Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Ballad (Needle vs Gene)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:48 pm
Gene had once seen a boil standing outside the gymnasium, arms crossed, as though asking for challengers to fight him. What was his name? East? North? Something like that. She decided to pull a page out of South's book, and stood there in her shorts and tank top, arms crossed and face scowled.

"Hey, you." She called out to the first person to pass her, a ghost Ghoul with needles and tattoos all over her arms. "Wanna practice? You know... how to defend ourselves for when they show up next."

Good excuse there, Gene.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:00 pm
Needle always paused when someone called 'Hey, you'. She was never sure if it was meant for her, and in the few times that it was, it had stopped her from walking right in to something. It was the downside of having terrible vision; you saw some things, but others went totally unnoticed until you ran into them.

"...Me?" She parrotted, pointing at herself after looking around and seeing no obvious other shapes around her. The engraver ghosted closer, hovering an inch over the ground to prevent from tripping over uneven ground. Practice? Practice what? Oh - sparring. She was glad she didn't ask. "Oh. I would be happy to practice!" Sparring was something she had only really done with her sister, and never before coming to school; it was frowned upon at home simply because it created emotions, which were largely frowned upon.

"...Who are 'they'?" The ghoul's head tilted, her stoic voice tinted with a hint of curiousity.

Enoh Love
Crew

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:36 pm
"They are the enemy. The ones who come into our world and try to take all that we have, or even us ourselves to turn us into weapons against ourselves. Hunters." Her hands went to her hips, brow raised. "Have you not heard about them?"

enoh love

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 pm
"An enemy? Oh my, that sounds serious!" Needle's ink-stained hand came up to touch against cold blue lips as if shocked by the news, her flat voice not really changing pitch to match her words. As far as she knew, the place had been very quiet! Ever since that time someone tried to kidnap her sister, anyway.

"I am afraid I have not. Perhaps you could inform me as we practice?"

Enoh Love
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas