Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:51 am
Hi all!

I'm Levia, an devoted Internet blogger addict from New Zealand. I love chatting to people; I tend to be quite opinionated on things, but love hearing others' as well. emotion_sweatdrop
I've recently been active on Gaia again, and I have been craving for some items. While looking at the prices for a few that would have cost under 100k a year ago, they've increased almost four times in such a short period. emotion_8c
I roleplay quite often in various guilds, so if you're needing a semi-literate roleplayer for any roles send a little PM my way!

Lil Sultana- 280,000
[x]

I Am Sparkly- 295,000
[x]

Enchanted Meadows- 350,000
[x]

Raven's Deceit- 450,000
[x]

Ebony Debutante- 758,000
[x]

Donations of any amount will be much appreciated! emotion_bigheart Thank you for taking time to read this. I know it's a pretty long list... but I'm grateful for even a little.

вeneғacтorѕ 。◕ ‿ ◕。

MissJolteon [x]
Yokies [x]
Kiku_T [x]
Two Starry Little Clowns!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:10 am
LeviaEthel
Hi all!

I'm Levia, an devoted Internet blogger addict from New Zealand. I love chatting to people, friendly or not, and I tend to be quite opinionated on things. emotion_sweatdrop
I've recently been active on Gaia again, and to keep it simple, I'm questing for a couple of items. While looking at the prices for items that would have cost under 100k a year ago, they've increased almost four times in what I would consider a short period. emotion_8c

Charming Bowler (2)- 65,000
[x]

Starry Little Clown- 530,000
[x]

Donations of any amount will be much appreciated! emotion_bigheart Thank you for taking time to read this.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You don't have any of the items linked?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissJolteon

Bashful Werewolf

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:46 am
MissJolteon
LeviaEthel
Hi all!

I'm Levia, an devoted Internet blogger addict from New Zealand. I love chatting to people, friendly or not, and I tend to be quite opinionated on things. emotion_sweatdrop
I've recently been active on Gaia again, and to keep it simple, I'm questing for a couple of items. While looking at the prices for items that would have cost under 100k a year ago, they've increased almost four times in what I would consider a short period. emotion_8c

Charming Bowler (2)- 65,000
[x]

Starry Little Clown- 530,000
[x]

Donations of any amount will be much appreciated! emotion_bigheart Thank you for taking time to read this.

You don't have any of the items linked?

Ah, well, nope. (:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:15 am
Good luck. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 pm
Yokies
Good luck. c:

Hopefully I'll be able to save up or get somewhere with vending, thanks Yokie!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:35 pm
LeviaEthel

You're welcome, I wish you luck with vending. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
05. ✿ - - - Quests

Manage Your Items