Who do you want to join?
  Magic
  Technology
  Why not both?
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Jorva visibly relaxed at the mention of low casualties. "Thank the Ancestors for that..." He glanced over at the disguised magi girl as she tugged at his sleeve. He nodded, turnjng back to the soldier, speaking up again, giving a small, reassuring grin. "Once I get my charge here somewhere safe, I'll head to central. See if my Captain made it that way." He mused to himself how simple that sounded, while some unholy storm raged on outside the alley.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:42 pm
The man nodded. "Be quick." He told him before he and the troop moved out.

Luna was quiet, looking at Jorva as if obediently awaiting orders like a loyal dog.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:49 am
Jorva nodded, giving a quick salute. "Yes, Sir." He wasn't 100 percent familiar with ground troop hierarchy, but he knew he was outranked here. He may have been an officer, but he was at the bottem of the official totem pole. Without his small unit, he had no real subordinates. Without his ship and superiors, he was basically one of the land troops while the situation lasted. He waited for the group to be out of sight before turning to the magi girl. "That was close..." he kept his voice low, to avoid issue. He smirked. "You make a good Dweller." He let his expression slip to a more neutral one. "If they see us like this, they won't question it." He thought for a moment. "How long can you... yknow... hold that...?" He was NOT familiar with the workings of magic, unsurprisingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:18 pm
"About ten more minutes at most. My mana was almost completely depleted before I casted." She replied. "I'll need an hour to resupply my mana. I'll be completely defenseless, which is against regulation." She spoke softly as she turned back to her other form, gasping for breath for a brief moment.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 pm
Aldin continued walking, wondering if the humans were avoiding him on purpose or if the supposed fools were merely on their way. As he continued walking, the storm continued to grow, occasionally unleashing powerful bolts of lightning in the surrounding area.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 am
((Bump))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:17 am
((Been out of state for the last 2 weeks... limited/no internet access...))

Jorva nodded. Magic seemed simple on the outside, but it was quickly becoming clear that it was anything but. What he DID understand, however, was being defenseless. Even being a Dweller, he knew what might happen if he was in a dangerous situation, unarmed. He hesitaded, before lightly placing a hand on her shoulder. "Well, then... looks like I'll be your defense." He gave a small smirk, nodding. His face shifted back to a serious expression. "Still..." he looked up. "This storm... its getting ridiculous..." he looked back to her again. "We need to get you somewhere secure to recoop... dunno what we can do about the source of this storm... but here." He removed his jacket, holding it out for her to put on. "Call it, 'Dweller Magic'." He gave another smirk. It wasn't much, but it would disguise her a little, if anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:38 am
((That sucks. >.< ))

Luna blinked, looking at the jacket and then looking back at Jorva. "I do not understand. What is this 'Dweller Magic' you speak of?" She asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers