Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Beauty and Health

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sekushinekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:11 pm
So I am just thinking... all girls love to be beautiful, especially in a natural healthy way. Why not post some of our beauty secrets? is there a place to do that?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:31 pm
meow?  

sekushinekko

StrayKit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:36 pm
.....uh...I don't have any....I use beauty supplies like makeups and stuff....maybe once every other month. everything else is just basic stuff cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:40 pm
That's cool. I'm thinking about doing a detox cleanse to see if I get perfect skin razz  

sekushinekko

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:48 pm
The only reason I use the Clique 3 step facial wash for acne is because I pick at my acne until I bleed o.e
And it feels weird to have a lumpy face
Past that, meh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:44 pm
Kitalpha Hart
The only reason I use the Clique 3 step facial wash for acne is because I pick at my acne until I bleed o.e
Past that, meh

You can use this tepezcohuite soap I got on ebay. It's natural and makes your skin super smooth and even.  

sekushinekko

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:52 pm
sekushinekko
Kitalpha Hart
Past that, meh

You can use this tepezcohuite soap I got on ebay. It's natural and makes your skin super smooth and even.
...which I'll probably get an allergy reaction from, 'natural' or not
My skin tone is even anyway  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:13 pm
sekushinekko
That's cool. I'm thinking about doing a detox cleanse to see if I get perfect skin razz

I don't know about perfect skin, but I use Witch Hazel for my face which cleans and evens tone, very simple to use. just get a cotton ball with it and wash your face with it that way. other than that I use lotion a lot.....there is a body oil I use after showers and baths too that's really good. It's Neutragina body oil, no fancy names or anything. You put it on when you can like lotion, just not as much since it's oil, and it makes your skin really soft and doesn't clog pores either. not for facial use but still. that's really what I do skincare wise aside from the usual soap and water.  

StrayKit

sekushinekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:19 pm
StrayKit
sekushinekko

I don't know about perfect skin, but I use Witch Hazel for my face which cleans and evens tone, very simple to use. just get a cotton ball with it and wash your face with it that way. other than that I use lotion a lot.....there is a body oil I use after showers and baths too that's really good. It's Neutragina body oil, no fancy names or anything. You put it on when you can like lotion, just not as much since it's oil, and it makes your skin really soft and doesn't clog pores either. not for facial use but still. that's really what I do skincare wise aside from the usual soap and water.

nice... i use body oil too  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:42 am
Moving to health and exercise sub heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items