Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
BDSM and the LGBT Lifestyle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I AM R U

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:40 am
I'm slowly getting my partner involved with my BDSM interests. We tend to avoid the BDSM social circles, basically because it freaks my partner out too much and always because I don't need anyone else except him (from experience, some doms can get pushy - I'm naturally dominate, but my appearance leads many to assume I'm a sub... And I hate having to deal with some of the idiot posturing that goes on...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:08 am
I AM R U
I'm slowly getting my partner involved with my BDSM interests. We tend to avoid the BDSM social circles, basically because it freaks my partner out too much and always because I don't need anyone else except him (from experience, some doms can get pushy - I'm naturally dominate, but my appearance leads many to assume I'm a sub... And I hate having to deal with some of the idiot posturing that goes on...)

That is exactly why I kicked Fetlife to the curb and just tried to branch out in other ways. I dislike pushy Doms/Masters. stare  

Aeterna-Imperium

Wheezing Smoker

1,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

I AM R U

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:05 pm
AeternaServus
I AM R U

That is exactly why I kicked Fetlife to the curb and just tried to branch out in other ways. I dislike pushy Doms/Masters. stare

Yup. I go pretty sick and tired to being told I was a sub and should act like one when...I'm not :/  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff