Moon smiled, leaning down to nuzzle her cheek before stealing another kiss. "Quite beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." he chuckled cheesily, wrapping his arms tighter around her as he snuggled close, resting his head on top of her's. He peered out over the open waves, thinking about how things couldn't possibly get better, and then she said the three words he had wanted to hear most. "I love you too, Sweetie Belle." he said softly in her ear, giving her cheek a peck before leaning back against the tree to watch the night sky blend into darkness.

Strawberri Stardust

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces