Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:23 pm
"Thank you." He started following her. "I would rather avoid getting lost as long as possible." His eyes moved to the path in front of them. "Once I get lost in there I find it quite impossible to get out." Not to mention he always seemed to catch the eyes of humans. "Ceridwen... Hm. An interesting name." He smiled at her. "I'm Gregory. You may call me Greg for short if you wish."
With in a few minutes, they were making their way into the giant city. Greg glanced around at all the buildings and people moving around. Another reason he didn't really make his way into the city much, was because it was always a little too crowded for him. He nodded when Ceri mentioned getting food first. That would be good. The further they got into the city, the more he seemed to catch the scent of all the different foods being sold at food shops. He stopped when he watched Ceri walk into one of the building. Glancing around he didn't quite know what he should do. He was a little worried about going inside. He had never been in one of the buildings before and the last thing he wanted to do was scare the humans with the way he looked and cause a panic. He also didn't want to get caught or taken by anyone of them.

[232 words]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:08 pm
"Gregory?" She repeated the name. "Greg." That was easy enough to remember. She noticed he was rather jumpy in the city. "Don't worry. I wont let anything happen to you." Now that she had the food she nudged Greg away from the humans. She headed toward a less populated part of the city. Not to many humans lived their because it was old and slightly decrepit. This is where Ceri lived. You didn't hear the metal beasts and their loud roars. She slipped into a hole in a wall and pulled a cord that illuminated what used to be a storage unit. Inside, the walls were covered in paint as well as other various objects. She had a blank wall waiting to be painted. She was saving it for something special and she had found the subject she wanted to paint. She set the bag down and opened the boxes of food. "Enjoy~"

(153)  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 pm
Greg chuckled. "Sorry... It's just... I've never had a female say that to me before."
He was of course talking about the fact that she told him that she wouldn't let anything happen to him. He continued on, following Ceri through the city streets. After a wile they came to a completely different part of the city. It was less crowded and there was less noise. He liked that. Following her, he stopped when she went through a hole. He waited for a moment then followed. Once in side he couldn't help the gape as he looked around. The walls were covered in beautiful pictures and colors. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before.
"Did... did you do all of this?" he looked at her. He knew that they should probably eat but he was more occupied by the pictures on the wall.
(Words: 145)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:06 pm
The vixen was already face first in the food. She looked up and licked her lips before answering his question. "Mhm. I love to paint." She looked around the room. Most of these were painted when she was with Haru, when she felt happy and in love. There was something about this odd male that intrigued her. He was different and she liked that. He also seemed nice, which she liked even more. "Those are rather old... I've been trying to paint something new but never cared about what came of it so I ket covering it up." She nodded toward the blank wall.

(Words: 104)  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:27 pm
"I can see that." Was his reply when she told him that she loved it paint. It was said in a bit of a chuckle because it was quite obvious that she loved it. "They are quite wonderful." He then looked over at the wall when she mentioned that she kept covering up what she had pained before. "I see..." He looked back at her and smiled as he made his way over to her. "Is there any reason why you did not like what you painted?" He sat down and started to eat with her. He was curious and wanted to know more about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:32 pm
Izumi Tenshi

She blushed from the comment and even more so when he got closer to her. "It just never looked like my best. I had lost my muse for the longest time and I've been trying to get it back." She looked sullenly at the other walls. Those were painted when Haru was in her life but after he left her nothing wanted to come out right. She would have sworn she had gone colorblind. Half of her wanted to cover up the paintings that she did with him... but she couldn't. Part of her still wished he would come back. Maybe it would be best to cover them up and start fresh. "So.. When I saw you... something hit me. I do think its my muse trying to poke me back into shape."  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:05 pm
X Moon Fighter X

"Oh?" Greg tilted his head when she mentioned her muse. He had never hear of such a word. It was defiantly something new in his vocab. Swallowing he studied her for another second before asking, "I am not familiar with that word. Muse... but by the way you worded it, it sounds like its an idea of some sort?" He turned his attention back to the blank wall. She seemed drawn to it for some reason and the others that covered the walls. Did they have some sort of meaning to her? He looked back at her amused and gave a smirk at her mention of him and how apparently seeing him caused something to stir in her. "Are you saying I could be the one to help you paint again? I'm flattered."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:18 pm
How does one describe a muse? "Well... I guess you could say a muse helps inspire artists. Weather they use paint or their voice. Though, a muse can sometimes come and go... and I lost mine." She shuffled a bit, hoping he didn't think she was weird or anything. "Then I see you and... please don't take this the wrong way... but you are different." Then she heard him say he was flattered and she blushed a deep red. "Well, if you don't mind. I'm going to get started." She gave him a small smile and disappeared for a bit, she came back dragging a metal basket with wheels on it. Inside where several different colors. She selected a few and poured some onto a plastic sheet and dipped the tip of her tail into the paint and started on the wall. She paused and looked behind her. "Do you have a favorite color?"

Izumi Tenshi

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:23 pm
X Moon Fighter X

"I see." He chuckled slightly amused at the fact that he of all things could be the one to inspire her. "I'm sorry." He apologized for his laughter. "It's just that... normally the last thing I do is inspire others." There was a slight pause. "For... obvious reasons." He was of course talking about the way he looked. Normally others would take one look at him and run. She had done the complete opposite though. When she mentioned getting started he nodded. "Oh, of course..." He glanced around a little lost. "Um... so... what should I do? Should I just stand? Or sit? Or... how exactly does this work?" He tilted his head. Of course when she asked about his favorite color he was at a loss of what to say. "Sorry. I don't really have a favorite color. I've never thought about it and no one has ever asked me before."  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff